Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Can anyone tell me how to post my chart and take a look at it for me? I know that I haven't ovulated yet, but I'm so confused. My temps have been all over the place.

Trying to get advice on when/if I should expect to ovulate after my miscarriage. Friend told me that she miscarried two years ago and got pregnant again right away. Apparently you're VERY fertile after a miscarriage.

Laura, Wendy, and Amanda - Where the hell are you? I miss you all so much!!!!

Hi Sarah honey:)

I have missed you too. How are you girl? You are in my thoughts often. I love how you are moving forward and not letting this get you down. I can only imagine how painful that was and still is. Hang in there!

I am doing well. Just been busy with meetings and teaching and decorating for Christmas!:xmas12: It was my man's birthday this past Monday, too.

I am 10 dpo today, took a test, a BFN! That's ok, it is still way early. I have been having some major symptoms, making me think I am PG. But I am also thinking it is because of the Clomid. Anyone else have symptoms from Clomid after ovulating?

I know I did ovulate though, my 21 day progesterone level was 29!! yahoo. So my OB is happy with that. It worked! Hoping, hoping, hoping!!

My symptoms: sore nips, cramping and backaches since about 5 dpo, tugging, cramping/pains in uterus area, some reflux, lightheadedness, and tired. I also had some watery brown spots in my undies on 8dpo and 9dpo. No spotting today though. I really hope this is it!! But I have had symptoms and spotting like this before, and it has been nothing. So we will see!!!

Sorry AF got some of you ladies:( She and Scrooge need to get together! Babydust to those of you who are still in!

GM ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well. Dh and I fell asleep last night lol.. So we bd this morning, and since mornings I have only 10-20 minutes to lay there I am using a soft cup for the first time. I'm not sure how well it captures what's already inside you, but I guess I'll see when I take it out later. Surprisingly it inserted very easy. I expected it to be harder but it was exactly as the instructions read.
I took 2 opks yesterday and I can see the test line getting darker and my libido picked up yesterday. We were just so excited we fell asleep 2 minutes after getting in bed!! Lol

Keriwak, add you ff chart to your signature so we can stalk it!!

Yay Sarah!! Now are cycles are close this month. Today is my cd11

Yay Sarah!! Now are cycles are close this month. Today is my cd11

Yay! If only I knew when I would ovulate/how long this "cycle" will be. I'm starting to feel optimistic because I'm having relatively fertile CM, but I'm still worried that I won't ovulate this month.

Can anyone tell me how to post my chart and take a look at it for me? I know that I haven't ovulated yet, but I'm so confused. My temps have been all over the place.

Trying to get advice on when/if I should expect to ovulate after my miscarriage. Friend told me that she miscarried two years ago and got pregnant again right away. Apparently you're VERY fertile after a miscarriage.

Laura, Wendy, and Amanda - Where the hell are you? I miss you all so much!!!!

Hi Sarah honey:)

I have missed you too. How are you girl? You are in my thoughts often. I love how you are moving forward and not letting this get you down. I can only imagine how painful that was and still is. Hang in there!

I am doing well. Just been busy with meetings and teaching and decorating for Christmas!:xmas12: It was my man's birthday this past Monday, too.

I am 10 dpo today, took a test, a BFN! That's ok, it is still way early. I have been having some major symptoms, making me think I am PG. But I am also thinking it is because of the Clomid. Anyone else have symptoms from Clomid after ovulating?

I know I did ovulate though, my 21 day progesterone level was 29!! yahoo. So my OB is happy with that. It worked! Hoping, hoping, hoping!!

My symptoms: sore nips, cramping and backaches since about 5 dpo, tugging, cramping/pains in uterus area, some reflux, lightheadedness, and tired. I also had some watery brown spots in my undies on 8dpo and 9dpo. No spotting today though. I really hope this is it!! But I have had symptoms and spotting like this before, and it has been nothing. So we will see!!!

Sorry AF got some of you ladies:( She and Scrooge need to get together! Babydust to those of you who are still in!

I hope you get your BFP!! That would be such an amazing Christmas gift for you and DH. How long have you been ttc again?

Your symptoms sound good! Very exciting! When I was pregnant, I had spotting at 11dpo, some cramping from 11dpo-13dpo, nausea, high temps, exhaustion, and heartburn.

I'm stressed about work right now though, so that's never good for me. I'm doing a temporary contract until the end of March and then I go back to my usual position. I was under the impression that they would be posting a new management position at the end of March and were going to assess their managerial needs until that time. Yesterday they posted the management position and the applications are due on Thursday next week. So I need to get that going, but I was hoping to have the extra three months to show them my skills. I've only been doing the contract for about a month and a half. I really hope I get this position. I don't know what I'll do if I don't.

yay sarah!! Now are cycles are close this month. Today is my cd11

yay! If only i knew when i would ovulate/how long this "cycle" will be. I'm starting to feel optimistic because i'm having relatively fertile cm, but i'm still worried that i won't ovulate this month.

go to the next to days on your chart and raise the temps and see if you get crosshairs

yay! If only i knew when i would ovulate/how long this "cycle" will be. I'm starting to feel optimistic because i'm having relatively fertile cm, but i'm still worried that i won't ovulate this month.

go to the next to days on your chart and raise the temps and see if you get crosshairs

I did get crosshairs, but that only happens when you have three days of elevated temperatures, so if I put in 3 days, then you always get the crosshairs.

Do you girls think its bad I am at 98.2 being I was 98.4
wouldn't I go above that? I thought I would go higher like 98.6-7

I did get crosshairs, but that only happens when you have three days of elevated temperatures, so if I put in 3 days, then you always get the crosshairs.
so if you get 2 more high temps you ovulated

so if you get 2 more high temps you ovulated

But my temps have been all over the place. Very high yesterday, medium today, very low two days ago. It's way too early for me to ovulate, even with my miscarriage. I'm only on CD10 and I usually have at least 30 cycles and my Doctor said this one COULD be anywhere from 28-49 days.

Wendy, PostalMom, Keriwak, Gemmy... maybe this is all y'all's month! Wouldn't that be something :) Is anyone out there near where I am?... cd 3? Thinking of you all and wishing you sticky :dust: x x

Mind f I join? 2ww, 3dpo..ttc again after a loss in June. How are you all doing?

Well I am out of the TWW as the witch appeared last night! I let myself be sad and the told myself it was ok and am moving on and feeling positive about this coming month! I also immediately went online and ordered more OPK's and a BBT :)

Lots of baby dust to everyone! I hope those still in there TWW see their BFP soon!

Ok TMI alert on the soft cups.. I used one this morn and left it in for about 6 hours. When I took it out it was pretty full. I'm impressed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->