Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi Ladies, I've just registered after reading your posts for a while now. I'm looking forward to chatting with you and learning as much as I can. I'm from South Africa and have been married for just over 6 years. I've just been on my first Clomid cycle (50mg day 5-9) and I have to admit it's looking really good. My AF was due yesterday and it has still not arrived. My symptoms so far has been lots of nausea, tiredness, achy/heavy boobs, dizzy spells, heartburn, troubled sleep, wierd dreams about arriving and then I wake up and run to the bathroom and nothing. I've also been a bit moody. I don't have much of an appetite, but that's probably because of the nausea. I'm too scared to test just in case its a BFN. Are my symptoms looking promising and when do you think I should test? I want a so badly but I'm so scared of the disappointment if this is not my month.

:coffee: ok AF is suppose to be here but she MIA so keeping fingers crossed!!! still had a neg test this morning but im not worried that it was neg till eather AF is here of has been mia (missing in action) for a lil bit then its back to the doc for me and some type of med to help the doc jus kinda left me hung out to dry and she was like i hope to see u soon with a pos prego test! i wasnt mad untill i read alot of threads and such that she could have meds such and clomid for the ovulation and one to start my periods back up because i do have a history of not getting AF for some time 6 months at a time and i havent been on bc for close to 10 months with only 2 AF grrr i hate thins crap!!! sorry i needed to vent i do like my doc but if i want a second option that means i have to change my doc! due to im a military dependent and we have to get referred to another doc for a second option so my plan of action is if AF has till june 7th to show up i think that is plenty of time cause that mean already 1 month of abnormal cycle with no ovulation:cry: and im not joking around with the doc anymore im goin in there and telling her she is putting me on these med cause something isnt right!! sorry lil edgy bout this topic i have just been upset with this crap and im so ready to be back to normal with my body to try on having baby #2

sorry ladies i need to vent badly!! hope what i typed makes sense lol
oh btw my OV ticker isnt right obviously

have a good day ladies!!!!

Hi guys

Im new here.. and Im going crazy waiting :wacko:

I got a dip on 4dpo and on 5dpo and 6dpo I got very sharp twinges in left hand side and creamy cm

Dont know what's going on havent had any symptoms since I dont want to get my hopes up :nope: can someone please give me their opinion

I was thinking of testing on 10dpo but Im scared of bfn!!

New here. TTC after placing a child for adoption 9 yrs ago. 30yo. Trying for 3 mos.
7-8dpo with nonstop cramps and gas last 24 hours. Taken 3 wondfo strips in las 48 hrs all negative.

Hello im new here also ... but im a lil worried i had a d&c done on april 30th and then my hubby and i had unprotected sex because we went out drinking to have some fun he thought it make me feel a lil better about the mc/, anyway we had unprotected sex on may 13th 14th and 15 th and 24th , anyway i am scared to death because i almost died when i miscarryied my baby it was my 2nd miscarriage this year already and we r wanting to ttc again soon but im scared any way the question is could i be pg because i am urinating alot and hungry all the time and my breast tingle alot n i had some brown blood with clear goopy discharge didnt smell or anything but it was jus there when i wiped that one time then none that was 3 days ago so the ? could i be pg n when coiuld i take a test to see if i am or not ?

hope i get an answer soon dont mean to sound mean or inpatient jus worried n confused n dont know what to do...:)

Hi Ladies,

About a week ago I noticed some spotting. I thought, "hmm...is this implantation bleeding??" because AF wasn't due for another 7 days. I spotted off and on for about 3 days. The spotting went away and everything was back to normal.

Now...AF is due in about 2 days. I have cramps and have that "usual" period feeling. So I am pretty sure that AF will come :nope: I have been off BC pills for about 3 or 4 months and feel like every month makes me more and more insane. Each month, the two week wait keeps me so on edge and I'm always wondering 'if/when' I can take a pregnancy test. I waste pregnancy tests and take them days before my period is due b/c I want to see if I get a positive result.

I always go onto multiple ovulation calendars to compare fertile days. I'm this crazy and it's only been a few months! I hope this doesn't take too much longer b/c I will most likely have a mental breakdown. Thanks for letting me vent.

Hi all I've just joined cos I feel like I'm going crazy everytime I reach the ttw.

This month I was feelin really ositive but yesterday i done a test (11dpo) and got a bfn :(

I've had so many signs: spotting, cramps, backache, bleeding gums and fatigue.

Am I totally out this month or is there still a chance?? Af is due Thursday.

Gd luck to everyone ttc xx

Hello everyone!
I'm new here but have spent this entire cycle reading information on what to look for DPO. I went off BCP in January and tried for one month. No luck! My DH and I decided to wait a couple months due to work.
This is the first cycle we are trying. We used preseed and since he has been away from work only had sex 3 days before ovulation, day of ovulation, and 2 days after ovulation.
I am now 6dpo and starting yesterday I have had cramping and sharp pains in my uterus that make me sit down. My boobs have been extremely sore and feel like they are going to explode. Today I woke up with an extreme headache and felt like I could have slept forever. My CP is so high I can barely feel it and i have creamy CM.
My cycles are only 25 days long. When do you think I can test?? I feel like I'm going crazy but I just want to know!

Hello everyone!
I'm new here but have spent this entire cycle reading information on what to look for DPO. I went off BCP in January and tried for one month. No luck! My DH and I decided to wait a couple months due to work.
This is the first cycle we are trying. We used preseed and since he has been away from work only had sex 3 days before ovulation, day of ovulation, and 2 days after ovulation.
I am now 6dpo and starting yesterday I have had cramping and sharp pains in my uterus that make me sit down. My boobs have been extremely sore and feel like they are going to explode. Today I woke up with an extreme headache and felt like I could have slept forever. My CP is so high I can barely feel it and i have creamy CM.
My cycles are only 25 days long. When do you think I can test?? I feel like I'm going crazy but I just want to know!

I would wait AT LEAST 10 days past ovulation. But ideally, you should wait until one day past your expected period. I am supposed to start on June 2 and hoping AF doesn't come. However, I have a feeling that she is on her way b/c I noticed a little pink when I used the restroom today :growlmad:. So it seems as if she is giving me fair warning! SIGH. I bought a pregnancy test but promised myself to not waste it this month!! If AF doesn't come on June 2, then I will use it on June 3. Try to wait. I know it's hard, but you can do it! Easier said than done, I know.

Hi Everyone – I’m also new to the forum and just wanted to see if there are others in the same boat that I am. My husband and I are just started TTC and I am 1dpo – I’ve been having a lot of cramps which is unusual for me. I am trying really hard to not look into things but I can’t help it! This wait is driving me nuts!

Hi All~

I am in the first official TWW, I am 2DPO, I was wondering if I anyone is in the same boat? I obsess about symptoms and think every little pinch or pain is a sign!!

Thanks all!!

Hello,
I'm also in the dreaded 2ww, once again! We've been ttc for about 14 months now. I have PCOS and am currently on clomid/ovidrel and getting acupuncture/herbs. Also had my first IUI on Saturday. I'm only around 3 dpo and having twinges in my ovary areas. It could be from ovulation though. I don't think I'm going to get preggos this cycle but I pray that I do! I'm testing June 13th unless I get AF before that time. Anyone else due to test that day or anyone else just go through IUI?

I guess Im in the TTW now little bummed and confused... Had a follicle tracking yesterday to get my HCG injection and they said judging by the ultrasound I already ovulated. Hopefully I DB the right time we tried the SMEM so have be dbing since cd8 today is cd18 not sure on dpo... I was told to pos on the 14th of June... who knows have never ovulated on my own so not expecting much

Just hugs to everybody here

I'm out if the two week wait, AGAIN, and now it starts all over again.

hi everyone also new to this site only joined this morning . im in my tww day 9 dpo :/ im going out my mind, been ttc for 6 months now n know its not long, i dnt know how u ladies do it :/

fingers crossed for u all :)

oh and can some1 plz explain all the lingo so i understand whats being said lol thanks :)

oh and can some1 plz explain all the lingo so i understand whats being said lol thanks :)

AF- Aunt Flo/Period
AFM- As for me
BBT- Basal Body Temperature
BFP- Big Fat Positive (usually from a pregnancy or ovulation test)
BFN- Big Fat Negative
BW- Bloodwork
CD- Cycle Day
CF- Cervical Fluid
CM- Cervical Mucous
DH- Dear Husband
DPO- Days Past/Post Ovulation
ENDO- Endometriosis
EWCM- Eggwhite Cervical Mucous
FSH- Follicle Stimulating Hormone
FX- Fingers crossed
HPT- Home Pregnancy Test