Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

What happens with these temp charts when you get ill? Surely the results get effected?

YOU CAN GET A FEVER IF YOUR SICK, USUALLY
YOU KNOW WHEN THAT IT, YOU JUST:nope: HAVE TO WATCH AROUND THAT

They can be effected, sure, but if you indicate illness in the checklist of symptoms, Fertility Friend takes it into consideration when it's analyzing your temps. And it's the overall trend you're looking at, so a couple of elevated temps in the middle aren't really going to have a huge effect on things.

My temps were elevated because of illness at like 9-10DPO this past cycle and I did have my hopes up, but in the back of my mind I knew that I was sick and that could have an effect, so I wasn't completely devastated when AF showed. Plus, my temp dropped right before AF showed, just like it always does, despite the illness.

I can't do OPKs, I think I'd get crazy with it. Is that a line? Is it positive? What about this line? Is it darker than the last one? What is that? Need to pee again! Yeah...I can only imagine how bad I'd be. But temping is quick and easy and it helps me pinpoint ov and lets me know when I should expect AF, which is why I do it. Or why I'm still doing it, even though I'm on a TTC break until Feb. I get really anxious about when AF is supposed to come (had a surprise AF in high school that has scarred me for life, I think) and the first few months after getting off the pill, I expected her around CD28 when she was showing up CD25 or 26. Temping is nice because I know exactly when to expect her and there aren't any surprises. I feel much more in control and much calmer about my cycle.

Plus after buying the BBT, I haven't spent very much money on TTCing, since I'm not doing OPKs. I usually don't test until after my expected AF and she's been pretty timely. I get my temp drop right before AF too, so I know she coming. I bought a couple of tests a few months back, but since AF shows right on time, they've lasted a long while...

wow that sounds good! so the current rise could be pregnancy!! I didn't know that, that is good stuff. that is why I was confused as to why your temp now is higher than the o peak, I could get into charting myself but know I would mess it up forgetting or something. x

Ok ladies, I temp and study other charts as well. This is the jist of it... Read this then check out my charts. So when AF comes your temp drops. You have 2 phases to your cycle. The first phase is your low temps.. AF leads it and they will fluctuate up and down. Then it will usually have a drop and then a good rise. This indicates ovulation. Some times it's extreme and sometimes it's harder to notice until a few days more. You temps will then stay higher than they were. Your body needs to be warmer for a baby..lol. Again they will fluctuate but still be higher than they were before ovulation. Sometimes around day 6-10 some people see a drop and then a rise. This drop will go very low. This is what they call the implantation dip. However.. I read 20% of women that are pregnant get the dip. On the same note 10% of non pregnancies will also see a dip. I did. And BFN. So.. It's something to watch for but not take stock in. Now if your temp rises even further and stays up you could be going triphasic. Which is phase 3.. Nice and toasty for your bun in the oven. This usually is a great sign. THIS is what we want to see. Now with all this said .. Look at my chart and you'll see my disappointment as my temps plummet in the end leading back to AF and low temps.: (

DBZ very nice on the charting! I see you get the dips too. They are such a tease.

Gemmy!! We get to bd and x fingers together this time.. How exciting!! My chart shows me to start BDing for 6 days. But I do use opks so I can time it better. Last month I had it pin pointed down to a six hour window so I knew my egg dropped sometime between 9 am and 3 pm. It was very exciting!

wow that sounds good! so the current rise could be pregnancy!! I didn't know that, that is good stuff. that is why I was confused as to why your temp now is higher than the o peak, I could get into charting myself but know I would mess it up forgetting or something. x

Ok ladies, I temp and study other charts as well. This is the jist of it... Read this then check out my charts. So when AF comes your temp drops. You have 2 phases to your cycle. The first phase is your low temps.. AF leads it and they will fluctuate up and down. Then it will usually have a drop and then a good rise. This indicates ovulation. Some times it's extreme and sometimes it's harder to notice until a few days more. You temps will then stay higher than they were. Your body needs to be warmer for a baby..lol. Again they will fluctuate but still be higher than they were before ovulation. Sometimes around day 6-10 some people see a drop and then a rise. This drop will go very low. This is what they call the implantation dip. However.. I read 20% of women that are pregnant get the dip. On the same note 10% of non pregnancies will also see a dip. I did. And BFN. So.. It's something to watch for but not take stock in. Now if your temp rises even further and stays up you could be going triphasic. Which is phase 3.. Nice and toasty for your bun in the oven. This usually is a great sign. THIS is what we want to see. Now with all this said .. Look at my chart and you'll see my disappointment as my temps plummet in the end leading back to AF and low temps.: (

When I got my BFP, my chart was perfectly triphasic. I averaged a low to mid 35 degrees celsius and then it increased when I ovulated to low 36's. I never got an implantation dip, but my temperature did increase at 11dpo, the same day I had implantation bleeding.

Well whatever ladies all i can say is i am praying for you and me, lord we ask you on this beautiful december evening from on us ladies on baby and bump to give us bfp....thats a positive lord on a pregnancy test~ lord we wish to tell you we will raise our children to be bright and strong and to always honor you as their father. Lord we take this time to thankyou for being in our lives and thankyou for watching over us and our families-children and friends. Lord some of us struggle with getiing bfp's month after month, lord please we ask for you to put this at an end and welcome us with a bundle of joy, heal our pain, those of us who have endo and more, make us strong, amen

I haven't been on in along time I didnt chart this cycle I think I am about dpo had slight cramping today and really thick chunky white cm today and brown cm on undies yuck tmi sorry just really weird

Well whatever ladies all i can say is i am praying for you and me, lord we ask you on this beautiful december evening from on us ladies on baby and bump to give us bfp....thats a positive lord on a pregnancy test~ lord we wish to tell you we will raise our children to be bright and strong and to always honor you as their father. Lord we take this time to thankyou for being in our lives and thankyou for watching over us and our families-children and friends. Lord some of us struggle with getiing bfp's month after month, lord please we ask for you to put this at an end and welcome us with a bundle of joy, heal our pain, those of us who have endo and more, make us strong, amen

Thanks Keri :flower:

That was so nice. Amen!!

Hey Ladies,
Anyone testing around the 15th of this month?
Fingers crossed for an early christmas present.

:D so glad to see your little face pop up on the thread, I was away this weekend so haven't been on here.. witchy got me again :(

I don't know whats wrong with me?! I'm scared to go to Doctors :(

we are not trying 100% this month no charting nothing! fresh start in the new year..

Both my little men are unwell, Eoin is covered from head to toe in chicken pox , i feel so so so sorry for him , Conor is starting to get the same pre spot symptoms

Amanda i so need to hit the gym aswell!! i think i will stuff my self with turkey stuffing and chocs then start Jan 1st, I hope you are feeling well, FB me your addy im doing my Christmas cards tonight :) if you don't wanna i will understand why xxx

Wendy honey bunny :) Fb me yours too but again if you don't wanna i will understand why now :)

Sarah i msg'd you on Facebook a few days ago, thinking about you xxx

I had quite a drop today, hmmm???
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/390dac

Keriwak, I love seeing that drop. Keep an eye on it the next dew days. Usually the implantation dip gets really close to if not below the base line and then shoots back up. It's different for everyone.if you have any old charts to compare to you should be able to see a basic pattern to your body. I was studying mine last night. I noticed I have dips and spikes that are happening certain cd give or take a day. It's so amazing watching my temps. I Also placed my order for the 50 pack of opk that comes with 20 preg tests. For $35.00 . It's nice because they aren't to far from me. It only takes three days tops to get here. I'm a poas addict so I'm trying to get them as cheap as possible. I have been paying $1 each at my local store so half that price is even better!! I can't wait!!

I think it's so funny that the tww is such nerve racking torture, but I always can't wait to get back in there!

hi ladies, just a quick responce as on my phone! yes a bit of a drop there keriwak, just keep those fingers crossed. afm well not too hopeful as think i o today as stretchy cm and we didnt bd yesterday. was gonna do every other day for sperm quality and i thought would o tomo so we bd sat, then would have today and tomo. still will but gut says missed it. dh would say 'so we are not trying then' in a sarcastic manner 'no pressure!' if i had made him yesterday. catch u all later x x

Morning ladies, actually I woke up kinda chilly, my arms,My BB's hurt alot, my sister always gets AF 1 week b4 me and she started yesterday! So thats probably the 21st. I heard about those drops but they say 7-10 dpo. I have creamy CM no watery or eggwhite. This
waiting game does stink, one thing I know that happens to me every month, my hands get swollen, like bloated, thats my big sign af is coming, I don't have that right now! XX WISH YOU LUCK WISH ME LUCK~

Wanted to show you what I do!
I sell wreaths on ebay and etsy
https://s160.photobucket.com/albums..._1333089027863_1850176721_659830_793922_n.jpg
Its actually very relaxing and fun, especially if you a stay at home mom
or stay at home BDer LOL

Benny if you think you O'd today your not out yet. Bd asap!! Your eggy will be there for 12-24 hours after it's released so there's still time!

I want to tell y'all my friend I met thru all this.. She had her tubal reversal last January, she kept telling me how she knew her body and that she knew she of around day 7&8. I thought it sounded odd. But ok. So I started using opks. It was nice knowing I could feel my o pains, but I thought it was surprising that I got the pains 1-2 days before I would o. So I told her this.. Then I started temping. This verified my opks were correct. So I went to the store and bought her 10 opks and mailed them to her. I swore based on what she was telling me about her cm and o pains that she was bd too soon and then stopping. She would stop bd on cd9. So she used the opks and to her disbelief she was o'ing on cd 12-14 so for 9 months she had missed it everytime!! Now she's an opk junkie and she half heartedly temps. So my fx for her that we found her problem. Just thought I'd share, because sometimes we think we know our bodies so well. But I've learned that our bodies can play tricks on us. Lol

Postal Mom you mention you feel your ovaries, 3 days ago my right ovary was very sore even to the touch, no fertile cm tho, that kinda threw me off~

Postal mom and all the ladies, hiiiii, i finally sermorned all the courage and went for my beta today. am sitting here waiting for the call from the clinic. still no AF and only the scanty brown discharge for the past 5 days now. Did 2 HPT (one this morn) and came out negative. well am not expecting any miracle but i just had to do the test cos DH (and postalmom) gave me the push. will keep you updated......

Thank you postal mom, that makes me feel better! I would bd now but dh at work for another 3 hours, then we will have to wait until ds goes to bed - not like when we tried for him, we could when we liked!

Good luck doshima!

Need some advice ladies!

When I went to the doctor last week, he told me that I can start trying to conceive right away again if we want to. But he also mentioned that it can be more difficult to date a pregnancy that happens right after a miscarriage and that he usually tells people to wait a month so that they know when the due date is, etc. without a dating scan. I read online that it's not necessary now to wait because an ultrasound can confirm your due date.

I want to start trying to conceive again. My husband is a bit weary about trying right away because of what the doctor said, but I think he's just scared that I'll miscarry again and I don't think that he quite knew what to do last week when I was crying my eyes out.

What should I do? I'm eager to start trying again, but I don't know what to think. I'm afraid to get pregnant again because I'm terrified I'll miscarry again, but I want to have a baby and don't want to keep waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->