Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hai, this is my first pregnancy forum Ive ever joined. I mostly just lurk and read threads to see how other people are doing with theirs to give me encouragement on mine. but I figured Id brave it and join up to ask some questions and answer others ive seen as Ive been looking.

nice to meet you all

Hi ladies,
Looks like I am out...12 dpo and spotting today. AF is on her way:cry: Oh well. Good luck to those of you still in!!!

Hi ladies,
Looks like I am out...12 dpo and spotting today. AF is on her way:cry: Oh well. Good luck to those of you still in!!!

Boo!!! I wanted us to get BFPs together this month!!! I'm still waiting to ovulate though!

hi ladies!

nice to meet you too kass! ah sorry about the witch wendy, that sucks but i guess you have your head around it in time for xmas. i guess you will be bd at xmas time! hey postal and sarah glad to see you are enjoying the bding ;) and the dh don't know what hit them!! excellent, afm - well bit of bad tummy, sicky feeling and a little - sorry tmi - 'loose' - not diahrhea - could it be a sign or just over indulgment at xmas party last night ... catch you later: need to get ready for work x

(98.2) today eggwhitish YELLOWISH THICK cm.....
last night so watery temp went up....
ya got me? NO AF THO!
FELT LIKE I WAS STARTING LAST NIGHT

Hi Ladies. Only 4dpo and already going insane. Testing with ept in 5 days.
Good luck to everyone x.

Hey everyone!

Im 5 dpo, im going insane too!! This is my 6 month of trying, really want bfp, af is due on 23/24 dec lol. Everyone around me is pregnant, my two best friends in the world are, my brothers gf is, my friends sister is! lol im happy for them tho! Its beginning to get expensive lol x

Should i test today or just wait?
The early test are suppose to work right?
I took an answer early yest and it was a bfn
so does that mean i am probably out?

Keri your not out till the witch comes around. Don't worry I'll shoot her if I see her!! Lol. Afm.. No bd. I'm so depressed this morning. My dh was sweet last night but he was so tired driving home. And when I tried to start things up .. He started snoring.. So I teared up but went to sleep. This morning I tried again and he just laid there. Like I have to do EVERYTHING!! So I get the guy up and jump on there and 10 minutes in I tried to change position slightly and his guy was on his way back down. I really feel like I'm so fat and ugly now. I just feel horrible! Im feeling unwanted sexually and I'm not used to this! When we got together I was 100 lbs. I'm 5' 1" so I'm short and I was skinny. I wore a size 0/1. Then I quit smoking and gained 40 lbs. I now wear a size 10/12. I'm so disgusted by myself and I feel like I let him down by gaining so much wait. At my height it shows so much more than on an average woman. I was tiny before. I'm sorry ladies. I'm just so upset. I'm hiding on the bathroom crying my eyes out. I don't want to tell him how I feel because then he will be upset too.

Atleast my opks are still a bright bright positive so there's still time.

Keri your not out till the witch comes around. Don't worry I'll shoot her if I see her!! Lol. Afm.. No bd. I'm so depressed this morning. My dh was sweet last night but he was so tired driving home. And when I tried to start things up .. He started snoring.. So I teared up but went to sleep. This morning I tried again and he just laid there. Like I have to do EVERYTHING!! So I get the guy up and jump on there and 10 minutes in I tried to change position slightly and his guy was on his way back down. I really feel like I'm so fat and ugly now. I just feel horrible! Im feeling unwanted sexually and I'm not used to this! When we got together I was 100 lbs. I'm 5' 1" so I'm short and I was skinny. I wore a size 0/1. Then I quit smoking and gained 40 lbs. I now wear a size 10/12. I'm so disgusted by myself and I feel like I let him down by gaining so much wait. At my height it shows so much more than on an average woman. I was tiny before. I'm sorry ladies. I'm just so upset. I'm hiding on the bathroom crying my eyes out. I don't want to tell him how I feel because then he will be upset too.
I seen you pictures your not ugly! When I met my husband in 2007 I was 115 now I an 155 I feel fat, he was tired, and if like my DH maybe he is not a morning person, you have to keep the OPK's a HUSH HUSH they feel like your using them its weird, then theres no flame, when you get it just really act like your horny....You can't be like AH HONEY MY OPK IS DARK LETS GO...
SMILE UR BEAUTIFUL!:flower:
MY HUSBAND DON'T LIKE THE TRYING PART BUT IF I KNOW ITS TIME
I JUST ACT LIKE AH HUH I WANT YOU NOWWWWWWWWWW

Keri look at my chart overlays .. I have two dips as well .. Unfortunately for Neva few days after the 2 nd dip AF comes. Just a pattern I'm noticing . Take a look at mine and see what you think. My opk is still bright and my pains are random but very sharp. It's building. Probably tonight.

So your saying dip rise then af last dip...
I dunno...no + yet but i am feeling like no af

Hi i joined this forum a little while back in the summer when me and my DH were ttc but no luck :( we thought it was best too take a little break as it was getting us both down. But my main concern is when my DH squeezes my breasts they leak a milky looking substance we are ttc again and i am exspecting AF on the 15th of this month i took a test on tuesday and it came back negative i dont feel like im going to come on at all a tad confused any comments or help would be much appreciated x

Hi i joined this forum a little while back in the summer when me and my DH were ttc but no luck :( we thought it was best too take a little break as it was getting us both down. But my main concern is when my DH squeezes my breasts they leak a milky looking substance we are ttc again and i am exspecting AF on the 15th of this month i took a test on tuesday and it came back negative i dont feel like im going to come on at all a tad confused any comments or help would be much appreciated x

Hi nice to meet ya I am Keri ....MILKY SUBSTANCE? Were you pregnant b-4?
ya don't get milk in there unless your pregnant..

:wacko:SOMETIMES I FEEL SO ALONE ON HERE
I JUST TALK TO MYSELF
WHERE IS EVERYONE?:cry:
iM SO ALONE:bfn::dohh:

I'm here Keri!! Hugggggsss .. Hey beautiful.. Lol... You should see a dr. The only time you get leakage of any type is pregnancy/ breast feeding... Or .. Breast cancer. Really go check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->