Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi, I am now supposedly 4dpo today,af was 22nd of Nov, my Ov test was positive,
I did get a rise....LOOK AT THESE TEMPS..............
CD1 AF...97.3 CD 2...97.33.. CD 3...97.5.. CD 4...97.2 CD 5..97.2
CD 6 AF DONE.....97.18...... CD 7...97.45.. CD 8.. 97.33 CD 9 (THEY SAY I OV) 97.6
CD10 1DPO..98.04 CROSS HAIRS~ CD11 2DPO. 97.73...CD12 98.04 (3DPO)
and today CD13 4dpo 98.34
DOES THIS LOOK GOOD BAD OR JUST WEIRD?
WHAT I AM FEELING IS A SLIGHT CRAMPING SENSATION, OVARY IS SORE
ON RIGHT SIDE....BB;S ON THE SIDES HURT

Is this usual for your cycle? I get so confused when testing that is why I am trying to just be lucky and get it right. But my AF was 21st nov (day after you) but I'm not expecting to ovulate until next couple of days, but if I ovulated when you did I have totally missed it!! But everyone is so different I guess. x

I have endo, this is the 1st time I have ovulated so early, but the chart does show a good rise being I was 98.34 today, NORMAL day 14 would be tommarow, so my temp would really have to nosedive,

CD 6 AF DONE.....97.18...... CD 7...97.45.. CD 8.. 97.33 CD 9 (THEY SAY I OV) 97.6

Is this usual for your cycle? I get so confused when testing that is why I am trying to just be lucky and get it right. But my AF was 21st nov (day after you) but I'm not expecting to ovulate until next couple of days, but if I ovulated when you did I have totally missed it!! But everyone is so different I guess. x

I have endo, this is the 1st time I have ovulated so early, but the chart does show a good rise being I was 98.34 today, NORMAL day 14 would be tommarow, so my temp would really have to nosedive,

good luck x Just realised that my af was day before you, not after. My day 14 is today. Not tried temping myself, don't really get the charts, fingers crossed for you x

Fingers crossed for you to! I hope someone looks at these temps thats a pro and gives me some advice on what they think!

Thanks. Just looked at your post again after reading another post about temping - I see what you mean that it rose at day 9 when you ovulated but now it is rising again! I would wonder if you are ovulating now or about to, that is confusing. Do you use opk as well, is that what said you o on day 9?

Fingers crossed for you to! I hope someone looks at these temps thats a pro and gives me some advice on what they think!

Do you have a link to your chart? It'd be easier to look at that rather than the numbers...

Thanks. Just looked at your post again after reading another post about temping - I see what you mean that it rose at day 9 when you ovulated but now it is rising again! I would wonder if you are ovulating now or about to, that is confusing. Do you use opk as well, is that what said you o on day 9?

yes it said I ovulated, its the MUST MATCH 2 LINES SAME COLOR TEST
Out of 5 tests 1 is real dark, thats when they said I OV

Heres my Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/390dac

Okay, well looking at your chart, I would say that it's all good at the moment. There's no reason to be concerned about ovulating early. Our cycles vary from month to month and, hey, early ov means that if you didn't catch the egg this month, you get a chance to catch it again much sooner than normal. There's no reason why you have to ov on CD14. That's just an average. The main thing that matters when TTCing is your luteal phase. As long as that's over 9-10 days, then you should be fine.

There's a chance FF might change your ov date after more temps are added, but if you got a pos OPK, then I think it's right about when you ovulated. I have a friend who ovulated on CD6, right when her period ended, but was able to conceive just fine. I suppose it's just how her body worked and three kids later, I say ovulating early is fine. My friend is happy she started temping or she would have never caught her egg just using OPKs, because she always started doing them after she ovulated and never got a positive.

Your rise looks good. At this point it's too early to see any trends, but I would say that if it keeps this up, you may be in store for a BFP. I would keep watching it over the next few days and see what happens to your temps. The main thing to look out for is a dip at the end, closer to your expected AF date, or a continued rise in temps. I hope this is your month! :)

wow that sounds good! so the current rise could be pregnancy!! I didn't know that, that is good stuff. that is why I was confused as to why your temp now is higher than the o peak, I could get into charting myself but know I would mess it up forgetting or something. x

Okay, well looking at your chart, I would say that it's all good at the moment. There's no reason to be concerned about ovulating early. Our cycles vary from month to month and, hey, early ov means that if you didn't catch the egg this month, you get a chance to catch it again much sooner than normal. There's no reason why you have to ov on CD14. That's just an average. The main thing that matters when TTCing is your luteal phase. As long as that's over 9-10 days, then you should be fine.

There's a chance FF might change your ov date after more temps are added, but if you got a pos OPK, then I think it's right about when you ovulated. I have a friend who ovulated on CD6, right when her period ended, but was able to conceive just fine. I suppose it's just how her body worked and three kids later, I say ovulating early is fine. My friend is happy she started temping or she would have never caught her egg just using OPKs, because she always started doing them after she ovulated and never got a positive.

Your rise looks good. At this point it's too early to see any trends, but I would say that if it keeps this up, you may be in store for a BFP. I would keep watching it over the next few days and see what happens to your temps. The main thing to look out for is a dip at the end, closer to your expected AF date, or a continued rise in temps. I hope this is your month! :)

Wow well that makes me feel better! So if I can go 9 -10 days without AF I am good, I don't know if I can do that.....we will see, so I need 6 more days of high temps then right?

Exactly. A luteal phase under 9-10 days means that the egg won't have enough time to implant and start producing hormones before AF shows up. It normally takes the egg about 5-7 days after you ovulate to get out of your fallopian tubes and then it could be another 2-5 days for the egg to actually implant. After implantation, you may see another temp rise, but if you see a temp dip late in your cycle, it could mean AF is coming. My LP is around 13 days at the moment, and I usually see my AF temp dip at around 12 DPO.

The longer your LP, the better. And hopefully it will just keep on going for another 9 months. ;)

The best time to start testing is around 11-12DPO, because that gives the egg enough time to implant and start producing the hcg that gets picked up by the preg tests, but there's nothing wrong with testing a little earlier. And some women don't get their BFPs until after 14DPO...so don't get too discouraged by early BFNs. It really just depends on the woman.

As for the chart, there's usually a dip in temps around ovulation and then a rise of .3 or above. When your temps stay up for three days in a row, that's what sign that you have ovulated. The hormones released during ovulation (mainly progesterone) cause the rise in temps we see on the charts....and when they are pg, some women notice another rise in temps but the main sign is the temps staying elevated due to the bean producing hormones and the body producing more progesterone to tell AF to stay away. :)

Hi, I think your temps are just fine. Your 2 dpo temp is a little low, but that could be just a dip or a fluke. Sounds great to me!
GL!!!

Oh, and no worries about ovulating early...I usually ovulate around CD 10 or 11. I have short cycles:)

Thanks you are very knowledgeable on this,I have had 2 AF's in one month, I actually had a 13cm cist on my ovary which is ruffly 3 pounds back in 08, they said I had endo, I never knew (just experienced) painful AF"S so I have been trying since the doctor cleaned me out, I know I don't go 28 days, I believe I go about 19-22 I always went for BDing around the 14 because thats what they say 14 days after your AF... Maybe that was the problem, I never got a positive OPK on the 12-13-14th days. So this gives me hope, One thing that is weird, this last AF was the worst I ever had, bled soooooo bad, so maybe that cleaned me out and I OV early, one thing thats real good is around this time, me and DH BD'ed everyday....So I am kinda hopeful this time, Dr. also said tubes were open and my uterus was fine, so something has got to give I want my Christmas gift this year to be a BFP~Thankyou so much~

Oh yeah. I've ovulated as early as CD10 and as late as CD16. But I usually ov around CD12. :) But short cycles are nice because we get more chances at a BFP during the year...though no BFP does sometimes mean 2 AFs in a month, which sucks.

Oh wow. That cyst sounds big. I'm glad they took care of it for you. It's great that you got to BD around the right times this cycle! :) And the cleaning out probably helped you get rid of a lot of old blood, so it's probably a good thing in the long run. Hopefully it will help you get your BFP soon.

I think a lot of us when we first start TTCing try the 'BD on CD14 and hope it works' thing, because that's what we're taught, but our bodies can be so different from the average. And I always thought that once I got off birth control I would fall pregnant immediately because that's what I learned in school. But boy was that wrong.

I'm on cycle 7 at the moment, but it's been a really enlightening journey. I know so much more about my body. I didn't think it would take so long, but I know when I get my BFP, it will be even sweeter and more meaningful for me and DH. I've tried not to get too crazy with it though, but it is hard. Since talking to some of my friends about their TTC journeys, I've realized that there are so many different paths to BFPs. What works for one might not work for another and sometimes it takes much longer than you thought it would, but eventually you get there.

I hope your journey is short and sweet, though. :) Fx!

Thanks you are very knowledgeable on this,I have had 2 AF's in one month, I actually had a 13cm cist on my ovary which is ruffly 3 pounds back in 08, they said I had endo, I never knew (just experienced) painful AF"S so I have been trying since the doctor cleaned me out, I know I don't go 28 days, I believe I go about 19-22 I always went for BDing around the 14 because thats what they say 14 days after your AF... Maybe that was the problem, I never got a positive OPK on the 12-13-14th days. So this gives me hope, One thing that is weird, this last AF was the worst I ever had, bled soooooo bad, so maybe that cleaned me out and I OV early, one thing thats real good is around this time, me and DH BD'ed everyday....So I am kinda hopeful this time, Dr. also said tubes were open and my uterus was fine, so something has got to give I want my Christmas gift this year to be a BFP~Thankyou so much~

Yes, everyone is different. Doctors always say that ovulation occurs around CD 14, never been the case for me. I always start BD'ing like CD 7 until I ovulate, which is usually CD 10-11-12.My cycles are 24 or 25 days, when they are normal. Sounds like you covered all the bases!! I am glad things are looking good for you.

Hope we both get our Christmas BFP's!!:xmas6:

Oh yeah. I've ovulated as early as CD10 and as late as CD16. But I usually ov around CD12. :) But short cycles are nice because we get more chances at a BFP during the year...though no BFP does sometimes mean 2 AFs in a month, which sucks.

Oh wow. That cyst sounds big. I'm glad they took care of it for you. It's great that you got to BD around the right times this cycle! :) And the cleaning out probably helped you get rid of a lot of old blood, so it's probably a good thing in the long run. Hopefully it will help you get your BFP soon.

I think a lot of us when we first start TTCing try the 'BD on CD14 and hope it works' thing, because that's what we're taught, but our bodies can be so different from the average. And I always thought that once I got off birth control I would fall pregnant immediately because that's what I learned in school. But boy was that wrong.

I'm on cycle 7 at the moment, but it's been a really enlightening journey. I know so much more about my body. I didn't think it would take so long, but I know when I get my BFP, it will be even sweeter and more meaningful for me and DH. I've tried not to get too crazy with it though, but it is hard. Since talking to some of my friends about their TTC journeys, I've realized that there are so many different paths to BFPs. What works for one might not work for another and sometimes it takes much longer than you thought it would, but eventually you get there.

I hope your journey is short and sweet, though. :) Fx!
Yes thats what I always thought, funny thing for me I was previously married
I was with him 17 years, he could not have children he had vericocele, thats like varicose veins in the testicals its a blockage..So I just excepted it, Then I got remarried in 08 so excited!!!!! Then 3 months later I got the diagnosis about ENDO Im like are ya KIDDING ME OVA HERE~ NO WAY!!!!!!!!! But after they cleaned me out I kept my head up, I stopped trying in 09.....Just started again, so I hope I am not charting for years, I REALLY HOPE THIS IS IT~ If not I am gonna try for a while more, Dr did not say I can't get pregnant, he just said it won't be easy, and assistance would give me a better shot..Well unfortunately Keri don't have $14,000 dollars, so I am BDing the old fashion way keeping my fingers crossed..:happydance::baby::thumbup: IFORGOT TO PUT IN MY +OPK NOW IT SAYS I AM 5DPO...https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/390dac

That has been really interesting to read, thanks ladies! Yes you are lucky ovulating early, I think I ovulate around day16/17 - but just going by cm at the mo. I hope I haven't ovulated yet (day14 today) as I should have bd sooner! Not trying hard enough prehaps but i don't want dh to know we are trying as hard as I want to as we got too carried away last time and spent 10 months stressing and spending way too much on opk and hpt. Back then I always got my smiley face on the opk a day or two after the 14 day mark so hoping I am still similar. If I don't get my bfp this christmas maybe in January I will get some opk to get an idea but so damn expensive !

What happens with these temp charts when you get ill? Surely the results get effected?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->