Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So af is due in two days no bfp but no af signs either... kinda of embarrassing but I have been so gassy lately not sure why....I am really thinking I am out this cycle but its not over till the witch comes .

hey kindra :) im 6dpo today and i too have been gassy, didnt no if it was a sign or not?? have you had any other symptoms?
sorry if u have already listed them there is just so many messages lol
good luck :hugs:
x

OMG! i cant believe how much ive missed! A massive congratulations To sarah-anne!
And to all the other guys who have got there BFP! I am really pleased for you. I had to keep reading the threads to find out when you got you results back!

Solia - Yeah my cycles are irregular, and it ranges from 26 -29, i am not certain when i ovulate either i tried doing opk but never got a positive, so was getting annoyed, and felt like a waste of money, so i went by ewcm! But that appears at different stages of my cycle, it was extremely early this month. So this month i am going to use opk to find out when or if lol! xx

eoinandconor - this is our month ;) lol xxxxxx

OMG! i cant believe how much ive missed! A massive congratulations To sarah-anne!
And to all the other guys who have got there BFP! I am really pleased for you. I had to keep reading the threads to find out when you got you results back!

Solia - Yeah my cycles are irregular, and it ranges from 26 -29, i am not certain when i ovulate either i tried doing opk but never got a positive, so was getting annoyed, and felt like a waste of money, so i went by ewcm! But that appears at different stages of my cycle, it was extremely early this month. So this month i am going to use opk to find out when or if lol! xx

Thanks Charps!! :)

I tried using OPKs before and never got a real positive either. I temped this month and I could see three clear shifts, so maybe you could try that? I used fertilityfriend.com and they put it in the graph for you so that you can see the shifts. My cycles were always 28 days and then went to 30 and my last cycle before I fell pregnant was 34, so temping was the best thing for me to try without having to buy two OPKs.

Good luck this cycle! Sharing my baby :dust:!!

So af is due in two days no bfp but no af signs either... kinda of embarrassing but I have been so gassy lately not sure why....I am really thinking I am out this cycle but its not over till the witch comes .

hey kindra :) im 6dpo today and i too have been gassy, didnt no if it was a sign or not?? have you had any other symptoms?
sorry if u have already listed them there is just so many messages lol
good luck :hugs:
x

I have been SO gassy!! I also was tired, nauseous, and had heartburn! I had cramps right around when AF was due too and had spotting at 11dpo and thought it was AF starting. Pay attention to your body. Temping was really the thing that convinced me I was pregnant. I had three clear phases. Good luck!

Give me an update on where you are Charps?

I thought my af was due Fri.. i tested on Friday morn it was negative.. as of yet it hasn't arrived.. if it hasnt arrived my wednesday I will test again..
Im not letting myself get excited just yet, we didnt properly try this month, I didnt use opk, we just has some fun around the time we thought Ovulation would occur :wacko: FX!!

Another thing I have been noticing is cramps but they aren't harsh like af cramps .... ugh I have one more test left I tested last night and got another bfn.... Af is only two days away!

Hello ladies! So, I'm 11 DPO, AF is due Wed and I started to have cramping yesterday:( I have also broke out with a bazillion zits! Usually when AF comes I only get one and it's on my left cheek, well I have five and they are all over my face! I really hope this is a sign that I'm pregnant and not AF. Has anybody else had period like cramps and break out and think it's AF but in fact be pregnant?

TMI post!!!

Hi ladies, quick question. I have been having lotiony/creamy cm since I believed I ovulated... I had one dry day, then since then I've had lotiony cm. Just wondering if any of you have noticed the same? I'm just worried, because one of the books I've read says if you have continuous ewcm or creamy cm, it could mean you've anovulatory... but then other literature I've read, that's not the case. I'm not charting temps this month, so I can't go by that. Any idea?

TMI post!!!

Hi ladies, quick question. I have been having lotiony/creamy cm since I believed I ovulated... I had one dry day, then since then I've had lotiony cm. Just wondering if any of you have noticed the same? I'm just worried, because one of the books I've read says if you have continuous ewcm or creamy cm, it could mean you've anovulatory... but then other literature I've read, that's not the case. I'm not charting temps this month, so I can't go by that. Any idea?

Iv had creamy cm for a while and found out last monday i was pregnant so gud luck

Well im bit worried did another clearblue test as going docs today and now the indicator says 2-3 weeks not 3+ hope its not a bad sign

Well im bit worried did another clearblue test as going docs today and now the indicator says 2-3 weeks not 3+ hope its not a bad sign

maybe your urine was weaker if you didn't use a morning sample this time.. I wouldn't worry you still have a positive test honey x

I caved and just tested a few mins ago , BFN!!! :( i'm at least 2 days late , wish af would just show now, hating myself at the moment :(

I caved and just tested a few mins ago , BFN!!! :( i'm at least 2 days late , wish af would just show now, hating myself at the moment :(

Awwww Laura! Don't hate yourself! It's what we women do! I'm praying that you'll get your BFP and we can be bump buddies together sooner rather than later! I want you to know that I truly appreciate everything that you've done for me this cycle. You've been a great friend and a great resource!! :flower:

It makes me so happy to see these bfps since I last checked this thread, however I'm a little sad as I want it to be my turn this month, trying to think positive, haha I'm crocheting baby clothes :haha:

maybe your urine was weaker if you didn't use a morning sample this time.. I wouldn't worry you still have a positive test honey x

It was first morning urine but im not stressing iv have had 2 mc's in the past im jusg going to ses what happens my tests are still positive im not using the digi anymore not sure if i trust them thanks for your reply

Oh i wanna be bump buddies :D af still hasn't arrived this never happens to me i'm never late, i'm not stressed ,i can't explain this , really wish i would just know what was going on in there,

Sarah you are more than Welcome, we are all in it together :) I am just so excited for you , you really deserved it.. i can not wait to see your peanut on the scan photo, OOhhhh baby names baby names!! :) xxx

Oh i wanna be bump buddies :D af still hasn't arrived this never happens to me i'm never late, i'm not stressed ,i can't explain this , really wish i would just know what was going on in there,

Sarah you are more than Welcome, we are all in it together :) I am just so excited for you , you really deserved it.. i can not wait to see your peanut on the scan photo, OOhhhh baby names baby names!! :) xxx

Maybe you are pregnant! I really thought that I wasn't based on how much cramping I had and look what happened to me!

I'm going to the doctor's on Wednesday for more blood work and they said they're going to set me up with a referral to an obstetrician and get an appointment for my dating ultrasound.

I'm already becoming obsessed with baby names! I feel like I'm pregnant with a girl (don't even ask me where that feeling is coming from!!), but my DH thinks it's a boy and corrects me all the time when I refer to the baby as "it" or "she." We're in the process of thinking up a code name until we know what the sex is. My current girl favourites are Olivia, Anna, and Ellie. My boy favourites are Robert (Robbie) and Jacob, but I'm sure that will change 100 times before the baby is born!

ugh so I got sick again today.... wth??!!!! Af is due tomorrow and I don't feel like she is coming ! I don't know what to think!!!

Ohhhhhh dear, no self hate, I'm sorry you feel so down :( I wish our bodies wouldn't play these tricks on us, it's so unfair. :shrug: Thinking of you.

Well i hate my body at the min for really confusing me :( i don't hate me :) I just wish i knew either way, the wait is awful now.. does anyone know what are the other reasons it could be late? tomorrow will be cd30 ive kept track of my cycles for 6 months since we've been ttc and i've never had a 30 day cycle ?! confused.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->