• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

oh yeah! I was super sleepy, gassy and bloated too. My husband kept lauging at me.

Yesterday he accused me of a real killer but it was a friend who was sleeping in the living room in front of us. It was so funny!

oh yeah! I was super sleepy, gassy and bloated too. My husband kept lauging at me.

Yesterday he accused me of a real killer but it was a friend who was sleeping in the living room in front of us. It was so funny!

That's awesome!!!!
How many days past OV are you?

These are my symptoms, but keep in mind I am barely past ovulation so I don't know what's going on - maybe I'm psychic?! lol

I already feel pelvic twinges, warmth in uterus, slight crampy feeling on and off, gas, bloating, floaty detached kind of feeling, very (TMI sorry) wet down there, and I just have this "feeling" like I am. :happydance:

But it's only been DAYS at best since conception. I can't wait to see if these symptoms result in a BFP, just out of curiosity whether women can feel immediately after conception! By the way, I found this thread that I thought you guys may like:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptoms-by-day-past-ovulation.php

And this one:

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

And one more, the most amazing:

https://www.babycenter.com/400_can-...ms-immediately-after-you-concie_915369_111.bc

I guess I'm not the only one who's nutz around here - I swear I can feel it already before it's implanted - scientifically impossible they say, nevertheless........:shrug:

These are my symptoms, but keep in mind I am barely past ovulation so I don't know what's going on - maybe I'm psychic?! lol

I already feel pelvic twinges, warmth in uterus, slight crampy feeling on and off, gas, bloating, floaty detached kind of feeling, very (TMI sorry) wet down there, and I just have this "feeling" like I am. :happydance:

But it's only been DAYS at best since conception. I can't wait to see if these symptoms result in a BFP, just out of curiosity whether women can feel immediately after conception! By the way, I found this thread that I thought you guys may like:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptoms-by-day-past-ovulation.php

And this one:

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

And one more, the most amazing:

https://www.babycenter.com/400_can-...ms-immediately-after-you-concie_915369_111.bc

I guess I'm not the only one who's nutz around here - I swear I can feel it already before it's implanted - scientifically impossible they say, nevertheless........:shrug:

I really think that you can tell that soon. That was actually my first sign with all three of my kids b4 AF was due. Although I wasn't tracking like I am now, I remember that for sure!!!! :thumbup:

Im so bloated!!! is this a sign?? im 5dpo been trying for 2 months first time ive been bloated like this, trying not to get excited :)

I'm bloated too - babydust to all of us this month!!! :spermy:

I never thought I'd GET SO EXCITED TO BE ... bloated. lol:happydance:

im sitting here with a huge bloated tummy, and going to get fitted for bridesmaid dress tomorrow ekkk

i feel little bubbles in my tummy, if that makes any sense, its hard to explain..

I was really bloated for my 2ww and always hungry. and now I am like 4 weeks preg!

Im also feeling bloated & I think I had implantation bleeding on wednesday, can implantation be pink cm then a few lil dots of blood? It was literally on the wednesday that was all and the day before I had some pain in my abdomen

Baby Dust :dust: to yhu all FX'd x

Sooooooo tired!!!!! I actually had to take a nap!! Not like me at all.
lil crampy
uterus feels heavy

Oh and I am scared to say this but I took a test for giggles and got 2 lines!!!!!!! I am not counting it as my BFP obviously!!! But isnt that crazy!?! I'm thinking its just a crazy dark evap line. I will try and post a pic. Not sure how tho. :wacko:

That SOOOO looks like a BFP!!!!!

How the heck could that be possible - but it does look like one for real!!

If I was you, I'd be re-testing every 20 minutes LOLOL:happydance:

That SOOOO looks like a BFP!!!!!

How the heck could that be possible - but it does look like one for real!!

If I was you, I'd be re-testing every 20 minutes LOLOL:happydance:

That is hilarious!!! I don't think I will be doing that. I would go crazy!
I am gong to retest in a few days. I would be crushed if I got a BFN. Although I know it's possible, I better prepare myself. lol

View attachment 245279

Please read my previous post. :)

wow i can really see the second line, did it appear within the 3 min time slot? I did a test like that last month but second line appeared like an hour later and i wasnt pregnant x

That's what was weird about this test. It was actually pink within a min then after the 10 min life of the test it looked like that. I should have NOT tested this early. lol

View attachment 245279

wow i can really see the second line, did it appear within the 3 min time slot? I did a test like that last month but second line appeared like an hour later and i wasnt pregnant x

That's what was weird about this test. It was actually pink within a min then after the 10 min life of the test it looked like that. I should have NOT tested this early. lol

lol last month i tested way too early too! we all do it haha

how many days past O are you, its a good sign i have fx for u x

View attachment 245279

lol last month i tested way too early too! we all do it haha

how many days past O are you, its a good sign i have fx for u x

It was yesterday 7 DPO!!! lol way too early

Lol - okay no more early testing girls - we CAN hold out!! ;D Although I ordered some of those 10 miu pregnancy tests and they should be here in a day or so. Can't wait! That way hopefully I can test even earlier than with FRER :thumbup:

This morning I had super really bad cramps - so bad I had to lay down!! I got all excited and called hubby and as soon as I told him I had cramps he said "MMHmmm.......somebody's preggggggnantttt...." lol

Well, we'll see... :shrug:

Lol - okay no more early testing girls - we CAN hold out!! ;D Although I ordered some of those 10 miu pregnancy tests and they should be here in a day or so. Can't wait! That way hopefully I can test even earlier than with FRER :thumbup:

This morning I had super really bad cramps - so bad I had to lay down!! I got all excited and called hubby and as soon as I told him I had cramps he said "MMHmmm.......somebody's preggggggnantttt...." lol

Well, we'll see... :shrug:

lol I am done with the testing until I am officially late next Friday!!!!! Seems like forever away!!!

Don't you love how the hubbys just know. ;)

My AF is due next saturday :) Im 6dpo I didnt buy any tests so i can't be tempted to test... trying to resist the urge to go and buy! are you from ireland iwannabfp ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->