Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hmmm. Are you sure your getting evap lines? Buy a different brand and use fmu.

whats fmu?
Not sure whats up, but I took it this morning and its not a fat
line, its a thin blue line, right away I seen an outline of the fatline
in the distance, which was ghostly, and it left the thin blue
no more than 5 minutes...
usually b-4 af I feel bloated, I don't feel bloated at all,
just sore BB's

whats fmu?
just sore BB's

post a pic ! that sounds like a BFP. my evap lines alway look greyish and don't show up right away......i think your preggers :)

hmmm. Are you sure your getting evap lines? Buy a different brand and use fmu.

whats fmu?
Not sure whats up, but i took it this morning and its not a fat
line, its a thin blue line, right away i seen an outline of the fatline
Usually b-4 af i feel bloated, i don't feel bloated at all,
just sore bb's

post a pic ! That sounds like a bfp. My evap lines alway look greyish and don't show up right away......i think your preggers :)
i threw it away it looked like the last pic i posted~ same thing!
I HOPE SO I TRIED FOR 5 YEARS!
I THINK I AM GONNA BUY PINK DYE TEST

Yes buy a pink. Fmu first morning urine. Go buy a first response test. They are soposed to be real sensitive

Ok so I'm officially nuts! My tests came in, and so I ran to the bathroom tore open an opk and peed in the foil pouch to test.. Opk.. Lol! May I remind you.. I'm at work..

whats fmu?
just sore BB's

Your chart is looking fabulous. :)

I would definitely test with a pink dye test first thing. Blue dyes are terrible for evaps though. Looking at your chart, that dip was 2 days ago, so I would think hcg should start showing up soon if it was implantation... I'm hoping so hard it's not an evap and it's your BFP! Stay up temps! Stay up! :)

Good luck keriwak, sounds good for you this month!

Not sure how we will do now, instead of the bd last night (pretty sure ovulated yesterday) we had an argument. So I didn't want him near me!!! Maybe we will tonight but really want to just sleep! Oh well, still a chance from saturday and monday's bd - just really should have yesterday. Annoying :/

Make up is the best!!!! LOL
Yea I am tired,............
Im so freaking out right now
if my temp is high tommarow I am gonna dance on air!
Im waiting until 12dpo if I don't get af I will test!
Good luck, and no matter how mad ya are BABY DANCE ANYWAY :haha:

ok the deed is done!! legs currently in air lol sorry tmi!!

yeah you must be so apprehensive, when all the signs look soooo good! but a let down will be a big one. i'm not really expecting a bfp for me just yet but if i charted like you i would think this is it!!! have you charted temps every month? is this unusual for you? can you chart with a babys in ear digital thermometer?

Gemmy wish I had my legs in the air right now!! Lol.. You have to use a bbt thermometer because theyre more precise. A regular one will read.. 98.6 vs bbt will read 98.62 it makes a big difference. But they are less than $10

I charted for a long time, I have endo but I stopped for like 3 years
I don't really remember having a nice chart like this, no you can't use one in the ear. A basal thermometer is cheap I paid like 6 dollars for mine, I created something for women, basically you take your temp, with a light, and it has a chart too, cost like 100,000 to make! walmart said they would buy it-walgreens-k-mart-DH JUST HINTED HERES LUNCH ITHINK HE WANTS ME TO PUT MY LEGS UP IN THE AIR LOL THATS FUNNY~

Any of you follow the case on that missing florida girl who was on peoples court? They found her cell phone!

thanks ladies, might do it next month if not successful. i'm in uk so will look online. off to sleep now, sleep well and good luck for the morning keriwak for more high temp, postalmum where are you in your cycle now? have forgotten, think your af came after mine, you coming up to o? x

thanks ladies, might do it next month if not successful. i'm in uk so will look online. off to sleep now, sleep well and good luck for the morning keriwak for more high temp, postalmum where are you in your cycle now? have forgotten, think your af came after mine, you coming up to o? x

Ah. If you're in the UK, Boots has a BBT that's pretty cheap. I forget how much I paid, but not very much. It comes with a paper chart, but I just use Fertility Friend. It's easier to have the computer do all the analyzing for me. :)

Can anyone tell me how to post my chart and take a look at it for me? I know that I haven't ovulated yet, but I'm so confused. My temps have been all over the place.

Trying to get advice on when/if I should expect to ovulate after my miscarriage. Friend told me that she miscarried two years ago and got pregnant again right away. Apparently you're VERY fertile after a miscarriage.

Laura, Wendy, and Amanda - Where the hell are you? I miss you all so much!!!!

Hey Sarah, forgive me it's hard to remember but got to ff and find where it says to share.. It's over on the top right somewhere. What your looking for is the bb code. Copy it when you find it. Then come back to this site and paste it, better yet include it in your signature

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->