Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

:wacko:SOMETIMES I FEEL SO ALONE ON HERE
I JUST TALK TO MYSELF
WHERE IS EVERYONE?:cry:
iM SO ALONE:bfn::dohh:

I know how you feel! I don't get to check here as much because I can't access BnB on my phone! You could add me to facebook and send me messages on there! I'm under "Sarah Doan" and am wearing a white shirt. I'm also listed by my maiden name - Sarah Phillips.

I'm still around. I was just away for the weekend. :) It can feel like you're talking to yourself sometimes though..

I think I may be ovulating soon, maybe even today. :happydance: I can't decide if I should tell DH or not...probably should, just to give him the option to get protection...but it's so tempting not to. :shy:

Heck DZ I wouldn't say anything. My dh knows I'm ovulating. He hasn't touched me! I'm so mad!! I had surgery to try and now he doesnt want to bd ? It's not like we've been trying forever. This was to be our 2 nd month!!

My chart is all messed up. I *think* that I may have ovulated yesterday or Saturday. My temps were up yesterday and today, but before that, they were low and "yo-yo-ing" (only way I could think to describe it).

I talked to my Doctor yesterday and he said that I should expect to ovulate this month given my regularity before. Trying to remain optimistic even though we're NTNP.

I told ya POSTAL MOM guys are weird about it~
Well I am actually hopeful, why I dunno....
I negative test when I took em,
but yest checking my CP I had light pink
its gone, My Crvx was low and hard like a
plum. Now its super high and soft:happydance:

Heck DZ I wouldn't say anything. My dh knows I'm ovulating. He hasn't touched me! I'm so mad!! I had surgery to try and now he doesnt want to bd ? It's not like we've been trying forever. This was to be our 2 nd month!!

Awww... I know how you feel. Sometimes the last thing hubby wants to do is BD. It drives me insane! It's like they don't believe that we're only really fertile for a few days. I think it was drilled into their brains in high school that a woman can get pregnant at any time.

Try inviting your hubby into the shower with you. Works most of the time for me, lol. Try making sex fun too. My DH seems SO turned off when I mention that I'm ovulating, so I don't even tell him anymore.

:wacko:SOMETIMES I FEEL SO ALONE ON HERE
I JUST TALK TO MYSELF
WHERE IS EVERYONE?:cry:
iM SO ALONE:bfn::dohh:

I know how you feel! I don't get to check here as much because I can't access BnB on my phone! You could add me to facebook and send me messages on there! I'm under "Sarah Doan" and am wearing a white shirt. I'm also listed by my maiden name - Sarah Phillips.

facebooked ya

Awww... I know how you feel. Sometimes the last thing hubby wants to do is BD. It drives me insane! It's like they don't believe that we're only really fertile for a few days. I think it was drilled into their brains in high school that a woman can get pregnant at any time.

Try inviting your hubby into the shower with you. Works most of the time for me, lol. Try making sex fun too. My DH seems SO turned off when I mention that I'm ovulating, so I don't even tell him anymore.
Thats what I told her just act turned on during OPK time. They get weird,
like were using them its crazy! Hello dumb dumb were trying to have a baby here

Hi everyone, well i am still getting twinges and feeling very strange! could just be hormones but i would love an xmas bfp :) i have just ordered some HPT from SME Fertility that claim to be 10mIU/mL. Has anyone ever used them before? xx

Well, I usually only tell DH I've ovulated after it's already happened. That way there's no pressure, but there's a chance he knows just because I do try to jump him more often around ov.

But we're supposed to be WTT instead of TTC, so I thought I should mention it. But, I just can't bring myself to mention it again. Maybe I'll give it a couple of days (until I see the first temp rise) to mention the condoms. I did give him a friendly condom reminder a couple of days ago....But I figure, it's on him to get them this month. I am going to be out for all of Jan and part of Feb though, so this is my last chance to get my BFP for a couple of months. :)

Hi girls!!

Yeah know what you mean about feeling alone keri, coz of the time difference for me when I come on in the evenings no-one is here and I'm constantly refreshing looking for something!!! Now it is half one in the afternoon so just taking a break!!

Anyone feel free to add me on facebook! Am on Sarah's list or you can find me under Gemma Jefferies, sepia pic of me and my little boy. Oh Sarah you could say your pic is the same as the one on here ;)

Nothing new in my world, wishing this week and next week away. Due next week, but kinda mid week I think x

hi everyone, i thought my 2ww would start today however the last 3 days i've had horrid waves of nausea, diarrhea, my sense of smell has increased and i have a headache. Sorry if tmi, i think i may have ovulated early. Do you think it sounds good? I'm getting quite excited but dont want to be disappointed. Also dont want to get dh hopes up if i'm wrong x

Anything is possible! Good Luck!!! :thumbup:

Thank you!!! I sooooo want to POAS but resisting until at least this weekend!!! how are you getting on? x

Hi thanks for the reply! :) i tried doctors today but nope there all booked up and you cant book in advance you have to ring on the day of the day you want the appointment they open at 8 i rang at 8.40 and they had all gone!! :( try again tomorrow just hard fitting it around work jheeez. But me being me took a Test today and BFN :( i mean whys this happening too my body AF is due on the 15th aghhhhh stressed i told my DH and he is dissapointed too, atleast now i feel im not the only one out there going crazy xx

Hi thanks for the reply! :) i tried doctors today but nope there all booked up and you cant book in advance you have to ring on the day of the day you want the appointment they open at 8 i rang at 8.40 and they had all gone!! :( try again tomorrow just hard fitting it around work jheeez. But me being me took a Test today and BFN :( i mean whys this happening too my body AF is due on the 15th aghhhhh stressed i told my DH and he is dissapointed too, atleast now i feel im not the only one out there going crazy xx

Im so going crazy....They say if ya make it 18dpo your probably pregnant
Neg for me to still

:cry:Why can't I get a :bfp:
What is the problem:growlmad:
I am going insane wondering if if if:cry:
I am saving my last :test: for in the morning
If its a :bfn: then I know the :witch: is coming
Or I am just going back in the bedroom :sex:

What feelings/symptoms do you get during implantation? Getting same little tickles in tummy as last month when half way through 2ww, wonder what's going on in there?? could I be getting ready for something? Had this the time I got pregnant too but never on any other cycle.

What feelings/symptoms do you get during implantation? Getting same little tickles in tummy as last month when half way through 2ww, wonder what's going on in there?? could I be getting ready for something? Had this the time I got pregnant too but never on any other cycle.
Implantation bleeding is just one of several typical pregnancy symptoms and it usually happens around 6-12 days after ovulation and fertilization, within 1-2 days after arrival of the blastocyst in the uterus, usually around 9 days after ovulation (dpo), with a range of 6-12 days.At the time of implantation bleeding, the blastocyst is barely visible to the naked eye, probably smaller than the dot above the letter "i". Once implantation happens the blastocyst becomes the embryo.The blood pregnancy test usually becomes positive within 3-4 days after implantation, and the urine pregnancy test usually becomes positive 4-5 days after implantation.

Is It Implantation Bleeding or a Menstrual Cycle?
Implantation bleeding usually presents about a week before your menstrual cycle is due to begin (or a week after ovulation). Many women refer to this as spotting or do not even notice the bleeding at all. The closer to the day when the menstrual cycle is supposed to begin that the bleeding is noticed, the less chance of it being implantation bleeding.

It is important to understand that the blood associated with implantation bleeding is not going to be fresh blood. The time it takes for these drops to move out of the body ages the blood. It will appear dark brown, even black by the time the spotting occurs.

If what the woman feels is implantation bleeding is followed by a lighter flow or normal menstrual cycle, the blood was probably not associated with the implantation of the egg.

When the egg is released from the ovary, it travels down the fallopian tube toward the uterus. If the egg meets up with a viable sperm during the trip and the egg is fertilized, it will attempt to implant in the lining of the uterus. Implantation happens on average about 9 days after ovulation/fertilization and is required for the fetus to continue to grow. If implantation is not successful, the egg will flush out of the body with the normal menstrual flow.

The lining of the uterus is rich in blood and nutrients. When the fertilized egg enters the uterus, the egg "sticks" the this lining, referred to as the endometrial lining. The endometrial lining is the same lining that sheds every month during the menstrual cycle if a fertilized egg does not implant. Implantation occurs between 6 to 12 days after the egg is fertilized.

Due to the blood rich nature of the endometrial lining, a few drops of blood could move through the cervix and down the vagina. This blood is referred to as implantation bleeding and is a common sign of pregnancy. The blood will not appear red, but rather a darker brown or black due to the time it takes to move from the uterus out of the body.

Implantation is the attachement of the fertilzed egg (called a blastocyst, a cluster of tiny cells, smaller than the head of a pin) when it has completed its travel through the fallopian tube and attaches to the lining of the uterus. Ensuring a healthy endometrium (uterus) lining may help to improve the chances of a positive pregnancy. The amino acid L-arginine has been shown to help facilitate these endometrial secretions, learn more about the potential benefits of l-arginine here.

Implantation bleeding and spotting is vaginal discharge that usually contains small amount of pinkish or brownish blood. Only about a third of all pregnant women experience this implantation bleeding. Some women report some bleeding or spotting around the time of implantation, the so called "implantation bleeding".

Implantation bleeding is often brown in color though some mention it to be more reddish.

Implantation bleeding, also called implantation spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge.

Implantation Signs and Symptoms
Signs of implantation or possible pregnancy include:

Implantation cramps: small cramps inside the uterus
Implantation spotting or bleeding: Short brief spotting (a couple of drops of light or dark blood)
A second temperature shift on the temperature curve
A temperature dip at about seven to ten days after ovulation

thanks love, I'm googling away here. Well I'm hoping it is implantation cramps, you never know. But won't get my hopes up x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->