Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Congrats!! Darn "smartass" phone.. I hate when it changes my words.

Here's some at a different angle. Is it easier to see now? The first one is very blurry, but you can see the "+" better and the second one is just another one from this morning.

Attachments

• IMG-20111123-00212.jpg
    IMG-20111123-00212.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-20111123-00206.jpg
    IMG-20111123-00206.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 21
Yep I can see it better in the newer pic.. No doubt you got your BFP!!

My dr said first ultra sound is done at 6 weeks with the wand internally bit you should be able to gear the heart beat sooner

My dr said first ultra sound is done at 6 weeks with the wand internally bit you should be able to gear the heart beat sooner

Wow! That would be great if it was done that early. I didn't know it was so early! I can't wait to see that little snickerdoodle!

Congrats!
As for me, I just waited 4 hours and tested in the evening - got the weakest of the weak line within 10 minutes on an internet cheapie. Don't want to raise my hopes - waiting till tomorrow to do the FRER

Congrats!
As for me, I just waited 4 hours and tested in the evening - got the weakest of the weak line within 10 minutes on an internet cheapie. Don't want to raise my hopes - waiting till tomorrow to do the FRER

Any line at all is a good sign! Can you post a picture? Try taking a test in the morning with first morning urine! I know that the HcG is much stronger when it concentrates in your bladder for several hours.

It's seriously weak. Not sure you'll be able to see anything...

Attachments

• IMG_8679.jpg
    IMG_8679.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8675.jpg
    IMG_8675.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 24
I got up this morning and did a dollar store test - only the very faintest of lines showed up and I think it showed up after the allotted time. Because I felt so sure that I was pregnant, I decided to use a Clearblue test and the below photo is the result. What do you think? Do you see the same "+" sign in the first window that me and my husband did? I think I've finally got my BFP! I have a blood test tomorrow at 8:15am to confirm!

OHHHHH MY GODDDD :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: thats BFP!!! i can see it so clearly
congratulations xxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone! I have Been a lurker on this site for 9 months( yes we have been ttc for that long) and am excited to be posting something at last! In the dreaded 2ww and don't feel any different as usual.. Any support welcome as feel like I'm going insane!

New here im 6dpo and just want to test...im pretty sure it will be positive:) Any way to get my mind off of testing?

Hi ladies! I have missed you. how is everone? I think I am 2dpo today. I was planning on skipping this cycles because of the due date. But I ovulated late. Right when my hubbys came home. So we wollongong see I guess. Happy Turkey tomorrow. And happy black friday too! I cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->