Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

That helps alot Ty :)

yw.. hun .... wow i am so worried right now i took a pg test today and it was a very very faint positive so faint i think it was an evap line so now im waiting to test again sat or sunday >.<

Hi, I'm new here. This is DH and I's 1st month TTC. We've been together for 9 yrs. married for 8. He had a vasectomy during his previous marriage after the birth of his daughter who is 11 now he has a son that is 14. I too have a daughter that is 11 (they are 2 wks. apart in age.) We finally came up with the money to have my DH's vas reversed on April 14, 2011. We have not gone back for a sperm analysis yet (suppose to go soon.) I am 31 and DH is 37. I never charted with my DD bc I was only 19 and scared silly (wasn't married grew up in strict Southern Baptist home and I was young.) My dd was not planned but loved none the less. I didn't have symptoms that I recognized as early preg. symptoms until I missed my period.
This time I'm charting and temping and reading all I can about early symptoms. I'm 8dpo and believe that I'm having a lot of symptoms but scared that it may all be in my head bc I want it so much. Took hpt today around 2pm BFN (maybe it's too early). Anyways, is there anything anyone can tell me to help me relax and any advise on TTC would be helpful. LOBD to everyone.

Hi, I'm new here. This is DH and I's 1st month TTC. We've been together for 9 yrs. married for 8. He had a vasectomy during his previous marriage after the birth of his daughter who is 11 now he has a son that is 14. I too have a daughter that is 11 (they are 2 wks. apart in age.) We finally came up with the money to have my DH's vas reversed on April 14, 2011. We have not gone back for a sperm analysis yet (suppose to go soon.) I am 31 and DH is 37. I never charted with my DD bc I was only 19 and scared silly (wasn't married grew up in strict Southern Baptist home and I was young.) My dd was not planned but loved none the less. I didn't have symptoms that I recognized as early preg. symptoms until I missed my period.
This time I'm charting and temping and reading all I can about early symptoms. I'm 8dpo and believe that I'm having a lot of symptoms but scared that it may all be in my head bc I want it so much. Took hpt today around 2pm BFN (maybe it's too early). Anyways, is there anything anyone can tell me to help me relax and any advise on TTC would be helpful. LOBD to everyone.

usually ppl cant get a bfp till 9 dpo or even later most dont get them until round 11 and 12 dpo so u still have time it aint over until af shows.... i hope u get what u want hun ...

Hey im in the same situation as you my DH had a vasectomy 8 years ago, we had a VR in march we have our SA next monday..... very nervous, Not sure if you know but there is a thread on here called VR wags other ladies TTC after VR i have found it very useful, lots of ladies on there have already got their :bfp: and others are still waiting, if you havent already found it come along and join us :dust:

Hello, newbie here. Just started trying to conceive on this cycle. OV on June 1. DTD three days before and the two days after. Been sleeping like crazy! Weird changes in diet...not hungry, then starving, very thirsty.

Anyhow, I'm in the TWW with ya'll so wanted to say hello!

hello Salumni, and thank you Cjones. I did check out that thread but I'm not sure if my reply posted.

Hey everyone, this thread has been a bit quiet, how is everyone?? any :bfp: ???

Well im half way through this months 2ww, really finding hard to hold off testing :-(
7dpo today feeling very sick, trying to not get my hopes up but i had spotting from 4dpo til yesterday, my left boob is very sore, unusual for me both my boobs are usually sore straight after O so quiet a few things different this month. DH has his SA monday very nervous about results.

:dust: to everyone and fingers crossed to all in 2ww

This is horrible!!! The 2ww is BAD!! Test for 1st time this morning and got :bfn:! only 13 dpiui but that is when nurse said to start testing!! So keeping my fingers crossed!!:dust: to ALL!

My DH and I have been trying 6 years. I guess we weren't doing it properly. I mean the timing. We did two iui back to back Wednesday and Thursday and I'm 5 dpo I'm starting to take it easy. Pretend that I'm prego. Will take the escalator instead of stairs.. Until I know I'm safe. I read to avoid papayas. But what other food can I eat? I ate pineapple core and pineapple juice for 5 days dpo and sunflower seeds.. Nut now 2ww what can I eat? I bought pregnancy tea. I just need to stay occupied. I'll be working again starting tomorrow. In a doctors office. I'll be on my feel all day and commuting via bus and train. I'll try to take it easy. Been thinking of downing v8 juice and milk at work.. Eggs.. What else? I leave it in Gods hands I also believe that we have natural resources to take. I'm also on prometrium... The obgyn will take my blood tomorrow to see my progesterone levels.. Thanks for the input

Hello,

I'm on day seven after embryo adoption transfer. This is the second time I have tried to get pregnant this way. Having my first blood test on Tuesday 21st June.
I am just so worried and sad as feeling very similar to the first time when it didn't work. My breasts are sore on both sides and having dragging feelings as if my period is coming. My breasts always are sore after I have ovulated and my period is due. Do you think it is too early for my boobs to be sore if I was pregnant. The 2 week wait is killing me!!!!

Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank You. Flossy

5 more annoying days to go till I can test! Signs so far are heavy boobs, increased urination(not even drinking that much liquids), increased appetite, slight discomfort in my back, heavy breasts, and nausea.

My face hasn't broke out, I'm not bloated(usually bloat a week in advance), and I don't feel like my period is coming. Maybe this is it!!!! [-o&lt;

10dpo and AF is due no later than the 26th. Woke up today with severe nausea, I almost ran to the bathroom to barf. However, I didn't and just had the nasty burps that taste like vomit. Gross!!

Come on and get over with TWW with a :bfp:!!!

10dpo and AF is due no later than the 26th. Woke up today with severe nausea, I almost ran to the bathroom to barf. However, I didn't and just had the nasty burps that taste like vomit. Gross!!

I hope this is it for you!!! Good luck!!

Any news yet??? :dust: to you

I'm out, AF showed up today. :nope:

I really was under the presumption she wasn't coming, couldn't find my cervix last night! Oh well.

Oh so sorry. have you tried SMEP? we are trying it this month.

Its called sperm meets egg plan, there is loads of info on it on line its all to do with timing :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->