Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Took a test this morning that is test 1 week early and it was a BFN but I am only
8dpo....I am going to wait til 12dpo if I make it that far~
ALSO I HAVE A STICKY CLEAR CM?????
NOT MUCH~
When me and DH woo-hoo'ed I PLAY SIMS LOL
I was dry............

Buy some pre seed. It's a lube that is safe for TTC. It's $22 at cvs and $20 at walgreens. I just bought some but haven't used it just yet. But my friend got it and said a little goes along way. Being dry isn't good for swimming . Hard to swim without water. Lol. My friend had asked me about Vaseline and baby oil for Lube and I about freaked out . Noooooo never!! That stuff should never ever be used whether TTC or not. I'm sure you know this but apparently some people still don't. So I thought I'd put that out there. I was hoping you had a BFP. I hate those evap lines. I had one last cycle and tried so hard not to be so dissapointed. Everyone on here thought it was a BFP too. : (

Yes it sure did look like a bfp, I was so surprised that it wasn't but could tell you were not fully convinced. For that reason I am not buying any tests!!! (she says with still two weeks to go... well if I'm due around 19th/20th dec I definately will try to last until christmas eve if I haven't seen af!)

Trying not to get hopes up. Think I o yesterday or today judging by cm. We have only bd every other day, third time will be later so we haven't over tried. Fingers crossed girls!! All I can do to get through this is come on this site!! That way dh doesn't realise how much it is on my mind! Can't be stressing his spermies now! Thank goodness for this thread, love it xxx

I always get up at 4:30 body is just used to it!
I got to bed early and get up early, Do ya think I am out?
Look at my chart....My Ovulation Chart
Today I was freezing when I woke up, so I know my temp would of been higher

Keriwak.. Can't say your out cuz that looks like my dip that I get about the same time. If it is it will go back up tomorrow. If it stays low .. Below the base line AF could be coming.

Hi girlies, well i am almost back in the 2ww with you guys (as of friday i think!!) it is soooooo stressful waiting all this time! FX for lots of BFP xmas pressies!! xx

I always get up at 4:30 body is just used to it!
I got to bed early and get up early, Do ya think I am out?
Look at my chart....My Ovulation Chart
Today I was freezing when I woke up, so I know my temp would of been higher

I wouldn't worry about that dip. Our body temps fluctuate all the time depending on the environment. I'm sure it will rise up again tomorrow, since you're only 8DPO. Hopefully when it rises, it will stay up. :) Fx!

where the heck is everybody???:wacko:
Tonight I was hoping into the shower and
like everybody else I check my cp my cm is
so thick like a clump that strecths ut oh is this af
sign????

PostalMom, good grief, you had a heck of a day yesterday. Hope today was better! I'm out for this TWW ladies, AF arrived today :( Early, too. Hopefully I'm back to shorter (31 day) cycles, makes for shorter waits! Sending :dust: to y'all.

PostalMom, good grief, you had a heck of a day yesterday. Hope today was better! I'm out for this TWW ladies, AF arrived today :( Early, too. Hopefully I'm back to shorter (31 day) cycles, makes for shorter waits! Sending :dust: to y'all.

Posey, sorry the witch got you!! but hopefully your cycles are getting shorter so you dont have to wait so long! Good to find some positive in there :) Next month will be your month for sure! :dust:

Lol. Silly woman. You cm changes thru out the month. Everones different. I've noticed the say before my AF comes I get lots and lots of cm. But it's more EW than thick

Oh Posey... I'm sorry. That witch is so cruel. My day did go better today. It was long, but atleast it wasn't like yesterday. Like I said.. Atleast it's making my cycle seem to go by fast this month. I'm still waiting for my opks to come on the mail. I expect they should be here tomorrow. Which is good cuz I took my last opk. Yesterday just one line, today I got a second line, so.. I'm sure my o is right around the corner! Maybe another day or two before I see my first real positive. I haven't even checked my cm or cp yet. I'll go check.. Lol

Low and firm..closed.. Watery/ lotion probably a couple days out.. Lol

Thanks PostalMom, I'm trying to not be toooo bummed and remain positive that maybe next month is my month :) This business of ttc is sure draining, and I just started recently! I have opk's for next month, I've never used them before but I'm hoping I'll be able to figure it out fairly easily... lots and lots of :dust: to you!

Posey, sorry the witch got you!! but hopefully your cycles are getting shorter so you dont have to wait so long! Good to find some positive in there :) Next month will be your month for sure! :dust:

Thank you!!!! :dust: for you :flower:

yessssssssssssssssssss!
I WOKE UP WITH 98.48
My Ovulation Chart

Keriwak.. Oh wow yay!! I hope it stays up and goes higher!!! See .. I told you that low looked like the dip. I knew it! Lol. Now the wait continues. It's always such a tease. I'm getting o pains in my left ovary this morning so I'm pretty sure I'll get the o tomorrow. I have noticed I get ovary pains 1-2 days before. And they will come and go. Before temping and opks I really thought my o pains meant the eggy was busting out at that moment. I'm so glad I'm charting everything.

Hi Sarah how are you feeling?? Can you message me your address? Or email .. [email protected]

Hi PostalMom.

I'm doing okay. I've been really tired since the miscarriage and Dr says it's just all of my hormones returning to normal levels. Hopefully I'll be back to myself soon. Can't believe it's only been a week and a day since I miscarried. It feels like it was a month ago.

I'll send you an e-mail later today with my address. :flower:

yea thats a good temp but preg test still is none existent
again today I got another line that looks like an evap
1st morn urine, if my chart stays up FF says its triphastic
because of a 3rd rise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member