• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hello - I have just joined this site and relieved to see I am not going mad and that I am not the only one feeling really frustrated by all the waiting and trying!
I am on my second month of trying and 6 dpo. I am going to wait before I take any tests and trying not to read too much in to what I feel.
I just want to be calm!

:baby:
Wow, This is my first 2ww, I am on Clomid 50mg because of PCOS, this whole 2WW is harder than I ever thought it would be. I literally cannot stop thinking about if I am preggers or not!!
I have started doing HPT's although I think I am a little early for them...I just have NO self control!! (they all came back negative)
I am between 6-10 dpo.
I was feeling quite crampy a few days ago, super tired and kinda grumpy. My BB's feel normal (I keep poking them in the hopes that I will 'feel' something different.):blush:
I have woken up this morning and feel fine, no cramps, nothing. I want to be pregnant SO much but the closer I get to the end of my 2ww the more I feel like this just isn't my month :growlmad:
Does anyone have any symptoms or anything??
Good luck to everyone xxx

Hey :flower:

I hope everyone gets there BFP!....
I am 6dpo... i got a bit impatient and took a test which came up BFN... Im hoping I am preggy... Ive had a few symptoms, Nauseus, picking up odd smells, going off TEA (which is not like me at all) sore nipples, bloatiat, strange mild cramps and a tugging sensation started on my left side 3 days ago and now its on my left side. Anyone else have symptoms??xx

hang in there kate, i took clomid 50mg in 07 and had absolutly no symptoms and got preggers with my son the very first month. i also have pcos and now we are trying for #3 and i had very bad cramping and acne this time around ovulation(felt it on both sides). and im now 2dpo and having a hard time waiting too. dont give up just cause you dont have any symptoms though, im living proof you dont need symptoms in order to be pregnant. good luck and keep me posted

hiya Girlies :) whats clomid? Im on my 2nd cycle TTC baby number 3.. We have 2 sons already 4 years old and 3 years old, so feel its time for another, I got a smiley face on cbfm on saturday afternoon, we bd on friday saturday and sunday.. fingers crossed it was enough as my hubby works away from home during the week, thankfully i ovulated at a weekend :)

I feell pregnant first time trying with both my sons.. this one is proving harder to catch, the dreaded 2ww is on.. so 13 days to go before testign no doubt i will test before then hoping for bfp

hey guys iam new to the site, i had a mc back in nov and been trying hard since, can anyone help me out as iam going stir crazy, i was due to ov on the 16/17th of this month and on about the 19th i stared getting pains in my breasts little cramps or twinges in my tummy and a lot of cm. i feel pregnant but i have done 3 tests, one this morning all saying negative. could i be imagining all the symp? would really be greatful for any advice any of you can give ? iam worried something could be wrong after mc.

Really sorry you had a mc :hugs: Have you been keeping track of your cycle since Nov? did you use an opk to check you were ovulating, if you Ovulated on the 19th, that was 14 days ago so maybe you are just testing a little early..

I am 9dpo and going crazy! Trying to keep busy with my older children whilst they are off school for the summer holidays! Felt like I have had some symptoms.. like abdominal cramps, I Ovulated on 24th/25th July (OPK) and did the BD 5 times over that period of time. I have also been temping and have high temps, Unsure if i had a dip over the weekend as I didnt chart as I was away with my friends. I did ic test this am and got a BFN. Been feeling nauseous with a 'blood' taste in my mouth, BBS only just starting to feel only slighty tender. Had ectpoic rupture in Feb when I was only 8dpo, according to Dr my tube was really blocked and scared, so implantation occured quickly and ruptured my tube quickly, thus its making all my attempts to concieve again a worrying time. Baby Dust to you all in the two week wait!

Hey there ladies!!! I am 5DPO! I am glad there is a TWW page. Makes it a little easier to wait. :) So far my nips are huge with blue veins that showed up 3DPO. Today I am having a sharp cramping. Not much tho. So maybe that pain is due to Implantation!?!

:dust:

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site today.
Trying with my new husband of 1 month to get pregnant for the first time and ovulated 2 days ago according to pee stick tests, now I have to wait for 2 weeks!!!!! I didn't realise how stressful trying for a baby could be. We are only on our second month of trying (we started on honeymoon with no luck) and already its causing tension because before we got married we only had sex once or twice a week!!!! Help!!!!!

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site today.
Trying with my new husband of 1 month to get pregnant for the first time and ovulated 2 days ago according to pee stick tests, now I have to wait for 2 weeks!!!!! I didn't realise how stressful trying for a baby could be. We are only on our second month of trying (we started on honeymoon with no luck) and already its causing tension because before we got married we only had sex once or twice a week!!!! Help!!!!!

Aww that does sound frustrating. :hugs:
Me and my DH are trying for #4. But this is my first time charting, and knowing all the signs and all that fun stuff. I try really hard to leave my hubs out of ALL the details. When it's time to BD I just make its lots of fun and he just feels like a stud muffin rather then making him think we have to. lol

My sypmtoms
2 before BD
O day: Uterus feels heavy. CM is clear. BD
1DPO: nothing
2DPO: emotional. CM watery and very little.
3DPO: broke out. Nips are huge with blue veins. sick b4 bed.
4DPO: CM thick/creamy. gums bled. more veins showing in bbs. heartburn. sick b4 bed.
5DPO: bbs are starting to get sore. stinging feeling in uterus. little bit of cramping. heartburn. irritable and emotional.

I went from 96.75 (yesterday) to 96.39 this morning on 6 DPO!!!! That's a good sign right!?!?!!?!

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant with another boy!!!! ahhhh
THINK PINK!!!!!

goodness you have alot of sypmtoms, I never get any sypmtons except for taste of iron in my mouth when i already had a positive test..

I have 2 boys :) what will you do if you are pregnant with another boy? I dont mind what i have this time, think hubby would like a girl tho.

goodness you have alot of sypmtoms, I never get any sypmtons except for taste of iron in my mouth when i already had a positive test..

I have 2 boys :) what will you do if you are pregnant with another boy? I dont mind what i have this time, think hubby would like a girl tho.

I know but last month was way worse and I obviously wasn't preggo. I have never had the iron taste before!!!
I will be fine if I have a another boy too. It would just be nice to have another girl around here besides the dog. hee hee

Hi Everyone So totally just got 4 BFP's!!!!! I honestly thought I was getting my period, I am crampy and bloated and moody and I only did one because I have become a pee on a stick addict, but sure enough I am PREGGO. I did 3 first responce preg tests and they all came back with very faint positives then I did a clear blue digital and that came back 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!

So this was my first round 50m of clomid I have PCOS

I 100% had symptoms in the 2ww they were as follows:
-Emotional!! - I would be really angry and short tempered, then some days I would be really sad and weepy.
-Crampy quite alot, like the feeling just before AF is due
-A little gassy in the first week wait
-HUNGRY!! a never ending apetite
-Bloated, like I cannot suck my tummy in, I feel like I look fat ALL the time!
-I had no noticable sore boobs and haven't really felt sick
-And I have been pretty tired

So thats it I was honestly convinced I wasn't preggo!!

Hi all - I am currently smack on the day of ovulation - so the two week wait has only just begun - except that I'm nutty enough to already feel like it's going to come up BFP this month! :dohh:

Wish me babydust!!!:happydance:

Hi Everyone So totally just got 4 BFP's!!!!! I honestly thought I was getting my period, I am crampy and bloated and moody and I only did one because I have become a pee on a stick addict, but sure enough I am PREGGO. I did 3 first responce preg tests and they all came back with very faint positives then I did a clear blue digital and that came back 'pregnant 1-2 weeks' yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!

-Emotional!! - I would be really angry and short tempered, then some days I would be really sad and weepy.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you

I know but last month was way worse and I obviously wasn't preggo. I have never had the iron taste before!!!
I will be fine if I have a another boy too. It would just be nice to have another girl around here besides the dog. hee hee

haha you made me laugh, im the same me and the dog are the only girls in the house too! good luck with BFP xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! H&H 9 months to you

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: cONGRATULATIONS :kiss:

I thought my only symptoms was sore nipples but that was only 2 days before AF was due. My symptoms only came in the 2nd week and they were as follows ,more than I initially thaught,

-Butterflies in my stomach (before someone says, I know its not baby movement but it was so strange to me and others have reported it too)
-I had a milky discharge, not heavy but definitely there.
-Period type cramps
-Sore nipples which started last Friday.

AF WAS DUE ON SUNDAY AND THATs WHEN I GOT A BFP after 4 months of trying. I was so sure AF was coming it was such a shock. Hubby and I were crying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->