Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi ladies
I am a bit confused today! My chart on FF says I ovulated 3 days after af,
well at first I thought that was crazy...But I have been taking OV tests and it was really dark a couple days ago and now its light, my temp on OV day was 97.3. Then it went to 97.6 then-98.03-then today which says I am 3dpo it is 97.7 does this sound weird???:wacko:

Keriwak, I'm not sure what's 'going on' there, but I DO know that I gave up on charting online... I was also using FF charts, and it said I ovulated wayyyyy before I know I did. It assumed the smallest shift in temps was o. So anyways, I would just keep recording, and see what comes of it... FF chart will adjust itself if further recording proves that O happened at a different time later on. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful! I'm not that 'chart savvy' :)

Ladies, do any of you know anything about progesterone levels (after day 21, in my case day 25) and cp in early preg? I am probably reaching here... darn it, I told myself I wouldn't do this this month! Lol. I O'd about... 10 days ago. Anyways, my cp was low and firm, now it's way up high and seemingly closed. I had my prog. levels tested on day 21, and they were 80 nmol/L (so definitely mid-luteal, and just inside the range of 2-81nmol/L). Could it possibly be a sign of early preg? I figure it's good to have nice high levels :) For those using ng/mL, that's about 25.16 ng/mL progesterone. Anyways... just wondering if anyone has any idea. :)

Doshima, I'm not sure what your saying about et? What dpo are you ? How long is your cycle? Do you chart? Temp? Use ff? Welcome here! Fxed for you and lost of baby dust!!
Hi postalmom, by ET i meant embryo transfer. i underwent ivf and today i should actually have gone for my blood test but forsome reason i could not get myself to go. Still no AF but i had a small brownish discharge today that was kind of stretchy when i wiped. Not seen it again all day. Oh i need the courage to go for my bloodtest which was due today. MY embryo transfer was on the 18th of this month. Oh someone pls push me to gooooooooooo

Ladies, do any of you know anything about progesterone levels (after day 21, in my case day 25) and cp in early preg? I am probably reaching here... darn it, I told myself I wouldn't do this this month! Lol. I O'd about... 10 days ago. Anyways, my cp was low and firm, now it's way up high and seemingly closed. I had my prog. levels tested on day 21, and they were 80 nmol/L (so definitely mid-luteal, and just inside the range of 2-81nmol/L). Could it possibly be a sign of early preg? I figure it's good to have nice high levels :) For those using ng/mL, that's about 25.16 ng/mL progesterone. Anyways... just wondering if anyone has any idea. :)

Hi Posey,
That sounds like a nice high number. Anything over 10 is a "strong" ovulation, so 25 at 10 dpo is great! Could be a sign! :happydance:

Doshima!! Goooooo. For me.. Please!! Go go go go !! Lol. We need something to give us hope again. Im so sad for Sarah. And AF is making me miserable. But shes only here another day or to. Get up get your butt in the car and go!! In waiting.........foot tapping......hello... Go now!!

Hey there ladies. So sorry its been a while. I have been kind of taking a break. My doc confirmed that I am not ovulating. My temps just go up because of the Clomid. So I stopped using fertility friend for now and stopped temping and keeping my journal at home. i dont get why i am not ovulating. I think it may have to do with my weight. So am going to join a small little ladies gym down the street from me. I am really excited. I am on cd 29. If I dont start my period by CD 35 then and with a neg preg test i will start the provera. Then up my dosage of Clomid and give it another try.
How is everyone!?!?!?!!?! I have missed you guys!!!!

Hey there ladies. So sorry its been a while. I have been kind of taking a break. My doc confirmed that I am not ovulating. My temps just go up because of the Clomid. So I stopped using fertility friend for now and stopped temping and keeping my journal at home. i dont get why i am not ovulating. I think it may have to do with my weight. So am going to join a small little ladies gym down the street from me. I am really excited. I am on cd 29. If I dont start my period by CD 35 then and with a neg preg test i will start the provera. Then up my dosage of Clomid and give it another try.

Hi my dearest buddy!

Well I am 4dpo and waiting to see if the Clomid worked this cycle, I am in the same boat with you. My doc doesn't think I am ovulating very often. I am getting some more labs done if AF shows up, as well as an HSG and a pelvic ultrasound, to make sure everything is ok. Just met with the doc yesterday....and she is PG! I was like, OMG! Then I got a FB message from a friend who is 4 months PG, she wasn't even trying and oops! it happened. Oh well. I am happy for them.

Good to see your face on her again:) Laura will be so happy too!

well the OV test was positive....thats what raises my eye brow,
I have endo, tonight I have the weirdest ovarie pain

Hi ladies
well at first I thought that was crazy...But I have been taking OV tests and it was really dark a couple days ago and now its light, my temp on OV day was 97.3. Then it went to 97.6 then-98.03-then today which says I am 3dpo it is 97.7 does this sound weird???:wacko:

Keriwak, I'm not sure what's 'going on' there, but I DO know that I gave up on charting online... I was also using FF charts, and it said I ovulated wayyyyy before I know I did. It assumed the smallest shift in temps was o. So anyways, I would just keep recording, and see what comes of it... FF chart will adjust itself if further recording proves that O happened at a different time later on. I'm sorry I can't be more helpful! I'm not that 'chart savvy' :)

Hi ladies

Hmmmm, I see, this does sound confusing... does anyone have any ideas? :flower:

Thank you, Wendyk1... I hope so! Although I must say, I don't have any symptoms this month... although last month when I did (sore chest, feeling sick, etc), I wasn't pregnant lol. But even so, I'm not feeling particularly positive... I did a random hpt yesterday (during the day), and as I was expecting it was a bfn. I'll try again in another few days first thing in the morning. :flower:

Thank you, Wendyk1... I hope so! Although I must say, I don't have any symptoms this month... although last month when I did (sore chest, feeling sick, etc), I wasn't pregnant lol. But even so, I'm not feeling particularly positive... I did a random hpt yesterday (during the day), and as I was expecting it was a bfn. I'll try again in another few days first thing in the morning. :flower:

How many dpo are you? I am 5 dpo today, not feeling much, just tired.

I 'm about 11 now (I say about because I stopped charting temps this month), but by cm I guess 11. My cycles are long-ish though, 34 last month, so I'm not 'due' til around the 10th. Do you hyper-focus on little changes you feel while you're gearing towards taking a hpt too? I try not to, but can't help it! But like I say, this month I don't feel much :shrug:

Hi my dearest buddy!

Well I am 4dpo and waiting to see if the Clomid worked this cycle, I am in the same boat with you. My doc doesn't think I am ovulating very often. I am getting some more labs done if AF shows up, as well as an HSG and a pelvic ultrasound, to make sure everything is ok. Just met with the doc yesterday....and she is PG! I was like, OMG! Then I got a FB message from a friend who is 4 months PG, she wasn't even trying and oops! it happened. Oh well. I am happy for them.

Good to see your face on her again:) Laura will be so happy too!

I 'm about 11 now (I say about because I stopped charting temps this month), but by cm I guess 11. My cycles are long-ish though, 34 last month, so I'm not 'due' til around the 10th. Do you hyper-focus on little changes you feel while you're gearing towards taking a hpt too? I try not to, but can't help it! But like I say, this month I don't feel much :shrug:
You dont always have to have symptoms!! I had symptoms every month and didnt get a bfp but this month i had nothing but sore nipples and forgot about my 2ww and then realised i was supposed to start spotting but didnt so i tested a few days later and got a bfp so its not over till af arrives good luck x

Because of Christmas and the holiday season, I am definitely not symptom spotting very much. I am glad for the distractions:) I love Christmas so I am trying to focus on that on not my TWW. I will probably test around the 10th. That is probably a good thing, no symptoms. There have been several times where I was positive I was PG due to my symptoms and got BFN's.

We will find out soon!!:xmas4:

Hi, I am now supposedly 4dpo today,af was 22nd of Nov, my Ov test was positive,
I did get a rise....LOOK AT THESE TEMPS..............
CD1 AF...97.3 CD 2...97.33.. CD 3...97.5.. CD 4...97.2 CD 5..97.2
CD 6 AF DONE.....97.18...... CD 7...97.45.. CD 8.. 97.33 CD 9 (THEY SAY I OV) 97.6
CD10 1DPO..98.04 CROSS HAIRS~ CD11 2DPO. 97.73...CD12 98.04 (3DPO)
and today CD13 4dpo 98.34
DOES THIS LOOK GOOD BAD OR JUST WEIRD?
WHAT I AM FEELING IS A SLIGHT CRAMPING SENSATION, OVARY IS SORE
ON RIGHT SIDE....BB;S ON THE SIDES HURT

hi, i am now supposedly 4dpo today,af was 22nd of nov, my ov test was positive,
i did get a rise....look at these temps..............
Cd1 af...97.3 cd 2...97.33.. Cd 3...97.5.. Cd 4...97.2 cd 5..97.2
cd 6 af done.....97.18...... Cd 7...97.45.. Cd 8.. 97.33 cd 9 (they say i ov) 97.6
cd10 1dpo..98.04 cross hairs~ cd11 2dpo. 97.73...cd12 98.04 (3dpo)
and today cd13 4dpo 98.34
does this look good bad or just weird?
What i am feeling is a slight cramping sensation, ovary is sore
on right side....bb;s on the sides hurt

hey i got my picture on there yea~

ohhhh nearly back in the 2ww with you ladies! approaching ovulation so let the bding commence! Poor dh! not testing, just guessing with cycle. anyone else guessing? probably after a few unsuccessful months may test but trying to keep positive and relaxed. Good luck ladies xx

Hi, I am now supposedly 4dpo today,af was 22nd of Nov, my Ov test was positive,
I did get a rise....LOOK AT THESE TEMPS..............
CD1 AF...97.3 CD 2...97.33.. CD 3...97.5.. CD 4...97.2 CD 5..97.2
CD 6 AF DONE.....97.18...... CD 7...97.45.. CD 8.. 97.33 CD 9 (THEY SAY I OV) 97.6
CD10 1DPO..98.04 CROSS HAIRS~ CD11 2DPO. 97.73...CD12 98.04 (3DPO)
and today CD13 4dpo 98.34
DOES THIS LOOK GOOD BAD OR JUST WEIRD?
WHAT I AM FEELING IS A SLIGHT CRAMPING SENSATION, OVARY IS SORE
ON RIGHT SIDE....BB;S ON THE SIDES HURT

Is this usual for your cycle? I get so confused when testing that is why I am trying to just be lucky and get it right. But my AF was 21st nov (day after you) but I'm not expecting to ovulate until next couple of days, but if I ovulated when you did I have totally missed it!! But everyone is so different I guess. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->