Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Ok TMI alert on the soft cups.. I used one this morn and left it in for about 6 hours. When I took it out it was pretty full. I'm impressed!!
I used them b-4 but what I have read is you don't need them
even if you take a bath right away the Spermies are way up there...
I learned the difference between Spermies and the fluid....

hi everyone, i thought my 2ww would start today however the last 3 days i've had horrid waves of nausea, diarrhea, my sense of smell has increased and i have a headache. Sorry if tmi, i think i may have ovulated early. Do you think it sounds good? I'm getting quite excited but dont want to be disappointed. Also dont want to get dh hopes up if i'm wrong x

But how long it take for the spermies to get past the cervix? Cuz I don't have time to lay there in the morning

But how long it take for the spermies to get past the cervix? Cuz I don't have time to lay there in the morning

Not long at all considering the average mans size LOL
(there right up there)

Hi girlies,

Welcome asibling, good to see a new face! This is a great forum for the 2ww - and the rest of the month too really! You will find lots of lovely ladies full of advice and positivity!

Ahhh sorry to hear you had the witch diliapickle but good for you with the positive attitude. Hope I feel the same if she comes in 2 weeks.

I never knew about cups postal and keri, sounds useful! Hate loosing those spermies!

Mrs day - well that all sounds good so keep positive! I personally find my symptoms vary each month anyway, pregnant or not pregnant so it is hard to monitor. Last month I felt sick and cramps but more than usual, plus sence of smell like you - but then I had my af and wasn't pregnant. But I had those symptoms 2 years ago when I was pregnant so it can be positive - so fingers crossed for you! This time I feel nothing - just had cm at o. But hoping every month different and hope I still have a chance. I know what you mean about getting dh hopes up. I did just that last month and in the end he kept asking "have you still got baby feelings" - could feel how anxious he was and in the end when I bled I felt guilty to him. I then found this site even more valuble as I now vent more here and am not giving him hope this month (not that I have much anyway - no symptoms...). I think stay positive is the best way but don't give too much away to dh.

How is everyone else?

Hey, I'm new here and I am so thank ful that i found this thread! I am 5dpo and I have been feeling a few twinges in my belly but other than that I have no symptoms at all.
I have been using the maybe baby and I have been getting full ferning since I ovulated but that could mean a varity of things so I'm trying not to look into that too much.
8 days to go before testing and I am going crazy! :wacko:
My husband and I are hopefull, but I am a little stressed that I dont feel any different than usual but it is still very early days! Fingers crossed!

Not long at all considering the average mans size LOL
(there right up there)

No not long at all! If you can lay with a pillow under your hips for 15 minutes that would be an advantage. However if you are dtd in the missionary position (DH on top) the spermies will be pretty much right where they need to be!
When my sister fall pregnant she said she jumped into the shower straight after dtd and then got into bed, 2 weeks later she found out she was pregnant!

hi everyone, i thought my 2ww would start today however the last 3 days i've had horrid waves of nausea, diarrhea, my sense of smell has increased and i have a headache. Sorry if tmi, i think i may have ovulated early. Do you think it sounds good? I'm getting quite excited but dont want to be disappointed. Also dont want to get dh hopes up if i'm wrong x

Anything is possible! Good Luck!!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies!! Welcome to all the new ladies! So to the new ladies.. My name is Angie, I'm 33 and I have 3 daughters ages 14 and twin 12. I divorced after 11 years and I married the love of my life last march. I had my tubes tied after the twins so I had a tubal reversal back in July. I don't have a great chance at getting pregnant, but atleast now I do have a chance. This is our 3rd month trying. I'm really hoping this month is the month

Sorry to end like that. I wS picking one of the twins up from her school dance.. Lol.. But I gotta drive now

Wendy, PostalMom, Keriwak, Gemmy... maybe this is all y'all's month! Wouldn't that be something :) Is anyone out there near where I am?... cd 3? Thinking of you all and wishing you sticky :dust: x x

I'm on CD 10, so we're kind of close. I just had a miscarriage though, so I could be way off. What is your usual cycle length? I usually have a 30 day cycle, but could be anywhere from 28 to 49 according to the doctor this time around.

Question for everyone - I have been having a little bit of watery CM, not quite eggwhite yet, but I don't often have that much ewcm and I feel like BD-ing ALL THE TIME. Twice yesterday and twice so far today and I tried to get DH into bed again before dinner, lol. What's going on? I don't have any OPKs, but Doctor said if I ovulated at all this month, then it'd likely be very late (like CD 25). Anyone know my likelihood of getting pregnant right after a miscarriage? We're not "trying," but we're not preventing either.

Sounds to me like your ovulating. I think about getting my dh in bed all day when I'm about to. Like today. Middle of the day.. And a twinge down there said... Mmmm bd.. Lol!! I've read a bunch of cases that people were more fertile after a mc. So bd away!! Go Sarah!! Go tackle your man..

I've been antsy to get DH in bed lately too. We're supposed to be on a TTC break, but I told DH he was in charge of getting the condoms. I gave him a friendly reminder yesterday that I could ov at any time in the next few days, but no condoms have shown up. Part of me realizes that the reason we're supposed to stop is the timing would be bad and I should really try to prevent...but the other part of me wants a baby and so is happy that the condoms haven't made an appearance. I guess we'll see what happens...

Sounds to me like your ovulating. I think about getting my dh in bed all day when I'm about to. Like today. Middle of the day.. And a twinge down there said... Mmmm bd.. Lol!! I've read a bunch of cases that people were more fertile after a mc. So bd away!! Go Sarah!! Go tackle your man..

Haha. Thanks Angie!

I've heard that people are more fertile after a natural miscarriage, but not if they needed a D&C. I'm really hoping that I can get pregnant again soon. I'm just so nervous about getting pregnant again... I won't be able to handle another miscarriage.

I've been antsy to get DH in bed lately too. We're supposed to be on a TTC break, but I told DH he was in charge of getting the condoms. I gave him a friendly reminder yesterday that I could ov at any time in the next few days, but no condoms have shown up. Part of me realizes that the reason we're supposed to stop is the timing would be bad and I should really try to prevent...but the other part of me wants a baby and so is happy that the condoms haven't made an appearance. I guess we'll see what happens...

Woohoo!! Down with condoms!! Condoms
suck?! Sorry girls.. It's the wine.. Hehehe

Hi sarah. Your awesome! Go get your man and follow your natural instincts. Your body is telling you what to do so listen.. You are a beautiful string woman with so much to give. So don't be scared. All you can do is the best you can. Hugs to ya love!!

Haha. Thanks Angie!

I've heard that people are more fertile after a natural miscarriage, but not if they needed a D&C. I'm really hoping that I can get pregnant again soon. I'm just so nervous about getting pregnant again... I won't be able to handle another

Once have a m/c it is hard to not worry i had one back in sept 2010 i thought i was 10 weeks but it stopped developing at 6 i said i wanted to start ttc straight after and found out in november 2010 i was pregnant again but unfortunately m/c again jan 2011, it took me 6 months after that to want to ttc again so june this year we started and november found out im pregnant im very worried and scared but after a m/c it is bound to happen even more good luck to you and hope you feel better soon just because i had 2 doesnt mean it will happen to other people i kno people who have had healthy babies straight after a m/c :)

YIKES WENT DOWN TO 97.58 ya know what that means awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
DANG IT~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"