• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I am officially in the two week wait! Got a positive OVT on Monday, we did the BD :happydance: all last week & Monday. Not sure if we should also try today.....maybe if DH doesnt mind we will give it one more go.....We did all we could do and now its time for nature to take its course and hopefully a little bean will stick. I must say even though its only 2 weeks, it seems like a long time :coffee: this forum has helped though, I see im not the only one with anxiety! Trying to keep my mind occupied ....... hmmmmm can't wait to see what happens!

Hi everyone, this is my first month on 50 mg of clomid. Today iam 8dpo and when i wiped there was light yellow dicharge, was wondering if this could be a early sign of pregnancy.

i have that today as well how late are you.

Nerves! I do not know what to expect! On the 30th i went to see the gynie and he said the tubes are getting ready to ovulate. i used clear blue ovulation test and never did it show positive???? The on the 4th of the new month I started getting cramps and nausia, so i thought i could be preg because we had sex every day since seeing the gynie but then i started to get sick and had to go to doc coz i had a temp of 39.4. Doc said there is a big chance that i am preg but that i should not get my hopes up as chances are if my temp dont drop soon i will loose the baby, my temp only dropped after 2days. since then i havnt had any symptoms except for a occasional cramp once a week. I am suppose to start my periods tomorrow but i read it could be normal late too and not be preg. when should i take a test?? I am soo scared of the results

I'm new here and in the 2ww - AF is due 8/1. I've been TTC #2 for over 3 years now... had lapro surgery & hysteroscopy in April and was told all is well - no endo, no blockages. DH has great swimmers... so maybe we're just doing it wrong!?!? LOL! :haha:

Had my first IUI this past Monday (18th) and I'm crossing everything I can that this month is FINALLY our month!

Hello I just joined and love reading all the post (they are very helpful):thumbup:.......currently on my 6DPO and waiting patiently. AF is due on the 28th and I hope she doesnt show her face:af:

Hello everyone. I'm in the TWW now, too. I'm 10 DPO and we are praying that this month we will be successful. Baby dust to everyone else on this TWW.

I HATE the two week wait! It's freaking brutal and I take every single possible symptom and think it's pregnancy-related and then I get SUPER disappointed with myself when I get my period. My husband hates the two week wait because I obsess over everything!

I'm new here and in the 2ww - AF is due 8/1. I've been TTC #2 for over 3 years now... had lapro surgery & hysteroscopy in April and was told all is well - no endo, no blockages. DH has great swimmers... so maybe we're just doing it wrong!?!? LOL! :haha:

Had my first IUI this past Monday (18th) and I'm crossing everything I can that this month is FINALLY our month!

Hi Hoping...Good luck and lots of Babydust to you ;) I am also due for AF on 8/1, think I O'd on the 16th. DH and I had MC in July 16 last year (weird how I Od that same day this year), and we have been TTC ever since as well. We have 4 children together already, so not sure whats wrong. I know we DO IT RIGHT, lol. I have had all the blood works and US scans and hysterosalpingogram. All shows normal. I have another 23day blood work this saturday and DH has to have a semen analysis too. If we are not preggo this cycle, we have the ok to start Clomid next cycle. I was kinda hoping for it to happen naturally first, but we will see.

Here is hoping we both get our BFPs before or on 8/1 :wine:

im on 19dpo and 5 days late so my two week wait has turned into a three week wait so far. hope we all get our :bfp: sooner than later

tuesaday negative fmu, yesterday negative not fmu. i will buy more if still no af on next wednesay

I was wondering if anyone checked their temp during the 2ww, I am 3DPO and since 1DPO my temp has been rising! 97.5 --> 97.91 --> 97.96......I am hoping it keeps rising as I heard that could be a sign! I also feel pressure and have sore bbs.....

Hi Hoping...Good luck and lots of Babydust to you ;) I am also due for AF on 8/1, think I O'd on the 16th. DH and I had MC in July 16 last year (weird how I Od that same day this year), and we have been TTC ever since as well. We have 4 children together already, so not sure whats wrong. I know we DO IT RIGHT, lol. I have had all the blood works and US scans and hysterosalpingogram. All shows normal. I have another 23day blood work this saturday and DH has to have a semen analysis too. If we are not preggo this cycle, we have the ok to start Clomid next cycle. I was kinda hoping for it to happen naturally first, but we will see.

Here is hoping we both get our BFPs before or on 8/1 :wine:

I hope 8/1 is a magical day for us both with no AF! :happydance: I found that I was sooo frustrated that there was nothing wrong. I just wanted to know what it was, fix it and get preggers! Not the plan though I suppose. It took 13 months to get pregnant with my DS, and he's amazing. So I'm trying to keep the faith that the next amazing kid we are destined to have just hasn't been at the front of the eggie line yet. LOL! Doesn't help that DS asks for a baby all the time - almost all his friends have little siblings. Breaks my heart each time he asks.

This month I *think* everything was timed perfectly and I have had all kinds of weird feelings in my body since the IUI (could also be my hypersensitivity to anything that could be related to pregnancy right now though!). It boggles my mind that IUI success rates aren't higher... I mean they put the spermies almost on top of the egg. No map required fellas! Argggh! :dohh:

Hi Lovely Ladies! I am officially on the TWW. Not really feeling this will be my month (crampy, breakthrough bleed on cd 8) but we gave it a shot just in case this month. BD on cd 9, 12, 13, 14 and will again today and tomorrow for good measure. This is our 2nd month TTC and my second month off BCP. We didn't even have to TTC with our DD, she just surprised us so this is new territory for me! AF is expect on Aug. 4!

Hi all I'm in my 2ww from a frozen transfer as my fresh icsi 1st cycle failed... I'm 4dpt and have developed a huge coldsore and boils on my neck!!! Sorry 4 being gross I'm just a bit worried this is my 1st post as I'm new on this board thanks xx

Hi all I'm in my 2ww from a frozen transfer as my fresh icsi 1st cycle failed... I'm 4dpt and have developed a huge coldsore and boils on my neck!!! Sorry 4 being gross I'm just a bit worried this is my 1st post as I'm new on this board thanks xx
sorry about the boils. have u had it lanced or treated. they happen often to my family in the south. they us this stuff called black save on them it smells like tar for roads. but it drys them out and causes them to hell faster. good luck hun.

Hi everybody!!! I am new to this site and new to this whole process!!! I am stuck in this ever so confusing 2ww!!!! My fiance are TTC #1....we mc back in january ;(....but since then weve talked about it and now we are TTC!!!! I am currently 2dpo and I have some things going on that arent normal for me!! Looking for buddy with some of the same things going on or anyone with some insight pleeeease!!!!! Sorry if some of my abbreviations are off...Im still learning and i actually found myself studying them!! LOL!!!

OD: Sat,23 (according to the app. on my phone) It all seemed right on though due to EWCM...and we BD that day!!!
BD on the 18th...the 21st.. and on OD!!
1DPO:light bloating,slight AF cramps,slight headaches...and strangley my left (.)(.) hurting and both bbs slighly heavier!?!!
2DPO:hopefully not TMI..light sticky and creamy CM, left bb still tender and nips,slight bloating..feels heavy down there,slight AF cramps.

During my fertile days I had an array of things going on...which is so out of the norm!! From the 21st until today Ive had very vivid dreams and I havent been able to sleep..Ive been falling asleep at about 7 or 8 AM!!!! Just really restless and tired..more hungry than usual as well!!! Is this all just too soon or is it normal!!?? My BBS only get tender the week AF is due which isnt till the 6th of AUG!!! Neither do my AF cramps..they dont start till about 2days before AF!!!

Someone please help or share a story!!! Im going crazy over here!!!! LOL!!!!!!

Cheers for this. Im only 1dpo and going crazy already. Im feeling hopeful this month and just want to test now lol.

I am 2DPO and I am loosing my mind!!!! :loopy: ...so many symptoms already that are very very very ABNORMAL for me!!!! I hope this leads to a BFP!!!! I wish I cld test now as well!!! We can do it ladies....2WW worry is so...so..idk even know the word!! But we'll make it through!!!!

:dust: TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Cheers for this. Im only 1dpo and going crazy already. Im feeling hopeful this month and just want to test now lol.

I am 2DPO and I am loosing my mind!!!! :loopy: ...so many symptoms already that are very very very ABNORMAL for me!!!! I hope this leads to a BFP!!!! I wish I cld test now as well!!! We can do it ladies....2WW worry is so...so..idk even know the word!! But we'll make it through!!!!

:dust: TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Hi ready2be :hi:

I am tracking my DPO observations in my journal (https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/670379-ttc-1-cycle-1-thoughts.html) feel free to check it out! :flower: I am finally at 8DPO thought I would never get here :haha: AF :witch: is due on the 31st so if I dont see her I will test!

:dust: to all of us!

i'm in the tww also, i'm currently 9dpo and the :witch: is due on sunday 31st, longest two weeks of my life!!:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->