Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ladies I tested this afternoon (not holding pee) and I believe I got my BFP!!! It's very faint but I see it and so does DH. AF is due tomorrow!!

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/terpgrl/IMG_0946.jpg

Wow that is FANTASTIC!! Congrats!!

I can see it too!!!!!!!! xx

Ladies I tested this afternoon (not holding pee) and I believe I got my BFP!!! It's very faint but I see it and so does DH. AF is due tomorrow!!

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y51/terpgrl/IMG_0946.jpg

Wow that is FANTASTIC!! Congrats!!

I can see it too!!!!!!!! xx

Thank you!

Hi Girls, I'm Baaaack if u remember me :D it's been a while since i opened here, but i had lots of things going on... i got pregnant in september and i had a miscarraige in november :cry:... it was so heartbreaking ! my doctor told me that i can start trying in December again but he prefers that i wait till January! so let's wait and see ... anyone had a miscarriage before ?hope u all get ur BFP ASAP :hugs:

i understand how you feel i have suffered 2 m/c's in the past one sept 2010 and the last one jan 2011 i am pregnant at the moment and very scared but will just have to see what happens. Good luck to you and hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Hi ladies,
I have been gone about a week, and holy sh*t I can't believe all the BFP's!

Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yahoooooo! Girl I was so surprised to see your updated status as expecting. OMG!!

Laura girl, I am so sorry. Hang in there honey. I love ya and wish I could hop on a plane and drink some green beer with you:)

Postal mom- sorry the witch got you. :hugs: She is such a meanie.

JLI-Congrats girl!!! So happy for you!!:happydance:

Nada-welcome back and I am so sorry for your loss, honey. Let's get a BFP in December!:thumbup: You too, gemmy! Let's do this!

AFM, I am 1 dpo, on my first round of Clomid. Hoping it kicked out some extra eggys and one got fertilized!! I am completely relaxed as I just got back from 6 days in Maui-it was amazing!

I am so excited b/c Christmas is coming! I want a Christmas BFP!:xmas16:

sooo glad you are back Wendy moo xxxx:D lets do it together now for Christmas!! xxx

Hi Wendy! I just have to say, I like this thread because of how wonderful all of y'all are and I plan on just staying here. Lol. The witch is being extra mean. Hot cold hot cold. Back hurts and the cramps are killer! But I did look at my calendar and j should be ready to test around Christmas. So here's hoping!!

Just went to the doctor's for my follow-up blood work and we're 90% sure that I'm miscarrying. I started to spot last night and it's gotten heavier since then. So brokenhearted....

Omg Sarah , that's so heartbreaking:( i hope it's just normal pregnancy bleeding and not a miscarriage many people i know experienced bleeding during pregnancy...how is ur hormones level ? :hugs:
thank u girls for ur sweet words... hope we all get pregnant soon

Hi am new. Had 2day ET on the 18th and am due for my test in 3 days. So far all went well. Ive been hoping for some early signs but nothing except for mild cramping since yesterday morning. So i did a HPT and it was negative :( . I did not consider it too early. Is there still some hope for me?

Hi ladies I have a TMI question.. I had got a faint line at 9 dpo. Then all negatives. Last night AF. .. Well I'm very familiar with blood clots thick jelly like blessing but today at work when I wiped there was a small maybe a little longer than a 1/2 inch by the thickness of a quarter. It was hard in texture like raw chicken and didn't smear or resemble my usual blood clots. Could I have had a chemical pregnancy? I've a sharp pains today about 30 minutes before I went to the bathroom. Also Sunday I had a sharp pain that doubled me over in the kitchen for a brief moment.

Just went to the doctor's for my follow-up blood work and we're 90% sure that I'm miscarrying. I started to spot last night and it's gotten heavier since then. So brokenhearted....

Oh no hun, bless you that is terrible - hang in there! I pray that you haven't miscarried, when do you see the doctor next? Hope you have lots of support around you xx

Hi ladies I have a TMI question.. I had got a faint line at 9 dpo. Then all negatives. Last night AF. .. Well I'm very familiar with blood clots thick jelly like blessing but today at work when I wiped there was a small maybe a little longer than a 1/2 inch by the thickness of a quarter. It was hard in texture like raw chicken and didn't smear or resemble my usual blood clots. Could I have had a chemical pregnancy? I've a sharp pains today about 30 minutes before I went to the bathroom. Also Sunday I had a sharp pain that doubled me over in the kitchen for a brief moment.

Not sure but certainly sounds possible... :( ...something you would rather not know but some women just know deep down I think. I remember you posting that positive result and thinking wow you are definately pregnant. I also tested early around the same time but got negatives. If I had had a positive I would really have got my hopes up so that must have been tough for you. In December I will definately wait until I have gone a day past due because I would rather not know if I had been and then wasn't. Hope you feel ok now and GL next monthx

Sarah, i am so sorry to hear that!Massive hugs for you! xxx

Hello! im new to the ttw thread:happydance: anyone else 5dpo today that i can join in on? ive been ttc for 1year2ms but feelin like this is my month..

Gammy, thanks for you kind words. I'm not sure if it was a chemical or just a bad test. Either way it was very disappointing to get my hopes up and then nothing. I'm enjoying my wine however, dulls the cramps without meds and takes my mind off it. I will say that seems to be my only perk to having AF come. I get my wine for a few days. It sure did look like a BFP though didn't it?! Even my dh thought it was. Jeered hoping for a Christmas present!!

Sarah, oh sweety, I really wish I could wrap my arms around you. My heart is with you.. And I am hoping that this is a normal spotting and not a miscarriage. Please please keep us informed. You are in my thoughts through out the day and my prayers at night.

Juliet, welcome to the tww. We tend to hang here through the cycle. I'm still new myself. But I have noticed that were not a large group but we are friendly and supportive, no matter what dpo you are we will be here cheering you on. So welcome. I wish you lots of baby dust!!! I plan on staying here in this thread as my main thread. Because I find myself caring about everyone on here. They are all so sweet!!

Ok maybe it's the wine or AF. .. But I love you ladies! I apreciate all of y'all!!

Doshima, I'm not sure what your saying about et? What dpo are you ? How long is your cycle? Do you chart? Temp? Use ff? Welcome here! Fxed for you and lost of baby dust!!

Ok I'm gonna shoot my iPhone if it keeps changing my words! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->