Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Aww you rock Postal Mom! This is a nice thread to "hang" in, a little more intimate, so to speak, and the ladies on here are wonderful:)

I am feeling for you...sounds like that could have been a chemical pregnancy. I am so sorry. :hugs: I can only imagine, what a letdown. Hang in there.

Every time AF comes, I have a drink, too. I have a strawberry dacquiri and a pina colada mix in my freezer, waiting for me if AF shows up this cycle.:rofl:

Sarah honey, please keep us posted. There are not enough words to tell you how sorry I am. Please let us know how you are doing.:hugs:

I know what you ladies mean about a little tipple between trying! We will either be jumping for joy at christmas or having a drink or two! I'm not sure what to do the two weekends before as i have xmas parties. Maybe if i just drive, hate it when people say 'you're pregnant' when they see you not drinking but actually you're just trying!

I agree I really like this forum, it feels friendly and supportive. I had nothing like this the first time and felt pretty alone.

Thoughts are with you sarah, hope there is good news today x

I'm now 99% positive that today will not be a good day. Doctor will be calling between 10 and 11 with my HCG level, but I'm bleeding a bit heavier than my usual AF and I passed a large clot this morning. The cramps have been unbelievable and the pain in my heart is killing me. I was so sure that I was going to be okay and have a normal pregnancy and then 5 days after I find out, God rips the baby away from me.

Oh Sarah, my heart goes out to you! I hope you'll feel better soon. Your situation prompted me to do some research yesterday. It sounds like the worst maybe nearing an end.. I hope. I know your heart is in anguish right now. I will be thinking of you through the day. Get lots of rest and take something for the pain. In so so sorry for you. All my love, Angie ..postalmom

Sarah, I am fairly new here and just 'arrived' to this thread around the time you found out you were expecting, and I was so excited to hear that you were expecting... I am SO sorry to hear the news. You're not alone, we're all here for you.

Oh Sarah, no words can make you feel better right now. Feel so very sad for you and pray for a miracle. Know that we are all here xxx lots of hugs, Gemma xx

Thank you for all your support. I feel so completely alone right now. The only people who even knew we were expecting was myself, my husband, and my doctor. I wanted this baby so much and I can't understand why God would decide to take them away from me. I only got to know that I was pregnant for 5 days before it was all over. I don't know what to do with myself. I keep praying that it's something else, but I feel that there's nothing else it could be. I don't know how to get over this. It took us so long to finally conceive, and then we did and we were so happy. I can't believe it was only 6 days ago that I was confirmed to be pregnant. DH and I had planned so much based on this baby and now everything is falling apart. We had so many ideas and plans and now everything is gone.

Thank you for all your support. I feel so completely alone right now. The only people who even knew we were expecting was myself, my husband, and my doctor. I wanted this baby so much and I can't understand why God would decide to take them away from me. I only got to know that I was pregnant for 5 days before it was all over. I don't know what to do with myself. I keep praying that it's something else, but I feel that there's nothing else it could be. I don't know how to get over this. It took us so long to finally conceive, and then we did and we were so happy. I can't believe it was only 6 days ago that I was confirmed to be pregnant. DH and I had planned so much based on this baby and now everything is falling apart. We had so many ideas and plans and now everything is gone.

Oh Sarah, this breaks my heart. I know there aren't words I can say to make anything better right now... but try to remember, you WILL be a mom. If this little baby wasn't meant to join you here on earth, one will come along that is. It doesn't seem fair that the universe would allow you to conceive and then snatch it away so quickly. I can't imagine, it would be so heart-wrenching. Please know you're not alone, even though I understand you feel that way... other women and moms have been through similar tales, and are here for you. Allow yourself time to grieve, for this is a great loss. But then, you get back in that saddle and you keep trying, and you will be holding a little one in your arms when it's meant to be your time. It's not 'if', it's 'when'. Thinking/praying for you. :flower:

Is there someone you could confide in? You might feel better to talk. I'm glad you have a supportive hubby but it is so tough for you if you are going it alone.

IF you have lost this baby - god life can be unfair - know in your heart you CAN be pregnant - you WILL be a mummy - you WILL get to fulfill all your hopes and dreams! And when you do have that baby you will know what you went through shaped you to be the great mummy you will be and that baby will be loved soooo much and know how much you wanted them. If you have lost this baby you have done nothing wrong, they just wasn't quite strong enough to survive. But please don't lose hope. All this can do is make you and DH stronger xx

Gemmy, do you have facebook? I feel like I need to talk to someone and you sound like you'd give me good advice.

The Doctor said that it's most likely that the pregnancy just wasn't viable and that the baby never made it past the blastocyst stage. We're still waiting on the blood work to confirm, but that's most likely what happened. There's not really any immediate family history of miscarriage and my last pap was completely normal, so it's unlikely that there was any other causes.

I still can't take any type of painkiller until we have the results back, but I'm in a lot of pain. The cramps are starting to calm down a bit, but I feel so achy everywhere else. I also feel like my face is just one big bruise. I put some make-up on this morning (to cover up the puffiness from all the crying) and it felt like no matter where I touched I had a huge bruise.

To anyone else who has had a miscarriage, how do I deal with the emotional pain? My Mom is away on vacation, but I really want to talk to her. I'm not going to call her while she's away though. That would just be selfish. Should I bring it up when she comes back on Monday? I'm so broken-hearted and feel like talking about it will make me feel a bit better, but I don't want to keep bringing it up. To be honest, I just want to forget about it. I just wish that I had never gotten pregnant. The last 5 days before I found out I was miscarrying were some of the best and most nerve-wracking of my life. I was so excited that I don't know what to do with myself now.

I am so happy i am not the only one on this mad wait i am currently 6dpo and sickness has disappeared today but my boobs are so so sore tmi sorry i feel so light headed for some rason and am always hungry i know its different this month just feel it x

Gemmy, do you have facebook? I feel like I need to talk to someone nd you sound like you'd give me good advice.

The Doctor said that it's most likely that the pregnancy just wasn't viable and that the baby never made it past the blastocyst stage. We're still waiting on the blood work to confirm, but that's most likely what happened. There's not really any immediate family history of miscarriage and my last pap was completely normal, so it's unlikely that there was any other causes.

I still can't take any type of painkiller until we have the results back, but I'm in a lot of pain. The cramps are starting to calm down a bit, but I feel so achy everywhere else. I also feel like my face is just one big bruise. I put some make-up on this morning (to cover up the puffiness from all the crying) and it felt like no matter where I touched I had a huge bruise.

To anyone else who has h ad a miscarriage, how do I deal with the emotional pain? My Mom is away on vacation, but I really want to talk to her. I'm not going to call her while she's away though. That would just be selfish. Should I bring it up when she comes back on Monday? I'm so broken-hearted and feel like talking about it will make me feel a bit better, but I don't want to keep bringing it up. To be honest, I just want to forget about it. I just wish that I had never gotten pregnant. The last 5 days before I found out I was miscarrying were some of the best and most nerve-wracking of my life. I was so excited that I don't know what to do with myself now.

Yes Sarah, I will look for you.

Sounds like such an ordeal. I would definately talk to your mum when she gets back if I were you. She will want to be there for you. Definately good to talk, bottling things up can only make it worse xx

I am so happy i am not the only one on this mad wait i am currently 6dpo and sickness has disappeared today but my boobs are so so sore tmi sorry i feel so light headed for some rason and am always hungry i know its different this month just feel it x

Good luck miss2ww! I'm no longer in the 2ww but will be in another week and af hit me last week. Still hanging around the forum though as it's good here! xx

I'm 10 DPO...tested BFN this morning...so bummed out...I FEEL pregnant this month...so much different feeling this month...we dtd so many friggin times this cycle..lol...Just hoping I'm not out and have the will power to not test again until monday...

Gemmy, do you have facebook? I feel like I need to talk to someone and you sound like you'd give me good advice.

To anyone else who has had a miscarriage, how do I deal with the emotional pain? My Mom is away on vacation, but I really want to talk to her. I'm not going to call her while she's away though. That would just be selfish. Should I bring it up when she comes back on Monday? I'm so broken-hearted and feel like talking about it will make me feel a bit better, but I don't want to keep bringing it up. To be honest, I just want to forget about it. I just wish that I had never gotten pregnant. The last 5 days before I found out I was miscarrying were some of the best and most nerve-wracking of my life. I was so excited that I don't know what to do with myself now.

I miscarried the last pregnancy at 12 weeks. had some complications..went into emergency...they couldn't find a sack..figured I miscarried around 8 weeks but my body didn't "clue" in....it was hard emotionally...I'm still sad..but it gets easier I swear. I'm sorry you're going thru this...how far along were you? I found out about 6 months ago that I have hypothyroidism and that may have been a big part of my miscarriage but until I found out that...I was afraid to try again because of the pain of losing the baby. I hope you talk to your mom soon...

I miscarried the last pregnancy at 12 weeks. had some complications..went into emergency...they couldn't find a sack..figured I miscarried around 8 weeks but my body didn't "clue" in....it was hard emotionally...I'm still sad..but it gets easier I swear. I'm sorry you're going thru this...how far along were you? I found out about 6 months ago that I have hypothyroidism and that may have been a big part of my miscarriage but until I found out that...I was afraid to try again because of the pain of losing the baby. I hope you talk to your mom soon...

I was only 5 weeks and 3 days when I started miscarrying. Doctor confirmed this morning that my HCG level dropped from 40 last Thursday to 25 yesterday, so I am miscarrying. He said that he believes it was just a genetic abnormality in how the cells combined and that it should not affect my ability to conceive or any future pregnancies.

We're going to take this cycle "off" from ttc as the doctor said I should wait as it can be hard to pinpoint a due date when you're unsure about your last cycle. I know that my BMI is much too high, so I will be focusing on trying to lose some weight and get healthier while we're taking this month off.

Thank you for all your support. Good luck to all those trying to conceive.

i feel the exact same we have not been using any contraception and the last two weeks i have been sick and feeling really different sore boobs hungry all the time and pains lower tummy i now have to wait 2 weeks :( so frustrating x

Hi ladies
I am a bit confused today! My chart on FF says I ovulated 3 days after af,
well at first I thought that was crazy...But I have been taking OV tests and it was really dark a couple days ago and now its light, my temp on OV day was 97.3. Then it went to 97.6 then-98.03-then today which says I am 3dpo it is 97.7 does this sound weird???:wacko:

Hi ladies
I am a bit confused today! My chart on FF says I ovulated 3 days after af,
well at first I thought that was crazy...But I have been taking OV tests and it was really dark a couple days ago and now its light, my temp on OV day was 97.3. Then it went to 97.6 then-98.03-then today which says I am 3dpo it is 97.7 does this sound weird???:wacko:
and my BB"S HURT............the 1st day of my last AF was my last period was
Nov. 22nd it was the heaviest af of my life, it ended on the 26th, then they say I OV on the 29th....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->