Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Okay So Its 3 days after i had intercourse & My stomach has been queasy ever since & i woke up today(day 3) & I had a white crust,well more like lil flakes on my breast. what could it be? lol..i wonder if im pregnant && im just experiencing early signs idk...any advice or feedback would b nice..thanx! OH && P.S. WAITIN 4 THESE 2 WEEKS IS KILLING ME..

What feelings/symptoms do you get during implantation? Getting same little tickles in tummy as last month when half way through 2ww, wonder what's going on in there?? could I be getting ready for something? Had this the time I got pregnant too but never on any other cycle.

I was very crampy and had very light pink spotting when I was going through implantation. My cramps felt just like AF cramps, but were more like twinges. It lasted about 1.5 days and then I kept waiting for my AF and it never showed. Hope this is finally your BFP!!

Okay So Its 3 days after i had intercourse & My stomach has been queasy ever since & i woke up today(day 3) & I had a white crust,well more like lil flakes on my breast. what could it be? lol..i wonder if im pregnant && im just experiencing early signs idk...any advice or feedback would b nice..thanx! OH && P.S. WAITIN 4 THESE 2 WEEKS IS KILLING ME..
Well I don't want to scare you but that is not good and I would tell you to go get a mamgram asap

If it's only been three days since you had intercourse, I doubt that you would be experiencing any pregnancy symptoms. Most women don't implant until at least 6 days past ovulation and many don't implant until much later. I implanted 11 days past ovulation and didn't really have any symptoms until that point.

Good luck to you! You're in the right place for the two week wait!!

I got a weird stretchy feeling today across by belly button area
happen 2 times like a tug feeling, gas? Never had that....
I just looked at a chart that made me feel better
girl tested on cd 19 bfn-cd20 bfn-cd21bfn cd22 BFP
I have been testing daily, I did notice I am peeing way more

I got a weird stretchy feeling today across by belly button area
happen 2 times like a tug feeling, gas? Never had that....
I just looked at a chart that made me feel better
girl tested on cd 19 bfn-cd20 bfn-cd21bfn cd22 BFP
I have been testing daily, I did notice I am peeing way more

When did you ovulate Keri? What CD are you on?

i am in the dreaded 2 week wait && i am havin sum symptoms..well i think they are..this would be my first. so i am to wondering if its in my head or rlly pregnancy..

yeah i kinda figured lol...like i know it's to soon but im new to this & def. would b my first if i am..but i appreciate both of your ladies input! =)

:cry:Why can't I get a :bfp:
What is the problem:growlmad:
I am going insane wondering if if if:cry:
I am saving my last :test: for in the morning
If its a :bfn: then I know the :witch: is coming
Or I am just going back in the bedroom :sex:

What DPO are you now? I would save your test for another couple of days....

I am on cd 21 and I OV on the 29th of Nov, 1st day of AF was Nov 22nd.
I usually go cd 21-22 for af

I agree with the other ladies, it's too early for pregnancy symptoms. What kind of deodorant are you using? Sometimes deodorant flakes can make it into your bra and get all over your bbs...

And welcome. :)

:cry:Why can't I get a :bfp:
What is the problem:growlmad:
I am going insane wondering if if if:cry:
I am saving my last :test: for in the morning
If its a :bfn: then I know the :witch: is coming
Or I am just going back in the bedroom :sex:

What DPO are you now? I would save your test for another couple of days....

Hmmm... Do you use OPKs? I've read before that woman with cycles 21 days or shorter and 39 days or longer sometimes don't ovulate or can't get pregnant because of when they ovulate. Since you're 13dpo, I would think that you would be getting a BFP if you are pregnant. I implanted at 11dpo and got a BFP on 16dpo, but the doctor said I should have been able to detect my HCG level on an hpt from about 2 days after implantation. I didn't test before my AF was due, so I don't know if I would have picked it up before then.

Not sure I am 2 weeks exactly 2 weeks past OV
I had some pink yest and today when I checked my CP
which made me think I was starting af but I still have not.
When I see that usually a few hours later I got af....
I dunno I feel different this time, 14 days after you ovulate
you should start your af Im there, by tommarow night if I don't start
I am getting blood drawn
Yes I used a OPK which was positive and I got
my rise My Ovulation Chart

My dh wants me to stop everything. Were not TTC anymore. I'm beyond words. I'll check in with y'all from time to time without him knowing.

My dh wants me to stop everything. Were not TTC anymore. I'm beyond words. I'll check in with y'all from time to time without him knowing.
Don't worry its the the whole test thing like I said it freaks
them out, my husband was the same way, all of a sudden it was a
thermoter, then a chart, then those cups
he was like what in the hell is going on REALLY??????
Now I just say heah baby lets go thats all I don't tell him nothing!

Hi everyone, just joined up to the site and had a read through and from what I've read you all seem like a real hope inspiring bunch of ladies! I'm 11/12 dpo at the moment and tested today - bfn boo! I'd had a coil for 2 years, had it removed before my af in oct - had normal af oct and nov so am due on wednesday/thursday, not feeling all that hopeful at the mo, has anyone else recently had their coil removed, im not sure what to expect as the time it will take to concieve. I fell pregnant twice before whilst on the pill and have to lovely little boys so am hoping it wont take long - this waiting game is pure torture!! Well best of luck to all trying/testing this month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->