Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Just wanted to say how much I love this site!! It's so nice to know that I'm not the only crazy person who POAS every day (sometimes twice) after 6 dpo!!! Thanks so much ladies for all the great posts and info and support!

well i test on the 25th and i have been crampy and tired and lower back pain and twinges for the last 4 day wanted to test today but holding out i have like all the symptoms jus not vomiting. any one in the same boat???:shrug:

I am 11dpo,(possibly 10dpo), I am still in tww and at one point I was hopeful, but now not so much:wacko:...but I am trying to remain positive and hopeful...I expect AF on the 25th or 26th depending on if I am 10 or 11dpo, so we will see if she comes... I usually have sore boobs before AF but I don't have them now...maybe slightly fuller, but not sore at all and that worries me, but I don't know...I had some cramping and weird umbilical pains, but not for last few days...I had a couple night sweats, but not in last day or so....

I am praying for us all....I am really feeling desperate to get pregnant...I saw a very pregnant lady in the store today and she sort of looked like me...I got a little sad and had to turn away....I am just hoping and hoping...:cry:

Good luck everyone....

I am expecting :witch: anytime now, although im not getting any cramps like i usually do, I want to test but not sure i could face another :bfn:

hi im new been ttc for about 4 months love this site find it so helpfull and suporting to know that there are other people out there feeling exactly like i am :)

test yesterday:bfn: and this morning sadly :bfn: jus pray to the fertility goddess that she starts giving me cause all the prego symptoms r no fun thats for sure achy back almost all day every day twinges and cramps lil ones i started being super bloated yesterday and today (i look prego im so bloated ) big blueish purple vain in my swollen boobs i woke up yesterday from a nap with nausea jus keeping my fingers crossed:blush:

test yesterday:bfn: and this morning sadly :bfn: jus pray to the fertility goddess that she starts giving me cause all the prego symptoms r no fun thats for sure achy back almost all day every day twinges and cramps lil ones i started being super bloated yesterday and today (i look prego im so bloated ) big blueish purple vain in my swollen boobs i woke up yesterday from a nap with nausea jus keeping my fingers crossed:blush:

:dust: to you, the :witch:got me today so im out this month, on to the next cycle :happydance:

well the hubby and i talked bout goin on clomid and the other meds to start up aunt flo and to help ovulation if she doesn't arrive this month so that means doc appt here we come still hoping for the best but having doubts that im prego:cry: and i really jus trying not to think bout it i was hoping that my body would go back to normal after have a MC when my daughter was 8 months old but seems to me that that was a big no on that! and i that the iud mirena might have been what messed me up:growlmad: i have heard horror storys bout women that had to have it removed like i did and then caused infertility! alrighty guess im going to try to go to:sleep: jus wanted to get this off my chest nite ladies and lots of baby dust!!!

Hi All

I'm another newbie to this forum and in a slightly different position.

I tested positive on Saturday to a test. Unfortunately, the result was quite faint so I waited a few days and tested again on Monday, but the result was even fainter. Now I've sworn to wait until Thursday before testing again, but I am so stressed that something has gone wrong and I've had a chemical pregnancy.

The waiting is really getting to me. I work from home and am struggling to concentrate. My husband I are living in England and the rest of our family is in Australia, so I am feeling very isolated at the moment.

Has anyone been in this position before? Am I just being paranoid? Any tips on how to get through the next three days?

Hi All

I'm another newbie to this forum and in a slightly different position.

I tested positive on Saturday to a test. Unfortunately, the result was quite faint so I waited a few days and tested again on Monday, but the result was even fainter. Now I've sworn to wait until Thursday before testing again, but I am so stressed that something has gone wrong and I've had a chemical pregnancy.

The waiting is really getting to me. I work from home and am struggling to concentrate. My husband I are living in England and the rest of our family is in Australia, so I am feeling very isolated at the moment.

Has anyone been in this position before? Am I just being paranoid? Any tips on how to get through the next three days?

:dust: to you hope you get your :bfp:
really all you can do is try and keep yourself busy, easier said than done i know. I started knitting the other day something i havent done since i was a child, i have just started knitting patches to make a blanket for hopefully when i get my :bfp: i know people say kmitting is for old people but i was actually suprised how fast the time went when i was doing it it took my mind off testing and also it is doing something for the baby if or when it comes.
Good luck xx

Hi! I've never really participated in forums before, so this is all new to me. My husband and I have a three-year-old son and are TTC our second. Last night I got a VERY VERY faint, thin line on a blue dye test, then this morning nothing. I'm hoping it was not an Evap line. I guess for now I have to wait until Friday morning. :)

hi girls im new to this, i was wonderin if u can giv me some advice, i had pos opk (clear blue digital ones) on 7th -10 may, so i should av bin on period by now, my last few cycles the luteal phase was 13days, i always with out fail got loads of pms symptoms a wk or so leadin up 2 period, but i have nothin this time, i done test clear blue digital test 3 days ago and was neg, can the luteal phase change each month? thanks xxx

Hi! I'm new here. Mu husband and I have decided to try for baby # 5.. I know it sounds crazy, but the kids are so good!! Well, we started trying this month and two days after I think I ovulated, I started having cramps and feeling a bit sick. You would think that because I have had so many kids before that I would know all there is to know, but I don't! All my pregnancies were different. And I'm wondering if its all in my head because I want it so much! I am due on the 22nd for my period and am in the dreaded two week wait.. :dohh: Anyone else feel so awful so soon in pregnancy? I've heard that you can feel things sooner if you have had previous pregnancies? Anyone know any truth to that?:wacko:

Hi! I am also trying for #5 :) I miscarried last July and after the devastation settled down, realized how badly I want it. We have been trying since then with NO luck. I too, don't remember what to expect each month. I feel symptoms, but sometimes I think I am imagining them bc I want it so bad. I am in the TWW now, and have had 3 BFN's so far. But I know it may be too soon to test. AF isn't due until Sunday. Hang in there, baby dust to you. <3 kat

I’m on my two week wait and desperately trying to find things to do to take my mind off of it.
Any ideas?

I'm on day 7 of my 2WW... its horrible! :cry:

I find myself being very short with my husband... he doesnt' really stand a chance!

I am so getting an EPT this weekend. :wacko:

:dust:

I’m on my two week wait and desperately trying to find things to do to take my mind off of it.
Any ideas?

I'm on day 7 of my 2WW... its horrible! :cry:

I find myself being very short with my husband... he doesnt' really stand a chance!

I am so getting an EPT this weekend. :wacko:

:dust:

I dont know what to do but stay on the comp and read all the posts, lol. that just makes me think of it even more. Its nice to know that their are others who are experiencing the same. baby dust to you ;)

Well..AF was actually due either 24 or 25 and not 25 or 26 and wouldn't you know of course the old hag arrived:witch::cry:

This was a natural cycle in between IVF attempts and I just was hoping for the best...I think it was a long shot, but you always hear about these things...Anyway, it seems like I am on for the next cycle of IVF---starting BCPs on Thursday to get the protocol started and am praying for my healthy child...we will see what the next cycle holds....I won't be testing again till mid-July...I will be back on here in the tww forum then...hope none of you all are still here after having gotten your :bfp:s

Sticky Baby Dust Ladies!!!!

i think im on day 5 of the 2ww its doing my nut in i've had so many of the same symptoms as i got with my daughter this wasn't planned but kind of excited now im not due till the 9th of next month but i ovulate early

woke up the morning after with the worst head cold and stomach cramps and my temp was up too that lasted till two days ago and came back this morning with dry heaving and even more dull cramps , had lots of fluttering like popping feeling in my right hip near my ovary till i got a sharp pain in my cervix tonight ( implantation maybe) feeling really tired even after a really good nights sleep and now im getting a head ache and got a big blue vain in my left bb when i asked my o/h if they look bigger his words were wow they are huge do you think this could be early signs or me just been paranoid ??????

i think im on day 5 of the 2ww its doing my nut in i've had so many of the same symptoms as i got with my daughter this wasn't planned but kind of excited now im not due till the 9th of next month but i ovulate early

woke up the morning after with the worst head cold and stomach cramps and my temp was up too that lasted till two days ago and came back this morning with dry heaving and even more dull cramps , had lots of fluttering like popping feeling in my right hip near my ovary till i got a sharp pain in my cervix tonight ( implantation maybe) feeling really tired even after a really good nights sleep and now im getting a head ache and got a big blue vain in my left bb when i asked my o/h if they look bigger his words were wow they are huge do you think this could be early signs or me just been paranoid ??????

The boob thing is the first thing i ask my DH too lol. Im not very big on top as it is and they say big boobs is an early symptom, so i know that when i ask him and he says something like "oh yeah" then maybe i will be in with a chance lol. sounds promising for you though hope you get your :bfp: :dust: to you and all ladies TTC

hi girls im new to this, i was wonderin if u can giv me some advice, i had pos opk (clear blue digital ones) on 7th -10 may, so i should av bin on period by now, my last few cycles the luteal phase was 13days, i always with out fail got loads of pms symptoms a wk or so leadin up 2 period, but i have nothin this time, i done test clear blue digital test 3 days ago and was neg, can the luteal phase change each month? thanks xxx

2days later n period still aint ere???, neg preg test this mornin, just dont understand, :shrug:

2days later n period still aint ere???, neg preg test this mornin, just dont understand, :shrug:

it could be a late implantation with my son i didn't get a BFP till 4 days late even tho im like clockwork test again in 2 days if she's stil not shown her face hun

Hi everyone,

Here's an alternate thread for symptom spotting.

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/34596-big-thread-early-pregnancy-symptoms-278.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->