Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi everyone! I have Been a lurker on this site for 9 months( yes we have been ttc for that long) and am excited to be posting something at last! In the dreaded 2ww and don't feel any different as usual.. Any support welcome as feel like I'm going insane!

My husband and I really tried NOT to stress about ttc this month. He laughed this morning because he thought it was so funny that we tried to conceive so much over the past 5 months and then it just happened when we finally just let it go. I didn't use any OPKs this cycle, but I did chart - mostly just to get a baseline for next month. Just take care of yourself and let it happen! :flower:

New here im 6dpo and just want to test...im pretty sure it will be positive:) Any way to get my mind off of testing?

Welcome :flower: There's really not much except to not keep any tests at home lol! How long have you been TTC for...?

Oh sweety. Not to be the negative one , but mine looked like that yesterday and today all negatives. I was/ am extremely disappointed to say the least. I hope it is a BFP for you. My question is.. Does it look pink or purple-ish? If it's gray or white ish than it's an evap line. look for color.

Ya! GL with the test thing! I'm stocked up. Keeping atleast 5 on hand at the least. I'm sitting on 17 right now. I'm an addict I confess. Lol. It's so hard not to test. Now I test secretly so dh doesn't know. I guess I'm kinda embarrassed that I can't control my poas habit. I just told him about yesterday's evap line and showed him pics of it. His eyes got wide at first. I think he still thought that maybe.. Although I had just explained my disappointment and today's 3 negatives

Just got my very obvious BFP today in the morning!!!! Just wanted to share :)

Sarah Anne where are youuuu ;) xxx

Where are YOU??? :p I've been checking for you all day! Check my previous posts for details and pictures! What do you think?

soooo excited for you!!!! thats 100% BFP!!!! can't wait to see scan pictures :baby:::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you!!! I'm so excited!! I've been waiting for you to come online ALL DAY!!! :hugs:

:D im all smiles for you, 6 months trying and you did it girl :happydance::happydance::happydance: you give me hope!! Thank you xxxx:hugs:

Ps get that status changed from Worried to yee haw!!! :D x

I'm really worried now! I went to the doctor's this morning and my urine test was NEGATIVE! I even brought first morning urine. They did a blood test still because I'm 3 days late now, but I don't know what's going on. I really thought I was pregnant, but now I'm worried that my AF is just late again. It was late last cycle, but I ovulated 5 days late. This time I ovulated 1 day early, so I thought I should have a 30 day cycle again. I don't know what to think. They said they won't have my blood test results until tomorrow. :cry:

That's weird. I could swear your test was a BFP. Don't lose hope. Maybe the doctor's test was just bad, not sensitive enough or something?

That's weird. I could swear your test was a BFP. Don't lose hope. Maybe the doctor's test was just bad, not sensitive enough or something?

My doctor's tests look exactly like the internet cheapies that I see. Just the strips and they just dip them in urine. I forgot to mention to them that I had spotting last Friday that I assume was implantation bleeding, but now that I've had the blood test, I suppose that doesn't matter. Man, I hope that I'm pregnant. I think I'm going to lose it if I'm not. I'm so sick of my body playing tricks on me. :cry:

My doctor's tests look exactly like the internet cheapies that I see. Just the strips and they just dip them in urine. I forgot to mention to them that I had spotting last Friday that I assume was implantation bleeding, but now that I've had the blood test, I suppose that doesn't matter. Man, I hope that I'm pregnant. I think I'm going to lose it if I'm not. I'm so sick of my body playing tricks on me. :cry:

Oh sweety!! I'm sure thier test was bogus. Try not to bite all your nails off today. Ill be thinking of you today!

AFM .. It's thanksgiving and I got another bfn. I just can't bring myself to smile. It's just dh and my 3 daughters. My mother and I aren't even on speaking terms.

Those internet cheapies are not good at all. I'm sending you a pic of mine that came from the same morning sample today as my BFP on FRER - you can see the line on the cheapie, but it's MUCH less obvious. They are nowhere as sensitive as they claim to be. So don't worry. You did get a BFP, so let's hope it's all fine.

Attachments

• today.jpg
    today.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 26

Oh sweety!! I'm sure thier test was bogus. Try not to bite all your nails off today. Ill be thinking of you today!

AFM .. It's thanksgiving and I got another bfn. I just can't bring myself to smile. It's just dh and my 3 daughters. My mother and I aren't even on speaking terms.

My sister had a test at the same doctor when she was pregnant and it came back negative the first time too, so I'm trying to keep my chin up. I don't know how sensitive their tests were, but my positive result did not show up on a dollar store test that was 25miu sensitivity, but did show up on the Clearblue Plus, which is supposed to be 25miu as well.

Those internet cheapies are not good at all. I'm sending you a pic of mine that came from the same morning sample today as my BFP on FRER - you can see the line on the cheapie, but it's MUCH less obvious. They are nowhere as sensitive as they claim to be. So don't worry. You did get a BFP, so let's hope it's all fine.

Those are the exact ones that they had! I feel a bit better now that I know they suck, lol. I can't wait for my blood test results though! Tomorrow at 10am seems so far away!!!

Sarah , I found sone info for you. the HPTs are more sensitive at detecting regular hCG than H-hCG. Clearblue Easy +/- Pregnancy Test and Target Early Pregnancy Test (no longer available) were the most sensitive, able to detect 6.3 IU/L of regular hCG. Clearblue Easy along with e.p.t. Pregnancy Test and First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test were able to detect both forms of hCG at concentrations of 25 IU/L and above. The authors of this study also .... Thought I'd copy and paste this for you. Makes me want to go buy one and try it. I keep getting negatives, but my face hasn't broke like this since I was a teen and the cramps, lower back pain, bbs etc . Makes me really think I am, but my 10 miu cheapies say negative.

Look at post #1980 that's my tests. The same cheap ones. I wonder if they do suck that bad. I assume mine is the evap line or the chemical line? It's the only one like that. What do y'all think?

Sarah , I found sone info for you. the HPTs are more sensitive at detecting regular hCG than H-hCG. Clearblue Easy +/- Pregnancy Test and Target Early Pregnancy Test (no longer available) were the most sensitive, able to detect 6.3 IU/L of regular hCG. Clearblue Easy along with e.p.t. Pregnancy Test and First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test were able to detect both forms of hCG at concentrations of 25 IU/L and above. The authors of this study also .... Thought I'd copy and paste this for you. Makes me want to go buy one and try it. I keep getting negatives, but my face hasn't broke like this since I was a teen and the cramps, lower back pain, bbs etc . Makes me really think I am, but my 10 miu cheapies say negative.

Huh. Wow. Where did you find this? I really hope that I'm pregnant. I can't believe I still have 23 hours to wait before I can call the doctor about my results. They said they might not even be ready by tomorrow and that would mean I'll have to wait until MONDAY! I'm trying to keep myself busy, but it's all that I can think about.

Thanks for being so supportive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->