Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

where has yr chart gone keriwak? what does it mean? these weeks taking too long!

Ok ladies now i am seriously confused
i am watery today
cervix is high and soft
and temp dropped big time......
My Ovulation Chart

Hmm maybe you didn't ovulate when you thought. It seemed rather early for ovulation at what was it ?? Cd 8 I think? Keep charting and please add your chart to your signature on here so you don't gave to keep doing it.. Lol.. Were trying to Stalk your chart!!

Go get some opks!! Afm my opks are darker today. Should be a true positive by thus afternoon

Hmm maybe you didn't ovulate when you thought. It seemed rather early for ovulation at what was it ?? Cd 8 I think? Keep charting and please add your chart to your signature on here so you don't gave to keep doing it.. Lol.. Were trying to Stalk your chart!!
I got it on there~
LOOKS LIKE THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS LOL
I looked at my last chart
My cycle is ranging every 22 days
so theres no way I could be ovulating
I am getting ready to start af
pg test is-
so maybe I did ovulate then
or maybe I just did not OV

I just read this: Implantation typically occurs 6 to 10 days after ovulation, or day 20 to 24 of a menstrual cycle. However, it can happen a few days earlier or later. In an average, 28-day cycle, ovulation occurs on day 14 (the first day of a period is considered day 1 in a cycle). Once fertilization occurs, the egg stays in the fallopian tube for 3 days before entering the uterus and begins to implant to the uterine lining.
So I AM EITHER GETTING READY TO START
I AM HAVING IMPLANTATION
OR I DON'T KNOW..................................
THIS IS SO CONFUSING:wacko:

AF was supposed to show up today no sign of it yet hope it stays that way gonna go get groceries later I think I will get a test and see what happens

POSTAL MOMS POSITIVE OPK TODAY YEA~https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/image2.jpg

Yes I did. Y'all look 23. Lol. I'm finally heading home!! Yay!! I'm getting o pAins bouncing left and right but more on the left. My eggy or eggies are getting close to being released. I feel it. I'll send ya pics of my opks . You cN see them getting darker. Once my egg is released we should see it lighten up

I'm so excited!! My dh is taking me shopping to pick out my birthday present.. It's on Thursday.. And then to a Japanese habatchi steakhouse!! Yay.. Then some BDing !! Woo hoo!!

I'm so excited!! My dh is taking me shopping to pick out my birthday present.. It's on Thursday.. And then to a Japanese habatchi steakhouse!! Yay.. Then some BDing !! Woo hoo!!

Ooooooooooooooooo what fun~~~~~~~~~~~~:th:::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->