• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

It is supposed to be for people that have suffered mc but loads of people try it with success that havent suffered mc :dust: to you all

i have started my tww so its gonna be a long two weeks this is my first TTC. so all new to me.

Hi! First month TTC #1, Currently 4DPO. Just getting the hang of this... I've got charting BBT down pretty good, CF is going to take practice, CP has me totally baffled. Seriously though, am I the only one who can't seem to find cervix? :?

:dust:

Hi! First month TTC #1, Currently 4DPO. Just getting the hang of this... I've got charting BBT down pretty good, CF is going to take practice, CP has me totally baffled. Seriously though, am I the only one who can't seem to find cervix? :?

lol i havent even tried finding that i have no clue either and CP and CF i have not got the hang of either. best wishes.

lol i havent even tried finding that i have no clue either and CP and CF i have not got the hang of either. best wishes.

According to my husband it's "at the end". Can't stop giggling about that one!

im only 2dpo and want the next 12days to hurry up lol. This is my will my 2nd month off bcp. We were lucky when we had caleb. I had 1st af and 2nd was my bfp.
Luckily oh has week of so we've tried to dtd every other day xx

im only 2dpo and want the next 12days to hurry up lol. This is my will my 2nd month off bcp. We were lucky when we had caleb. I had 1st af and 2nd was my bfp.
Luckily oh has week of so we've tried to dtd every other day xx

Im so right there with u Hope you get your :bfp::happydance:

:dohh:TWW is often a period of intense anxiety and frustrations. But, to tell you being too much occupied with the tensions during TWW don’t help you in making pregnancy successful. That`s why, I have efficient tips for you. When I was like you before, I was getting off with my obsessions over pregnancy symptoms. I diverted my attention to some healthy things such as going out with my husband or friends. These things had helped me a lot in equipping myself in having successful conception, and great I had now my beautiful baby girl. I had indeed an amusing TWW! Wish you all the luck! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dohh:TWW is often a period of intense anxiety and frustrations. But, to tell you being too much occupied with the tensions during TWW don’t help you in making pregnancy successful. That`s why, I have efficient tips for you. When I was like you before, I was getting off with my obsessions over pregnancy symptoms. I diverted my attention to some healthy things such as going out with my husband or friends. These things had helped me a lot in equipping myself in having successful conception, and great I had now my beautiful baby girl. I had indeed an amusing TWW! Wish you all the luck! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

congrats....thats what im trying to do, i try not to completely notice all the symptoms and i have come to terms that if this isnt the time next month we can try again and i have found more things for us and try better next time. like the pre-seed, and such other stuff. that will better my chances. me and my DH both have loads of homework since we are both in our Bachelors Degrees so that helps as well as two kids keeping us busy. best wishes.

My first TWW with BnB. DH and I TTC from December 2010-April 2011 with no success. We have been separated by his job, but we're able to spend the weekend together and I am pretty sure I ovulated this weekend as well. We literally only had 3 days together. I hope this is our month.... 5th cycle TTC. I'm trying to not get my hopes up, but I know there is a slim chance and we both really want a LO. I hope this is the month that God chooses to bless us.

Hi all. Wishing everyone the best of luck this month. My 2ww started today, very anxious already...I really really want it to work this time.

:hugs:When on TWW, it cannot be denied that all tensions are there thinking if you may be successful or not. :dohh:But, it doesn’t help at all. I suggest you to have diversions to evade you from thinking o hard about the procedure. Have fun and good luck!:happydance::happydance:

Hello everyone. I am new and looking forward to the convos to come. I am at the beginning of my tww,and just feel like I know I'm preggers already. Some say it is impossible to know this doon, while others say they knew right away. The earliest I can test would be Friday, but I am already crampy. nausious, and napping, which I never do. And this morning, the bacon almost didn't make it to the table. I think I ate a half lb!!

Hi everyone, this is my first month on 50 mg of clomid. Today iam 8dpo and when i wiped there was light yellow dicharge, was wondering if this could be a early sign of pregnancy.

hi girls, this is soooo frustrating, have had an issue with secondary infertlity and eventually after four years and one miscarriage managed to be blessed with our now 2 year old, so before the old clock stops working etc, we are trying hard again since our 2 yr old was 3 months, now at day 55 and no sign of AF and neg hpt , I am currently undertaking a course of accupuncture which worked for us last time, so just dont know, any advice or pointers or or or AAAARRRRRgh

hi girls, this is soooo frustrating, have had an issue with secondary infertlity and eventually after four years and one miscarriage managed to be blessed with our now 2 year old, so before the old clock stops working etc, we are trying hard again since our 2 yr old was 3 months, now at day 55 and no sign of AF and neg hpt , I am currently undertaking a course of accupuncture which worked for us last time, so just dont know, any advice or pointers or or or AAAARRRRRgh

sorry still getting used to the forum , meant to update, now at day 59 and went to docs today , he sent for HCG bloodtests and since I am overweight ( being kind to myself) he also did thyroid, ( I personally know I just love food :winkwink: ) my results may be back by friday , just sooo hard and frustrating when pregnant last 4 times all tests came back within a week! good luck to all ! A xxx

hi everyone

I have started using this site in the last couple of days. i find the information very informative and helpful.

I am 29 DH 27 i have a 9 year old DS and we are TTC no 2. No success as yet i have stopped temping and doing OPK i was finding all too stressful and as i work shifts it made it even harder especially when i work night shifts then day shifts in the same week.

I am currently in 2ww so just waiting

I am new to this. This is my first attempt at TTC, but have sort of trying for the last 3 months. I feel so confused with all the information out there. I thought TTC would be easier, but with my age I know that this meant a little more difficulty. I am in the TWW. I'm not even sure the timing was right and so am anxiously waiting to see what happens in the next week (period to start). I have been charting my cycle and MC and doing OPK which I am now wondering if is too much. I'm glad to be a part of a forum that we are all in the same boat. I have a TON of questions....:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->