Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

ok, me again. Just got off the phone with the docctor. :( a BFN. Am going off cyclogest and AF shld arrived in a couple of days i suppose. Ifeel like crying but the tears just wont come. Doctor says i can try again next cycle, what do u sweet ladies think? Not told DH yet but i hope he wont be too worried about me and not let me give it another try. So, Should i? Should i not?

Sarah, make love this month. Make it a beautiful union between the two of you. Don't try to don't try not to, just let it happen. I'm glad to see your ready to get back on the horse so to speak.

Gemmy, so sorry my phone keeps butchering your name. Lol

Doshima, don't give up! Go for it again! You won't get anywhere if you don't keep trying!

Sarah, make love this month. Make it a beautiful union between the two of you. Don't try to don't try not to, just let it happen. I'm glad to see your ready to get back on the horse so to speak.

Doshima, don't give up! Go for it again! You won't get anywhere if you don't keep trying!

I've been talking with a lot of people and am trying to move past my miscarriage. I know that it only happened a week ago, but I'm trying to move to something more positive in my life. Trying to become a mom has been so much more work than I ever thought it would be, but it's something that I want so badly that I'm willing to do anything to get it.

I think if you're ready, then go for it. It takes a lot of courage to go right back to TTC and I admire you for not giving up. Plus, I've heard you can be more fertile right after a m/c...So, I'm with PostalMom. Focus on you and your DH and see what happens. :)

I've been talking with a lot of people and am trying to move past my miscarriage. I know that it only happened a week ago, but I'm trying to move to something more positive in my life. Trying to become a mom has been so much more work than I ever thought it would be, but it's something that I want so badly that I'm willing to do anything to get it.

One thing I would like to say to you. They say a miscarriage happens because something was wrong with the baby, but one thing you need to REMEMBER:::
I NEVER HAVE BEEN PREGNANT! I NEVER HAD A MISCARRIAGE! The good thing is your getting pregnant, So look at that as a plus, my mother had 4 miscarriages and then went on to have us 3 girls, she lost twins, I have 2 sisters both had 3 kids, my sisters kids have kids, and I have none yet, so be a bit thankful, you will be ok you will get pregnant again!~

WOW MY TEMP IS HIGH THIS AFTER NOON, 98.9
i ALSO HAVE BEEN CRAMPY ALL DAY, NOT REAL BAD
ITS JUST THERE....BB'S ARE PRETTY SORE TOO
I HOPE THIS MEANS SOMETHING,

I agree with Postalmom Sarah, just let it happen if it does wonderful, just don't put yourself under pressure. Good luck, you will get there.

Postalmom - lol, don't worry, I figured out you ment me!!

And yes doshima don't give up! xx

WOW MY TEMP IS HIGH THIS AFTER NOON, 98.9
i ALSO HAVE BEEN CRAMPY ALL DAY, NOT REAL BAD
ITS JUST THERE....BB'S ARE PRETTY SORE TOO
I HOPE THIS MEANS SOMETHING,

Sounds good :happydance:

One thing I would like to say to you. They say a miscarriage happens because something was wrong with the baby, but one thing you need to REMEMBER:::
I NEVER HAVE BEEN PREGNANT! I NEVER HAD A MISCARRIAGE! The good thing is your getting pregnant, So look at that as a plus, my mother had 4 miscarriages and then went on to have us 3 girls, she lost twins, I have 2 sisters both had 3 kids, my sisters kids have kids, and I have none yet, so be a bit thankful, you will be ok you will get pregnant again!~

I know that I'm lucky that I can get pregnant, but it did take us a little while to conceive and, to be honest, I'd rather have never gotten pregnant than to have gone through what I've gone through in the past two weeks. I am thankful that I can get pregnant and I feel horrible for you that you cannot, but I don't really feel like I need someone talking down to me because I can get pregnant and they cannot so far. I'm sorry if I took this the wrong way, but it was quite hurtful.

I agree with Postalmom Sarah, just let it happen if it does wonderful, just don't put yourself under pressure. Good luck, you will get there.

I should probably clarify that I did not mean that we would be "TRYING" this month. I mean more like a month of not trying, not preventing. I'm only going to temp to get a baseline for next month and I will not be using OPKs. I'm just not okay with going back to using contraception given what we have been going through. It most likely won't even be a possibility of getting pregnant this month given that my cycle will likely be out of whack. My doctor said to expect my first period after my miscarriage somewhere between 20 and 35 days from when the bleeding ended, so that's quite a long period of time.

Just checking in and saying 'hi' ladies, I was away for the weekend with my hubby. I'm about 13ish dpo now, but can't bring myself to test... I think I'm going to wait for (or hopefully not!) AF to come... I hate bfn's, even if I psyc myself up to expect them so as not to get my hopes up. :dust: to all xo

This TWW is killing me! It seems so much longer than the other months. I had a dream last night that I got a positive so I took it as a sign and tested this morning (11DPO my ticker is wrong since it is based off average) and of course it was a BFN! I know it is still too early but I hear of people seeing at least a faint line at 11 so I was hopeful and now am just crushed. Ugh - just had to vent!

I should probably clarify that I did not mean that we would be "TRYING" this month. I mean more like a month of not trying, not preventing. I'm only going to temp to get a baseline for next month and I will not be using OPKs. I'm just not okay with going back to using contraception given what we have been going through. It most likely won't even be a possibility of getting pregnant this month given that my cycle will likely be out of whack. My doctor said to expect my first period after my miscarriage somewhere between 20 and 35 days from when the bleeding ended, so that's quite a long period of time.

That is good sarah that you are not trying not preventing. Just glad you have support and are able to think of the future positively and it's good you have talked about it all. It is all still very raw though I'm sure and no one would wish what you went through on anyone. take care x

That is good sarah that you are not trying not preventing. Just glad you have support and are able to think of the future positively and it's good you have talked about it all. It is all still very raw though I'm sure and no one would wish what you went through on anyone. take care x

Thanks Gemmy. I'm just ready to move on from this. I haven't stopped crying for the past week and I just feel like I need something to help me find my way out. I don't want to jump into anything I'm not ready for, but I feel ready. Some people may think that's too fast, but it's not up to them.

You took it the wrong way it was not like that at all,
all i meant was
it will happen, atleast your conceiving
thats a good thing, never meant to hurt ya
sorry~

all i meant was
sorry~

It's okay. I just took it as a "be grateful you can even get pregnant and don't be a selfish bitch." I will admit that I've been really emotional (it probably doesn't help that I still have hormones, lost a baby, and just finished passing extremely large clots for 5 days), but I just took it the wrong way. I am grateful that I can get pregnant, but I want to keep trying to assure myself that I can have a healthy baby and carry it to term. Losing my baby last week broke my heart and I need to move forward or else I feel like it's going to devour me.

all i meant was
sorry~

It's okay. I just took it as a "be grateful you can even get pregnant and don't be a selfish bitch." I will admit that I've been really emotional (it probably doesn't help that I still have hormones, lost a baby, and just finished passing extremely large clots for 5 days), but I just took it the wrong way. I am grateful that I can get pregnant, but I want to keep trying to assure myself that I can have a healthy baby and carry it to term. Losing my baby last week broke my heart and I need to move forward or else I feel like it's going to devour me.[/QUOI can imagine that would break your heart, especially after trying so hard, do they know why this happened? Do you know there is a test I took in madison that tells you if you carry something in your blood that causes you to miscarry...Dr told me if you test + they give you something to help not miscarry! Pretty Cool!

I can imagine that would break your heart, especially after trying so hard, do they know why this happened? Do you know there is a test I took in madison that tells you if you carry something in your blood that causes you to miscarry...Dr told me if you test + they give you something to help not miscarry! Pretty Cool! I would never try to hurt someone with words especially what your going through.
Sometimes I say things the wrong way that mean to come out different. TTC is hard and then having that happen is unbelievable, My sister worked on a baby ward she seen many things, a woman come in once and she was 9 months baby had no heart beat, and she had to give birth...Losing a child is so horrible, I hope I never experience it and I hope you never do again, They do say tho, once your pregnant right away you are twice as fertile.....So keep your head up, be strong! Take Care XXO Keri

This TWW is killing me! It seems so much longer than the other months. I had a dream last night that I got a positive so I took it as a sign and tested this morning (11DPO my ticker is wrong since it is based off average) and of course it was a BFN! I know it is still too early but I hear of people seeing at least a faint line at 11 so I was hopeful and now am just crushed. Ugh - just had to vent!

This sounds just like me last month :) I dreamed I was pregnant, which I had heard was a good sign... so I tested and of course BFN. I know the crushing feeling, but it's not over yet... wait a few more days if you can stand it, then test again... or wait to see if :Witch: shows up. :dust:

This sounds just like me last month :) I dreamed I was pregnant, which I had heard was a good sign... so I tested and of course BFN. I know the crushing feeling, but it's not over yet... wait a few more days if you can stand it, then test again... or wait to see if :Witch: shows up. :dust:

Thanks! i am trying to be positive and kicking myself for testing early when I told myself I wasnt going too! oh well! we will see what this weeks brings! I should know by Friday regardless - hope the week goes by quickly!!

Lots of :dust: to you!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"