Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Sarah. So how many dpo were you first test and yesterday.? And if they used a crappy 25 Bd it didn't show 40.. I wonder what my 10 mius are really picking up?
Im so happy for you!!

I had spotting at 11dpo and tested at 16dpo, one day after I expected my AF. Got my BFP at home at 16dpo and a BFN at the doctor's 17dpo. Blood test confirmed at 17dpo.

The nurse who called me today said that they had FOUR false negatives this month alone on their tests!!

Doctor's office called this morning and confirmed my BFP!!!! :)

She said that my HCG level was at 40, which means I'm still only in early pregnancy (duh!) and that's why it didn't show up on their tests (which she said was 25, so wouldn't 40 show up on a 25? Hmmmm.....).

Anyways, I'm just so happy!!! Thanks to everyone for the support!!

:thumbup: Fantastic news Sarah Anne, you can relax and enjoy yourself now, the hard work paid off :happydance:

My P was due today it hasn't come :wacko: but i feel p is on its way..

Are you on facebook??

I was completely convinced that AF was coming last Friday and then again today because my cramps were so much like AF, but about an hour later, the doctor called and confirmed my BFP, so don't count yourself out!

I am on facebook. Feel free to add me - Sarah Doan. Anyone else can feel free to add me as well! Don't be offended if I ask who you are though, lol. I get a lot of my sister's weird friends trying to add me.

Oh posey , are you temping? Opks? Charting ? You can look at my chart. I'm temping and opks. I'm on 12 dpo. Testing everyday and getting all negatives.

I was temping, but honestly I found it too stressful... not the actual temping itself, but how I would feel if temps and cm didn't line up perfectly, etc ... I was stressing wayyyy too much. I know I'll try again, but for now I'm just going to track my cm and bd on my most fertile days for sure, and hopefully... :) Thank you for being so welcoming.

12 dpo, a bfp could still show up! Does it not 'drive you crazy' to test daily? When is your AF due? :) :dust: to you!

Hello all, I'm new to this site (and forum). DH and I have only been trying for 2 months, but I already dread the TWW. Anyways, hoping this will be a fun and supportive way to 'pass the time' :) Congrats to those who have recently conceived, btw!

Welcome Posey :flower: are you in the TWW now, or waiting to Ovulate? I thought my af was due yesterday it still hasnt arrived, did a test and it was Not pregnant :nope:

Wendy you have had a long Holiday come back already i miss u :)

& where oh where is Amanda ?? i need youuuu xxx

Posey, it drives me nuts not to test, like having a thorn in your foot. The when I see the negative I get a bit sad. So it's a double edged sword. My pregnancy with my twins was so easy. I got pregnant the first time I tried. Now I'm older..33 and had my tubercular and reversed. Now my tubes are only 4 cm and until I try for 6 months I don't know IF the surgery worked.. If my tubes are open.. Etc. It's very stressful. And most people don't understand. I put myself thru a major surgery with lots of pain and spend nearly $5000 for a chance, a possibility , of giving my husband and I a child of our own. ; )

PostalMom, oh wow I didn't realize. You have been through a lot lot lot. My fingers are crossed for you. You have twins? How old are they? I'm a twin, it's such a blessing :) How long did you say you've been trying for now this time around? Lucky :dust: and prayers.

EoinandConor, thank you for the welcome :) I'm in the TWW now, I don't temp. (just watch my cm) so I'm not exactly sure what DPO I am, but about 5. Bummed to hear about your BFN, similar thing happened to me last month when AF was a day late, so, of course, I became very hopeful... she reered her ugly head a day later. I wish our bodies wouldn't play these tricks on us during such an emotional time!

A bit about me: I'm 26, DH is 29. First marriage and attempt for kiddies for the both of us. I'm a nurse, he's in the navy. We've been married just over 2 years. This year has been very tough on my family, I lost my Grandma in the spring and lost my Mom and biological Dad in the summer (seriously, year from hell), so my hubby and I feel quite desperate to have a little baby and breathe new life into our family.

Have a happy Saturday everyone, :dust: to all :)

Posey, AF is due next Wednesday at the latest. I was on a 28 day cycle but looks like a 30 this time. However my temps have dropped alot the last couple days.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your nightmare of a year. I have 3 daughters. Jesslyn is 14 and the twins are 12. Katie and Kayla. it's both our 2 nd marriages. He doesn't have any of his own. I'm in Tampa Florida. my fb is Angela Tyler. Feel free to visit me there.I work 6 days a week. And we have a small farm in the country... But we live by the gulf. It's a busy life.

Sarah I tried to find you on fb but there's a lot of Sarah Doans on there.

My fb pic is me feeding my husband the first slice of cake at our wedding

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your nightmare of a year. I have 3 daughters. Jesslyn is 14 and the twins are 12. Katie and Kayla. it's both our 2 nd marriages. He doesn't have any of his own. I'm in Tampa Florida. my fb is Angela Tyler. Feel free to visit me there.I work 6 days a week. And we have a small farm in the country... But we live by the gulf. It's a busy life.

Three girls, lucky mama!!! And beautiful names. I sure hope you and your DH can have a little one of your own :) Florida, we couldn't be farther apart :) I'm on the West Coast, in BC Canada. You have a farm in the country, wow, what a dream. My DH and I live in a modest townhouse for now, but are moving in mid-December to a big house with a yard for our two dogs and rooms to fill with children :)

I hope the :witch: stays away from you, if not this month then soooooon.

PostalMom, oh wow I didn't realize. You have been through a lot lot lot. My fingers are crossed for you. You have twins? How old are they? I'm a twin, it's such a blessing :) How long did you say you've been trying for now this time around? Lucky :dust: and prayers.

EoinandConor, thank you for the welcome :) I'm in the TWW now, I don't temp. (just watch my cm) so I'm not exactly sure what DPO I am, but about 5. Bummed to hear about your BFN, similar thing happened to me last month when AF was a day late, so, of course, I became very hopeful... she reered her ugly head a day later. I wish our bodies wouldn't play these tricks on us during such an emotional time!

A bit about me: I'm 26, DH is 29. First marriage and attempt for kiddies for the both of us. I'm a nurse, he's in the navy. We've been married just over 2 years. This year has been very tough on my family, I lost my Grandma in the spring and lost my Mom and biological Dad in the summer (seriously, year from hell), so my hubby and I feel quite desperate to have a little baby and breathe new life into our family.

Have a happy Saturday everyone, :dust: to all :)

im not feeling very positive this month, we didn't try as hard as we normally do, im never usually late but my cycles do vary from 26 - 28 days, this is day 27 so i may have ovulated later than normal..

Oh you did have a tough year you poor thing, a bfp would really be something extra special for you! i hope you get yours soon x

Abit about me. I'm Laura 28 from Ireland and my hubby is 29 he's English , we have been married for 6 years with 2 little boys aged 4 and 3 , I gave up work as a care assistant when my youngest was born to be a stay at home mum, Hubby is an accountant , both my Children were born in England and we lived there for almost 8 years, moved back home to the country in Ireland 3 years ago, i fell pregnant with both my boys first month of trying to conceive, this time its proving difficult leading up to my 6th month ttc! really hope and pray it happens soon , we'd love a large family of 4 children :flower:

Posey, it drives me nuts not to test, like having a thorn in your foot. The when I see the negative I get a bit sad. So it's a double edged sword. My pregnancy with my twins was so easy. I got pregnant the first time I tried. Now I'm older..33 and had my tubercular and reversed. Now my tubes are only 4 cm and until I try for 6 months I don't know IF the surgery worked.. If my tubes are open.. Etc. It's very stressful. And most people don't understand. I put myself thru a major surgery with lots of pain and spend nearly $5000 for a chance, a possibility , of giving my husband and I a child of our own. ; )

Wow! You have had it tough! All it takes is hearing another's story to put your own life in perspective - to think I thought 6 months ttc was long! I feel bad reading about all these women who have been trying for a decade. It almost makes me feel guilty. I will be visiting the two week wait forum and am looking forward to getting some bump buddies!

A little bit about me - I'm 25 and DH is 26. I'm a Program Coordinator for a non-profit organization in Ontario Canada. My husband is the Systems Developer for all of Canada for Stihl Chainsaws. We moved into a big house this past summer and were hoping to fill it with babies right away. I never realized how hard it was to get pregnant until we started trying. My sister fell pregnant the first month and never had a problem. They always tell you how easy it is to get pregnant in high school, but it's really not. I can't believe these teenagers who get pregnant without trying! It's crazy!

Good luck to everyone! Especially Solia, PostalMom, Wendyk1, IwannaBFP, and EoinandConor!! Sharing my baby :dust: with all of you!!!

Oh my I think you missed something or misunderstood. After I had my twins I elected for tubal ligation. I had a horrible and abusive marriage so I didn't want more children. I divorced and found my dh. We married this past march 26. I paid nearly 5000$ to have the reversal surgery back in July. You have to2 months before trying because your healing. Then my dh wanted to wait 2 more months. So we really just started trying. But now we have a chance. My dh is my dream come true and I want to make his dream come true too

Oh my I think you missed something or misunderstood. After I had my twins I elected for tubal ligation. I had a horrible and abusive marriage so I didn't want more children. I divorced and found my dh. We married this past march 26. I paid nearly 5000$ to have the reversal surgery back in July. You have to2 months before trying because your healing. Then my dh wanted to wait 2 more months. So we really just started trying. But now we have a chance. My dh is my dream come true and I want to make his dream come true too

Oh, okay. I think I did misunderstand something before. I was under the impression that you had been trying longer, I think. Good luck to you! :flower:

My fb pic is me feeding my husband the first slice of cake at our wedding

I tried to find you, but couldn't. Try searching for Sarah Phillips Doan. It's a picture of me wearing a white shirt and my hair's all fancy for my sister's wedding.

Good morning ladies! I'm currently 8 dpo and I'm going crazy. It was our first IUI cycle which makes me think about testing everyday. I'm trying to be strong but it's hard not knowing.

:dust: Lots of baby dust to you ladies!

So af is due in two days no bfp but no af signs either... kinda of embarrassing but I have been so gassy lately not sure why....I am really thinking I am out this cycle but its not over till the witch comes .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->