Welcome to the Nut Hut!

Is everyone on Facebook? Another group I'm in have all transferred to Facebook it's so much easier to keep up with everyone, you don't have to be friends but someone creates a private group that everyone joins and we can all chat easier and share pictures easier.... Does anyone want to?!

Is everyone on Facebook? Another group I'm in have all transferred to Facebook it's so much easier to keep up with everyone, you don't have to be friends but someone creates a private group that everyone joins and we can all chat easier and share pictures easier.... Does anyone want to?!

Sure ! Good idea about the "group" too...
My profile is fully private, so you have to know my full name to find me...
Or if you are friends with my friend and see something I posted on THEIR page...

I'd love to be fb friends....but I had a cyber stalk issue a couple years ago, so I don't want to post my full name(where it's visible to anyone in the world )....I can private message it to anyone that wants it though :)

FT mommy, message sent (on here)!

Also, if any one is friends with confetti or rose on fb, so am I, so I can be found on those lists!

Or if you need my name let me know

I deactivated my account a few months ago to get some privacy from a few over bearing family members! As soon as I reactivate, I'll look you girls up!

I deactivated my account a few months ago to get some privacy from a few over bearing family members! As soon as I reactivate, I'll look you girls up!

Hey girl! I've been wondering about you and your little man! How are things??

HEY!!!!!! Things are good (FINALLY!) It was super rough for the first 2.5 months, but we're just now starting to get the hang of things. He's less fussy and sleeping better, and I finally feel like I know what I'm doing :) I love him so much, he's absolutely perfect. I go back to work on Wednesday, so that is going to be really hard.

How are you and Triston?? And the other girls?

HEY!!!!!! Things are good (FINALLY!) It was super rough for the first 2.5 months, but we're just now starting to get the hang of things. He's less fussy and sleeping better, and I finally feel like I know what I'm doing :) I love him so much, he's absolutely perfect. I go back to work on Wednesday, so that is going to be really hard.

How are you and Triston?? And the other girls?

Everyone is doing great! Triston had to have surgery at 2 months old for plyoric stenosis, a condition where the bottom if the stomach gets swollen and doesn't let food go into the intestines. He was vomiting and at first we thought he had reflux. Them he started vomiting like crazy! There's no known cause, and it's the most common cause if surgery for infants. It was real scary at first, but the surgery was simple, they just make a little slit in the swollen muscle. Once it's fixed, it stays fixed. Because if that he fell behind on weight gain but is quickly catching up! I'll post some pics!

omg poor baby!!!! That sounds horrible!!! Jack has GERD pretty bad, and we've been trying every combination of medicine possible to help make it better, but so far we haven't had much luck. Hopefully he'll just grow out of it soon. I started back to work yesterday. I HATE it. I've cried both mornings when I leave him. I can't wait until summer!

omg poor baby!!!! That sounds horrible!!! Jack has GERD pretty bad, and we've been trying every combination of medicine possible to help make it better, but so far we haven't had much luck. Hopefully he'll just grow out of it soon. I started back to work yesterday. I HATE it. I've cried both mornings when I leave him. I can't wait until summer!
he's doing great now, thank God! The worst was being in the hospital for 4 days before surgery, and he wasn't allowed to eat. He literally screamed in hunger for 4 days, it was awful! Now he FREAKS OUT while waiting for a bottle, I swear it traumatized him.

My oldest had GERD, so I understand! I think Triston has a bit if reflux, but not full blown GERD , I'll bring it up@next appt. FT's son also has reflux. :nono:

2014-03-21 22.37.25.jpg

853.jpg

The first pic was at 3 months old, the second was around 10 weeks

I'd love to see pics of your little man!

I think I just had a chemical pregnancy....
I got my first Af around 8 weeks post partem.
My next Af was a week late, and I put on a lot of water weight during that week, and wondered if I was pregnant....since we're definitely not trying, i decided to wait till 8 days late to test, well at 7 days late I finally started, and it was HEAVY and painful. This is day 13 of "Af", which is another reason why I think I had a chemical pregnancy....but I never tested so I'll never know I guess.

OMG he's a doll!!!!!! What a looker!!!! I cannot imagine having my baby cry for 4 days in the hospital… he couldn't eat anything?!? How does that work!?

I haven't gotten AF back, I'm guessing b/c I'm breastfeeding. But I would LOVE to start tracking my fertility again… not that we're ready to try again, but when we are, I'd like to have a good idea about what's going on. Hopefully you just had a wonky cycle a not a chemical :shrug: When are you guys going to really try for another one? This whole baby thing has been so much harder than I thought it would. Jack has definitely been a fussy baby! Our biggest challenge right now is getting him to sleep in his crib. He's been sleeping in a fisher-price rock n' play (it's inclined and helps with the GERD) for the first 3 months of life, and now REFUSES to sleep flat on his back in the crib. I don't know how to get him to transition! We started trying last Sunday night and finally gave up last night… we needed sleep. He only gets up once when he's in the rock n' play, but cries and cries in the crib and when he does fall asleep, he'll wake up 3 times before the night is over. I think I'll wait till summer when I'm out of school to try the transition again. It was just too much! Little stinker! Here he is on St. Patty's Day :)

:0)

Attachments

• 1977435_495635900558648_1931659649_n.jpg
    1977435_495635900558648_1931659649_n.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 3
Aww, he's adorable! (of course!)
Triston can't sleep on his back. We've had him on his tummy since about 2 weeks old. He wakes every 5 minutes on his back and isn't comfortable. He easily moves his head side to side on his tummy, and now he easily lifts up on his arms. Have you tried maybe laying Jack on his side? You can put a pillow under the mattress to make it incline. Maybe it would be am easier transition.

Yeah, the 4 days no food was the worst thing ever! They couldn't operate until his electrolytes were balanced, and they were off from all his vomiting. He was dehydrated too. So he was on IV, but obviously was still starving. Now he gulps bottles like someone might take it, and gives himself a belly ache.

HEY WUGZ!!

I am happy to hear from you again!
Angel and wugz those photos are sooo cute!
Angel I am glad Triston is better and Wugz now that you are back working you will see him grow so much faster.
Nick is nearly crawling and tries to grab on things to stand up he jyst wants to do everything all at once lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->