Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey everyone,
Sarah_Anne good luck for tomorrow!
Wendyk1, hope u have fun in hawaii, very jealous, always wanted to go!
eionandconor - good luck for friday!! il be reading the threads!!

I am 16 dpo, i haven't had any more symptoms, but today i had brown spotting :( i usually get this before af so not feeling too hopeful! I am due 24 Novmeber (my bday) i dont feel crampy or bloated! Havent taken a test since because i am waiting for pay day!!! So who knows...

Good luck and baby dust to everyone! And i hope you get your answers soon xxxx

Thanks Charps! I'm getting really nervous and really excited! I really hope I get my BFP!!

How long is your LP that you're 16dpo? How long are your cycles? Keep your chin up! I hope you get a birthday BFP! That would be the best present ever!! :flower:

postal mom send it to my phone and I will email it to myself and post it for ya in a matter of seconds

This is a little off topic, but keriwak, this forum is public, so people not signed up on BnB can see your post and your phone number in post #1972. I might take it down if I were you, now that you've already gotten the pics. You don't want internet crazies calling you....

Agree with you there !

no way 11dpo is not too late for implantation , i think it can be up until 12dpo!
i have a feeling you are pregnant.. I don't want to get your hopes up tho, stay positive but prepare yourself incase you arent ok..

i've my fingers toes all crossed for you :D looking forward to wednesday now too :D

Im chilled im expecting af on friday not even thinking about testing! ive just grew another spot on the end of my sodding nose, how crap is that seriously, so unfair hahaha

I really hope that I'm finally pregnant! I've never had spotting like that before where it's there for a day and then disappears.

I just keep telling myself that I have to get through tomorrow and if AF still isn't here, I'll get to test on Wednesday. I'm just so nervous... I want my BFP so badly!!! When is the ideal time to test (dpo wise)?

They say the best time to test is when you have missed your af so you don't get a false negative.. i cant remember exactly with my first son, with my second i tested on day af was due it was negative, then 2 days later i tested again and it was Positive :) so hang in there its early yet, i bet you are going crazy thinking about it right now, are you due Af on Wednesday? or will wednesday be 1 day missed?

I'm due af on Friday and i know i keep saying it but shes on her way! ive got 5 spots!!! i usually only get 1 or 2 but 5 is taking the mick.. so i wont be surprised when she appears..

I hope im proved wrong tho and im pregnant :)

still got everything crossed for you Sarah x

Where is my Wendy and Amanda i miss ye xxx

My AF is due today, so tomorrow will be 1 day late. I don't have any cramps or symptoms at all today. I had very sore nipples last night and my breasts feel ginormous, but I haven't had any other symptoms since Friday or Saturday.

Hubby and I will be getting up early tomorrow morning to do a test before work if AF doesn't show today. Praying for my BFP!!!!

Ooooh i really really hope this is your BFP!! im rooting for you so much!! are you in the uk? im confused on time differences? im in uk

Me too!! You have no idea!! I want my :bfp: so badly!!!

I'm actually in Canada. That would mean that you're 5 hours ahead of me, so right now it's 9:20pm for you and 4:20 for me.

the length of my cycle seem to be 28/29, since i come off the pill they are irregular, but i think i o very early this month! xx ahhhhh the waiting game!

the length of my cycle seem to be 28/29, since i come off the pill they are irregular, but i think i o very early this month! xx ahhhhh the waiting game!

Wow! You must ovulate very early in your cycle then! Consider yourself lucky! I have to wait 16 days to ovulate and most cycles I'm a little bit later.

Hi all,

I am having a hard time figuring if i am or am not pregnant. If i am this would be my first child. I have had sex at the end of october around my ovulation time and was suppose to have period on November 12th (says a period calculator) couldnt quite remember when my last period was in October but remember it was in the middle of the month. so I havent gotten my period yet and it is the 22nd so I am about 10 days late and havent gotten my period. But today i went to go buy a pregnancy test (clear blue)and on the way home i started to bleed a little but it is dark brownish colour so im figuring this could be implantation seeing as im not bleeding allot to have a pad or tampon. I am also getting some cramps with this. I'm just wondering when i can test ( seeing as my period is already late and i am just now getting the implantation bleeding) and what everyone thinks if they think i am or am not pregnant. I have also had sore tender breasts that have big blue veins and think i have been gaining weight.

Thankyou!!

hey all,
Af came this morning! but i feel ok, feeling positive for next month, good luck to everyone else xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I am having a hard time figuring if i am or am not pregnant. If i am this would be my first child. I have had sex at the end of october around my ovulation time and was suppose to have period on November 12th (says a period calculator) couldnt quite remember when my last period was in October but remember it was in the middle of the month. so I havent gotten my period yet and it is the 22nd so I am about 10 days late and havent gotten my period. But today i went to go buy a pregnancy test (clear blue)and on the way home i started to bleed a little but it is dark brownish colour so im figuring this could be implantation seeing as im not bleeding allot to have a pad or tampon. I am also getting some cramps with this. I'm just wondering when i can test ( seeing as my period is already late and i am just now getting the implantation bleeding) and what everyone thinks if they think i am or am not pregnant. I have also had sore tender breasts that have big blue veins and think i have been gaining weight.

Thankyou!!

If you are 10 days late the obvious answer would be to take a pregnancy test to know for sure

hey all,
Af came this morning! but i feel ok, feeling positive for next month, good luck to everyone else xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Charps :hugs: thats good you feel ok, heres to next month.. i'll see you there ;) xxx

Gm ladies. I'm so bummed. I took two more tests this morning and both were negative. So I think yesterday's faint line was an evap. Oh the torture!! I was really hoping to tell my dh good news. I'm so glad I didn't tell him yesterday. I saved him from all that stress. I had preg test dreams all night long. In my dream I would get a positive but then it would disappear so fast that I was trying to take pictures of it before it disappeared. . I don't want to go to work. I just want to stay in bed and pout. .. But I'll go to work. Maybe tomorrow will be better... There's still hope. Right? I'm only 10dpo so I still got a week before AF.

hey, PostalMom, don't worry. I'm on the same boat and I'd love nothing better than to crawl into bed and watch TV shows and wait until tomorrow morning comes so I can POAS again :) That's called addicition, right?

Charpsxx, after the pill my cycles are also irregular - I hate it! I'm not even sure when I ovulated (if I did) and when AF is due. When's yours due? Any idea?

I got up this morning and did a dollar store test - only the very faintest of lines showed up and I think it showed up after the allotted time. Because I felt so sure that I was pregnant, I decided to use a Clearblue test and the below photo is the result. What do you think? Do you see the same "+" sign in the first window that me and my husband did? I think I've finally got my BFP! I have a blood test tomorrow at 8:15am to confirm!

Attachments

• IMG-20111123-00202.jpg
    IMG-20111123-00202.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 30
Gm ladies. I'm so bummed. I took two more tests this morning and both were negative. So I think yesterday's faint line was an evap. Oh the torture!! I was really hoping to tell my dh good news. I'm so glad I didn't tell him yesterday. I saved him from all that stress. I had preg test dreams all night long. In my dream I would get a positive but then it would disappear so fast that I was trying to take pictures of it before it disappeared. . I don't want to go to work. I just want to stay in bed and pout. .. But I'll go to work. Maybe tomorrow will be better... There's still hope. Right? I'm only 10dpo so I still got a week before AF.

I had pregnancy test dreams last night too and dreamed that I got my BFP. Then I woke up this morning and did get a BFP. Good luck to you!!! :flower:

Ooooh I just can't see it! I think it's the glare off the glass part thats making it hard to see. But I sure hope it is your BFP!! GL!!

I tried to take pictures with our fancy camera, but couldn't get anything, so those are from my phone. They're not the best, but the test package said that any "+" means a BFP.

Oh I see it !! I see it!! Contrast sweety!! I was on the car before staring at it at every stop light. Now indoors I can see it!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->