Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Sarah anne.. i would have bet anything that your test was positive!! i still do! the doctors use cheap old tests my mum is a nurse and she said they aren't as sensitive as clear blue brand.. try not to worry just yet.. i know its hard but stay positive!! really thinking on you xxx

update on me! i think i've the start of period pains, i'm due on tomorrow :(

Sarah anne.. i would have bet anything that your test was positive!! i still do! the doctors use cheap old tests my mum is a nurse and she said they aren't as sensitive as clear blue brand.. try not to worry just yet.. i know its hard but stay positive!! really thinking on you xxx

update on me! i think i've the start of period pains, i'm due on tomorrow :(

I thought so too! I was crushed today when he said the test was negative! I literally started to break down in the office. They still did the blood test because I had a BFP at home and my AF is 3 days late. Hopefully they'll have my test results in the morning. I feel like I've been experiencing pregnancy symptoms, so I really hope the doctor's test was wrong!

I had some AF like cramps before I got my BFP too, so don't count yourself out yet! I convinced myself that I was getting my AF last Friday and look what's happened to me! Keep your chin up!

I'll let you know tomorrow what the blood test says.

Look at post #1980 that's my tests. The same cheap ones. I wonder if they do suck that bad. I assume mine is the evap line or the chemical line? It's the only one like that. What do y'all think?

They do suck. And your test (the one to the left) does have some potential in it... The first thing I got on them was a line that appeared after 45 minutes, and in theory I was supposed to discard that result - but got a faintest of the faint BFP same evening. 2 days later and that line is still faint, even though it's strong on FRER. And the first line on FRER I got was also a weird 'evap' even though 2 days later it was BFP - so I guess there is stil hope. Test with FRER if you've got one.

Look at post #1980 that's my tests. The same cheap ones. I wonder if they do suck that bad. I assume mine is the evap line or the chemical line? It's the only one like that. What do y'all think?

They do suck. And your test (the one to the left) does have some potential in it... The first thing I got on them was a line that appeared after 45 minutes, and in theory I was supposed to discard that result - but got a faintest of the faint BFP same evening. 2 days later and that line is still faint, even though it's strong on FRER. And the first line on FRER I got was also a weird 'evap' even though 2 days later it was BFP - so I guess there is stil hope. Test with FRER if you've got one.

What is FRER?

Oh.. First response. I bought the regualar and a pack of digitals too just in case. I'm gonna wait more. I'm feeling so depressed about it now.

Oh.. First response. I bought the regualar and a pack of digitals too just in case. I'm gonna wait more. I'm feeling so depressed about it now.

Don't worry. Fingers crossed.
Although maybe I shouldn't tell anyone not to worry, as I'm currently worrying myself - 2 hours to my first ob-gyn visit to confirm (hopefully) my pregnancy, and that everything is fine...

Those internet cheapies are not good at all. I'm sending you a pic of mine that came from the same morning sample today as my BFP on FRER - you can see the line on the cheapie, but it's MUCH less obvious. They are nowhere as sensitive as they claim to be. So don't worry. You did get a BFP, so let's hope it's all fine.

Wow thatis so faint I'm not sure that I am seeing it. Lol. I was testing on 9 dpo today im 12dpo so I'm testing every morning till AF. My bbs are so sore. Usually they have a deep pain soreness before AF and I get lumps. No lumps this time and it's a sharper pain.

Haven't heard of those. My cheap sticks are babyhopes 10 miu. Ever hear about them? Congrats by the way!

Solia , your so lucky. I had a tubal reversal done in July. My chances of pregnancy is somewhere between 40-60%

Doctor's office called this morning and confirmed my BFP!!!! :)

She said that my HCG level was at 40, which means I'm still only in early pregnancy (duh!) and that's why it didn't show up on their tests (which she said was 25, so wouldn't 40 show up on a 25? Hmmmm.....).

Anyways, I'm just so happy!!! Thanks to everyone for the support!!

Sarah. So how many dpo were you first test and yesterday.? And if they used a crappy 25 Bd it didn't show 40.. I wonder what my 10 mius are really picking up?
Im so happy for you!!

Doctor's office called this morning and confirmed my BFP!!!! :)

She said that my HCG level was at 40, which means I'm still only in early pregnancy (duh!) and that's why it didn't show up on their tests (which she said was 25, so wouldn't 40 show up on a 25? Hmmmm.....).

Anyways, I'm just so happy!!! Thanks to everyone for the support!!

:thumbup: Fantastic news Sarah Anne, you can relax and enjoy yourself now, the hard work paid off :happydance:

My P was due today it hasn't come :wacko: but i feel p is on its way..

Are you on facebook??

Hello all, I'm new to this site (and forum). DH and I have only been trying for 2 months, but I already dread the TWW. Anyways, hoping this will be a fun and supportive way to 'pass the time' :) Congrats to those who have recently conceived, btw!

Hello all, I'm new to this site (and forum). DH and I have only been trying for 2 months, but I already dread the TWW. Anyways, hoping this will be a fun and supportive way to 'pass the time' :) Congrats to those who have recently conceived, btw!

Hi there! Welcome!! It's been lucky here so far. Three BFPs in less than a week. My dh and I have been trying... Really this is our first month but last month we were ntnp. So I guess this is month two. If ya have any questions or need to vent, go right ahead. We ell pop in from time to time. Me.. Several times a day.

Oh posey , are you temping? Opks? Charting ? You can look at my chart. I'm temping and opks. I'm on 12 dpo. Testing everyday and getting all negatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->