Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well i hate my body at the min for really confusing me :( i don't hate me :) I just wish i knew either way, the wait is awful now.. does anyone know what are the other reasons it could be late? tomorrow will be cd30 ive kept track of my cycles for 6 months since we've been ttc and i've never had a 30 day cycle ?! confused.com

I was late in July and had a chemical pregnancy. I was also late last cycle (by 4 days) and it was because I ovulated late. My doctor told me that stress is a big, big one for not ovulating or ovulating late. I've also heard that sleeping medications can really do a number and that melatonin can cause fertility issues in women and men.

Well i hate my body at the min for really confusing me :( i don't hate me :) I just wish i knew either way, the wait is awful now.. does anyone know what are the other reasons it could be late? tomorrow will be cd30 ive kept track of my cycles for 6 months since we've been ttc and i've never had a 30 day cycle ?! confused.com

I was late in July and had a chemical pregnancy. I was also late last cycle (by 4 days) and it was because I ovulated late. My doctor told me that stress is a big, big one for not ovulating or ovulating late. I've also heard that sleeping medications can really do a number and that melatonin can cause fertility issues in women and men.

How did u know it was a chemical pregnancy? Im not on any medication, Ive never even been on the contraceptive pill, I was in no way stressed until today hahaha but i was already late by then :wacko: we will have to wait and see huh :flower:

Hi everyone!! Ive given up on testing. I wore my self out. Ugh. So I'm just waiting for AF. So my cycle was 28 days for 6 months as well and suddenly it started going to 30 so my average now is 29.. What drives me crazy is these cramps I got last cycle and this one. I can't believe that I never noticed cramps before TTC. So it must be my body playing tricks on me.?? Maybe?? Arggg. It's so frustrating.
Sarah, Posey, I'm so glad you got yours. Hope to be following you soon.

Someone asked about creamy cm. Im usually fairly dry, but this month I had tons of creamy cm. Tmi.. Sometimes it would drip in the toilette.. It was way more than .., well ever. I kept hoping it was a good sign. Oh my lower back was killing me Saturday night. My facial breakout continues as well. Yuck. Now just waiting for AF to show.

Hi everyone!! Ive given up on testing. I wore my self out. Ugh. So I'm just waiting for AF. So my cycle was 28 days for 6 months as well and suddenly it started going to 30 so my average now is 29.. What drives me crazy is these cramps I got last cycle and this one. I can't believe that I never noticed cramps before TTC. So it must be my body playing tricks on me.?? Maybe?? Arggg. It's so frustrating.
Sarah, Posey, I'm so glad you got yours. Hope to be following you soon.

Someone asked about creamy cm. Im usually fairly dry, but this month I had tons of creamy cm. Tmi.. Sometimes it would drip in the toilette.. It was way more than .., well ever. I kept hoping it was a good sign. Oh my lower back was killing me Saturday night. My facial breakout continues as well. Yuck. Now just waiting for AF to show.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a BFP yet, if that's what you mean :) I'm still a waiting duck. tick-tock tick-tock :winkwink:

Oops, sorry PostalMom, I meant to fully quote you there. Sigh. It's been a long Monday :)

Oh for some reason I thought you did?? Do you have a chart to share or cd?I'm cd 29 today.

How did u know it was a chemical pregnancy? Im not on any medication, Ive never even been on the contraceptive pill, I was in no way stressed until today hahaha but i was already late by then :wacko: we will have to wait and see huh :flower:

I had a urine test that came back negative, but because my AF was late, the doctor did a blood test and I came back with very low levels of HCG. My AF started the next day and I had a lot of clots. Based on those two symptoms, my doctor said I most likely had a chemical pregnancy.

Let the wait for AF begin! I guess there's 3 of us due today. Lol. Good morning ladies. Hope everyones doing well . I'm feeling a little nauseated this morning. But I'm not going to read into that. I'm just gonna focus on work today. Hopefully AF won't play games with me. If she's coming then let's get it started so I can get back to TTC.

I am out. Woke up and she was :witch: here. Ugh!!!!! I really thought I had it this month....onto December which thankfully is only two days away. Good luck to rest of you!

Let the wait for AF begin! I guess there's 3 of us due today. Lol. Good morning ladies. Hope everyones doing well . I'm feeling a little nauseated this morning. But I'm not going to read into that. I'm just gonna focus on work today. Hopefully AF won't play games with me. If she's coming then let's get it started so I can get back to TTC.

I'm with you on this! My cycles are usually 29 days but I give myself 28-30 just in case she wants to come a day early or late. She should be here tomorrow but we shall see. Baby dust to us!

So????? Did AF show or are you testing again tomorrow? I've got a good feeling about this!!! :flower:

Oh for some reason I thought you did?? Do you have a chart to share or cd?I'm cd 29 today.

Not to worry :) I wish! I'm on cd 24 right now, but my cycles are quite long (last month 34 days), so I have a ways to go :) I believe I o'd around day 17. Darn TWW!

I'm sorry for all the :witch: who have shown up, but at least it's coming up on December and we'll all be busy with Christmas, maybe next TWW won't seem as long :shrug:

Hi girls, I am still keeping an eye on the thread and almost wishing the weeks away so I can be back with you in the 2ww. My tummy is still playing tricks on me, bubbling and tightening reminding me of how I felt when I carried my son. I was so sure I was pregnant a couple of weeks ago but well over 10 negative tests (lost count) and af last week I wish my tummy would stop these feelings as I know I'm not!

So I should hopefully ovulate at the beginning of next week so will definately bd this weekend and next week and then be due AF around 20th Dec so roll on christmas!

Big congrats to those ladies expecting babies. Good luck and baby dust to those expecting AF and testing, and more baby dust and luck to those with me and trying again for Christmas xx

So????? Did AF show or are you testing again tomorrow? I've got a good feeling about this!!! :flower:

no she hasn't arrived :wacko: never ever ever has this happened before, I will test tomorrow or thurs morning for sure xxx thanks for being here x

no she hasn't arrived :wacko: never ever ever has this happened before, I will test tomorrow or thurs morning for sure xxx thanks for being here x

Yay! I'm so happy your AF hasn't arrived! I've got everything crossed for you over here! Hoping for your BFP and a bump buddy!! :happydance:

after 2 yrs of ttc and a round of clomid.... i got a positve test result.... a doctors appointment in a week .... i coulnt be more excited...!!!! OVER THE MOON!!!!:yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->