Welcome to the Nut Hut!

I know exactly how you feel ft! I'm still sore, finally started walking upright yesterday, lol. Every muscle hurt so bad! ! Now dealing with contractions to get uterus to size and the boob boulders, lol.
Congrats ft!! :happydance:

Doctor's appointment is tomorrow… OB said last Friday that if my cervix was favorable, he'd send me to L&D Friday night!

So what are the chances that at 41 weeks I still do NOT have a favorable cervix???? And what are the chances that he would just induce me anyway, because I'm freaking 41 weeks?! He said from day 1 he doesn't like to let his patients go any longer than 41.

Knowing my luck, I will still be high and closed and he won't want to induce me, so I'm not even all that excited about tomorrow. The holidays with my large extended family were brutal… "Where's the baby?" "Why haven't you had the baby yet???" and so on.

Name will be decided upon arrival :)

Doctor's appointment is tomorrow… OB said last Friday that if my cervix was favorable, he'd send me to L&D Friday night!

So what are the chances that at 41 weeks I still do NOT have a favorable cervix???? And what are the chances that he would just induce me anyway, because I'm freaking 41 weeks?! He said from day 1 he doesn't like to let his patients go any longer than 41.

Knowing my luck, I will still be high and closed and he won't want to induce me, so I'm not even all that excited about tomorrow. The holidays with my large extended family were brutal… "Where's the baby?" "Why haven't you had the baby yet???" and so on.

Name will be decided upon arrival :)

Well I was induced at 1cm , cervix very high, not effaced ....my doc also said he wouldn't let me go past a week...So don't be surprised if tomorrow is your day ! :)

Hey ladies! I posted on here a few days ago from my phone, but I guess it didn't work. :growlmad: I saw FTs baby on Facebook so I logged in to congratulate you guys (FT and Angel)!!! They are adorable! How is everything going with the new babies?

I've been having a lot of drama over here, but I won't talk about that! That's why I've been MIA though. I'm getting excited to find out the sex of baby... I have my first appointment with my midwife on the 6th. I'm hoping everything is still going ok in the womb.

I'm sure everything is still fabulous in the womb, Nazz!!!

Good to know you were only 1cm Angel. Hopefully my OB just tells me what to do; I won't know what to say if he let's me decide!

I'm sure everything is still fabulous in the womb, Nazz!!!

Good to know you were only 1cm Angel. Hopefully my OB just tells me what to do; I won't know what to say if he let's me decide!

I didn't really want to be induced, but I was definitely done being preggo !

Never heard of a jackfruit either!

Induction date scheduled for New Years Eve… UGH! Doctor begged L&D to take me Monday but they wouldn't budge. So Tuesday night it is!

Please come before that, little guy, PLEASE!

Never heard of a jackfruit either!

Induction date scheduled for New Years Eve… UGH! Doctor begged L&D to take me Monday but they wouldn't budge. So Tuesday night it is!

Please come before that, little guy, PLEASE!

Well that means you'll be holding your little man in 5 days or less!!
Yea! :wohoo: :yipee:
:crib: :baby:

Looking forward to see your bubs Wugz.

Afm Nick has his first cold. I slept about 4hrs in 48hrs and I am pooped. Altough he is sick he still manages to smile now and then so he gives me a boost.

Baby Jack Michael, born NYE @ 4:35, 7 lbs, 6 oz.

Went in to be induced last night, and ended up having my water break by itself this morning before pitocin so I was able to go into labor naturally! Feeling great and in love:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 2
Baby Jack Michael, born NYE @ 4:35, 7 lbs, 6 oz.

Went in to be induced last night, and ended up having my water break by itself this morning before pitocin so I was able to go into labor naturally! Feeling great and in love:cloud9:

Yea! Congrats! :happydance:
:hugs:
Glad you didn't need
Pitocin! Did you have an epi?
You had pretty short labor for your first! Lucky you! Enjoy your bundle of joy! (Of course I know you will!)

Looking forward to see your bubs Wugz.

Afm Nick has his first cold. I slept about 4hrs in 48hrs and I am pooped. Altough he is sick he still manages to smile now and then so he gives me a boost.

Aw, darn! Sorry to hear that! Boo! I hope he gets better soon, and try to take a nap if you can!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->