Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey guys. I'm a newbie please can i join your thread?
I'm currently 4 days post transfer. I'm having a lot of af type pains and twinges in my left side. :-( been reading a lot of the posts. A big hug to those who it didn't work out for. Don't give up hope! A big congrats to those with BFPs!

Is anyone else at the same stage as me?

OTD is 12/12/11. Hoping and praying it's a BFP

Congrats Wanting a 3rd!! And to everyone that got their positives! fingers x for you eoinandconor!

I am on cycle day 8 xxx

after 2 yrs of ttc and a round of clomid.... i got a positve test result.... a doctors appointment in a week .... i coulnt be more excited...!!!! OVER THE MOON!!!!:yipee:

Congratulations :flower: 2 years trying wow well done honey it paid off xxx

Congrats Wanting a 3rd!! And to everyone that got their positives! fingers x for you eoinandconor!

I am on cycle day 8 xxx

Thanks Charps :flower: I don't know whats going on! all i know is my P is 100% late which it never is and my test was 100% negative :wacko: all i can do is wait and see x

Hey guys. I'm a newbie please can i join your thread?
I'm currently 4 days post transfer. I'm having a lot of af type pains and twinges in my left side. :-( been reading a lot of the posts. A big hug to those who it didn't work out for. Don't give up hope! A big congrats to those with BFPs!

Is anyone else at the same stage as me?

OTD is 12/12/11. Hoping and praying it's a BFP

Welcome Rose Petal.. and good luck xxx

Hi rose! Welcome here. What is a transfer? Like IV ? Tell us a bit about you. Were all pretty friendly.

Hi Girls, I'm Baaaack if u remember me :D it's been a while since i opened here, but i had lots of things going on... i got pregnant in september and i had a miscarraige in november :cry:... it was so heartbreaking ! my doctor told me that i can start trying in December again but he prefers that i wait till January! so let's wait and see ... anyone had a miscarriage before ?hope u all get ur BFP ASAP :hugs:

Hi Girls, I'm Baaaack if u remember me :D it's been a while since i opened here, but i had lots of things going on... i got pregnant in september and i had a miscarraige in november :cry:... it was so heartbreaking ! my doctor told me that i can start trying in December again but he prefers that i wait till January! so let's wait and see ... anyone had a miscarriage before ?hope u all get ur BFP ASAP :hugs:

Hello, bless you that must have been tough for you, good luck trying again, I haven't experienced one myself but certainly know friends who have and have gone on to conceive and carry to full term without a problem. You could take it easy in December couldn't you but if it's ment to be...good luck, I will be trying in Dec xx

Ahh I wish AF would stop teasing and just come on already!! I tested ..BFN.. So come on! The sooner she comes the sooner she'll leave, and i can get back to BDing ..

Ladies I tested this afternoon (not holding pee) and I believe I got my BFP!!! It's very faint but I see it and so does DH. AF is due tomorrow!!

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/terpgrl/IMG_0946.jpg

Ladies I tested this afternoon (not holding pee) and I believe I got my BFP!!! It's very faint but I see it and so does DH. AF is due tomorrow!!

https://https://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/terpgrl/?action=view&current=IMG_0946.jpg

Congratulations! That is so exciting!! :) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->