Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

This TWW is killing me! It seems so much longer than the other months. I had a dream last night that I got a positive so I took it as a sign and tested this morning (11DPO my ticker is wrong since it is based off average) and of course it was a BFN! I know it is still too early but I hear of people seeing at least a faint line at 11 so I was hopeful and now am just crushed. Ugh - just had to vent!

This sounds just like me last month :) I dreamed I was pregnant, which I had heard was a good sign... so I tested and of course BFN. I know the crushing feeling, but it's not over yet... wait a few more days if you can stand it, then test again... or wait to see if :Witch: shows up. :dust:

Last month I dreamed that I tested positive and I did! Don't count yourself out yet!

Lol!!!! Y'all are all so cute!!! I'm grinning ear to ear!! I ordered my stock pile of cheapies. 50 opks and 20 preg strips on thier way. I still have 1 opk and about 20 preg tests from last month. I'm a poas addict and proud of it!! Ok I'm not proud.. I'm ashamed.. I can't control myself!!! Lol. I'm so serious And so silly about it all. !! Lol.. I just gotta laugh!

I think I may be out~yesterday the temped dropped to 97.86
today I woke up at 3 temp was 97.9
normal time I get up is 4:30 so I don't think it would be that
much higher,My Ovulation Chart
TEMP CORRECTOR SAID I WOULD OF BEEN 98.2
DOES THAT SEEM TOO HIGH?

What do you mean? It ain't over yet?
I am not on af yet

I'm confused. Are you asking or telling me that you are or aren't with AF at the time. Your chart looks normal except your ovulation was very early and also most people have 14-17 days after o before AF comes around. So knowing nothing about your history, based on your chart I would say AF is still about a week away. Also you can't take your temp during the day. Take it every morning at the same time and uf you wake up earlier because you need to go to the bathroom you need to either take your temp then or make sure you go back to sleep for at least 3-4 hours to get accurate temps. I had read your temp was higher in the day. As it should be. Your active. Lol. Anyways feel free to ask questions and tell me more info on your cycle history

Postal Mom, I did not say I started AF. I said I think I am out do to my temp being low 2 times!
I take my temp every morning. I get up at 4:30 on a regular basis so today I woke up at 3am which is not that off from 4:30.
No if I started AF this early I would never TTC LOL

I think I may be out~yesterday the temped dropped to 97.86
today I woke up at 3 temp was 97.9
normal time I get up is 4:30 so I don't think it would be that
much higher,My Ovulation Chart
TEMP CORRECTOR SAID I WOULD OF BEEN 98.2
DOES THAT SEEM TOO HIGH?

98.2 seems like a fine temp. It's only .3 above where you were before. I'd go with it and see what happens. :)

Currently my day has turned on me as I was delivering the mail and now my jeep has broke down. Just sitting in the side of the rd now.

Currently my day has turned on me as I was delivering the mail and now my jeep has broke down. Just sitting in the side of the rd now.
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ r ya ok?

https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/IMG_0634.jpg
NICE EVAP~ TESTED EARLY JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT
AND THIS IS WHAT I GET~

Is that a positive?!?!

Just checking in ladies. Still doing the TWW-dance. My luteal phase is long... AF is due about the 10th. I want to do a hpt, but hate the disappointment. I don't feel pregnant, no symptoms... but I am still hopeful! How are y'all doing?

Is that a positive?!?!

Just checking in ladies. Still doing the TWW-dance. My luteal phase is long... AF is due about the 10th. I want to do a hpt, but hate the disappointment. I don't feel pregnant, no symptoms... but I am still hopeful! How are y'all doing?

Don't count yourself out till the witch appears! I started spotting today so I am assuming I am out as period should start Thursday but won't count myself out till she is fully here!

Lots of dust!

Not a positive looks like an evap line to me, I have 2 more tests
I just took it to see what would happen, sure enough I get a thinny~LOL
Im doing good, nice and cold here in Illinois~ No snow yet~(were waiting)~
I hope this is our month ladies, this 2 week wait is really long! I looked at some charts
today and thought dam every dot is a day wow what we go through....

Ladies... I'm stressing. Sigh, I swore I wouldn't do this! But I suppose for us ttc, it's not possible... anyways, here I go checking my cm this eve, la-de-da... and it's reddish brown. Not on my underwear, but just inside (SORRY, tmi). My AF isn't due for about 4 days, and I'm about 14-15 dpo (I don't check temps so it's approximate)... normally I can tell when AF is coming. But she must be here, because 14-15 dpo is too late for implantation spotting, isn't it? It's probably just my darn af :(

Well Posey, were just full of fun huh? I'm waiting to o and had some brown sporting today. Ahh I already got over AF on Saturday. Must be leftovers huh? Or.... The witches powers are showing off.. My day was horrible. I had to do my route plus another route. I worked nonstop almost 12 hours no breaks. My jeep broke down. It's fixed now though but it was a rotten day. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. I'm working so much I don't have to go shopping so the Internet is proving useful this year! This six day a week thing is wearing me down. But it is making this cycle go so fast. I keep trying to check in with y'all.. Keriwak!! Omg it looks like a BFP! Are you gonna test again in the morning? I would. Lol but that's me OCD poas!! Is it odd that I enjoy everyones company here? I find it relaxing. I don't have time for Alot of socializing outside of work , so this site fits me well, checking in as i can.lol

Is that a positive?!?!

I am 9dpo. no symptoms.
Am I already out this month?
I hate the last week of the 2ww. During the first week, I was hopeful to start developing some symptoms by now. But none.
AF not due until 14th. I am not testing before 16th. I don't feel pregnant at all.

How is everyone else doing?

Not a positive looks like an evap line to me, I have 2 more tests
I just took it to see what would happen, sure enough I get a thinny~LOL
Im doing good, nice and cold here in Illinois~ No snow yet~(were waiting)~
I hope this is our month ladies, this 2 week wait is really long! I looked at some charts
today and thought dam every dot is a day wow what we go through....

How early r u? Dont forget clearblue can pick it up as early as 4 days before your missed period i tested 2 days after i was due to spot and got a line just a little bit more than that so u never know good luck :)

Took a test this morning that is test 1 week early and it was a BFN but I am only
8dpo....I am going to wait til 12dpo if I make it that far~
ALSO I HAVE A STICKY CLEAR CM?????
NOT MUCH~
When me and DH woo-hoo'ed I PLAY SIMS LOL
I was dry............

Took a test this morning that is test 1 week early and it was a BFN but I am only
8dpo....I am going to wait til 12dpo if I make it that far~
ALSO I HAVE A STICKY CLEAR CM?????
NOT MUCH~
When me and DH woo-hoo'ed I PLAY SIMS LOL
I was dry............

Buy some pre seed. It's a lube that is safe for TTC. It's $22 at cvs and $20 at walgreens. I just bought some but haven't used it just yet. But my friend got it and said a little goes along way. Being dry isn't good for swimming . Hard to swim without water. Lol. My friend had asked me about Vaseline and baby oil for Lube and I about freaked out . Noooooo never!! That stuff should never ever be used whether TTC or not. I'm sure you know this but apparently some people still don't. So I thought I'd put that out there. I was hoping you had a BFP. I hate those evap lines. I had one last cycle and tried so hard not to be so dissapointed. Everyone on here thought it was a BFP too. : (

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->