Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Not sure I am 2 weeks exactly 2 weeks past OV
I had some pink yest and today when I checked my CP
which made me think I was starting af but I still have not.
When I see that usually a few hours later I got af....
I dunno I feel different this time, 14 days after you ovulate
you should start your af Im there, by tommarow night if I don't start
I am getting blood drawn
Yes I used a OPK which was positive and I got
my rise My Ovulation Chart

Well, looking at your chart, I think you Ov'd and I think it's just been too early to test. That huge dip at 11DPO and the rise back up is really encouraging. It could be an implantation dip. And if it just happened a couple of days ago, that's why you've been getting BFNs. Not enough hcg yet. I would wait a couple more days and if AF doesn't show, I would test again. In another 2 days, there should be enough hcg to pick up on a FRER. :)

Also, welcome babybelle!! :hi:

My dh wants me to stop everything. Were not TTC anymore. I'm beyond words. I'll check in with y'all from time to time without him knowing.

:hugs: Sorry to hear that. That's always so hard. Maybe he just needs some time off from the pressure and you can get back to TTC next month...We can be testing buddies in Feb. :)

My dh wants me to stop everything. Were not TTC anymore. I'm beyond words. I'll check in with y'all from time to time without him knowing.

Oh Angie! I'm so sorry to hear that! That sucks! My hubby told me he wanted to take a break too and we ended up NTNP and I got pregnant. Maybe just tell him that you want to do that and don't tell him ANYTHING. I don't really tell my husband much anymore. He doesn't seem to want to know, so I don't say anything.

Thanks everyone. He's being super sweet tonight. He gave me about a 15 minute kiss cuddle hug and told me he loved me. So I think there's still hope. Who knows. Maybe he will want make up sex tonight. My egg dropped this morning so there's still a chance.. Wink wink..

:happydance: Hooray! Hope you got to BD tonight, Postal. :)

AFM: Early holiday company may mean that DH is getting away with not buying condoms this month. They're thinking of going for an overnight somewhere and I have to work, so I can't go. Grr... Still no ov, but my temps are sitting at their normal, right before ov temps. So, either CD15 or 16 is going to be my date, which is later than normal but, the same as last month. Hopefully we can sneak in a BD or two before they go and catch the egg...

GOOD MORNING LADIES~
I HAVE SOME NEWS! WOKE UP TOOK AT MY TEMP TODAY~:growlmad:
THEN PROCEEDED TO THE BATHROOM:dohh:
97.45 WOW
AND AS SOON AS I HIT THE TOILET AF WAS LIKE HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT I AM NOT UPSET~
BECAUSE NOW I KNOW 4 SURE I AM GETTING AF FLOW
ON A REGULAR 22 DAY CYCLE
NOW THE QUESTION IS?????
IS THAT TOO SHORT OF A CYCLE???
SO I GOT A NEW DRAWING BOARD~
AND I SEE THAT AROUND 8 DPO IF I DROP
AT ALL AF IS PROBABLY COMING....

READ THIS TODAY:
It's hard to say what's normal, as every woman has a cycle that is unique to her. A normal menstrual cycle could be as short as 22 days or as long as 36 days. When doctors talk about the length of your cycle, they include the days when you have your period.

If you have a regular 28-day cycle you will start your period every four weeks. If you have a 22-day cycle you'll have a period about every three weeks. The average period lasts for three to four days, but it can be shorter or longer, ranging from between one and seven days.

Most women ovulate between 12 and 14 days before their period. This is an average, so it could be a few days sooner or later than this. If you have a 28-day cycle, you will probably ovulate in the middle of your cycle. If you have a 22-day cycle, you could ovulate just a few days after your period.

Hi :) i just wanted to pop by to say hi, i havent been on here for ages , ive been unwell sore throat etc nothing serious, actually everyone in my home was ill all last week, all on the mend now, taking a break from TTC until the new year, busy busy busy ..

Sarah i got you msg on fb sorry didnt reply i was just leaving when it popped up, i am thinking on you and i hope it happens honey.. keep in touch :)

Wendy babe hows you? xxx

I think Amandas laptop isnt working?! xxx

Hi :) i just wanted to pop by to say hi, i havent been on here for ages , ive been unwell sore throat etc nothing serious, actually everyone in my home was ill all last week, all on the mend now, taking a break from TTC until the new year, busy busy busy ..

Sarah i got you msg on fb sorry didnt reply i was just leaving when it popped up, i am thinking on you and i hope it happens honey.. keep in touch :)

Wendy babe hows you? xxx

I think Amandas laptop isnt working?! xxx

Laura!!! I've missed you!!!

I hope that you and the kidlets are feeling better! Being sick is the worst! I've had a cold for a few weeks and I threw my back out this morning! How does that happen to a 25 year old????

Fertility Friend confirmed that I ovulated!! It could just be a temp fluke as I had some crazy temperatures, but it says I'm now 3dpo. I'm on CD 14 or 15 (Doctor didn't know if I should count from the first signs of spotting from my miscarriage or just full on when it started the next day as it's hard to determine how much blood was lost the first day). FF says I ovulated on the 10th, so if my LP remains the same as it was before, I should expect AF around the 23rd or 24th (just in time for Christmas - ugh!!). Hubby and I BD'd twice the day before I ovulated and once the day after, so here's hoping AF doesn't show up at all and that I'm pregnant right away. Probably just wishful thinking though...

Ohh here's hoping Sarah, you just never know. Sounds like you have a good chance. I'm due around 21st December! And if she comes for christmas we will get back to that drawing board like Keri! Hey Keri that is great positive thinking, that's the best thing we can all do.

Sorry your boys have been poorly Laura, my son is poorly today. I am currently waiting for 1pm to call the surgery to get him in. He has had a really bad cough now for way over 3 weeks and it seems worse today and it is making him sick. He is just sleeping now, I hope he gets some medicine.

Take care fellow 2weekwait buddies xx

Hi ladies, just checking in. My hubby and I are in the throws of packing, we're moving this Saturday... anyways, I don't have much extra time, but I'm thinking about y'all! Wendy, I'm sorry the darn :witch: got you... she just left me, so now i'm waiting to O. Maybe this will be both of our months :) How long are your cycles again? Short-ish?
PostalMom, ugh, reading your posts broke my heart... but maybe it's just the stress of the season too, honestly this is a busy busy and stressful time, and maybe he's just overwhelmed with it all. I have my fingers crossed that he'll come around soon... you have a baby to make, geeze! Sarah, just maybe maybe maybe you'll get your BFP, hey?

Welcome to the new ladies. I'm fairly new myself. Have a good week everyone :flower:

Hey girls, i am having such a horrible day. Yet another frined announced she is 3 months pregnant yesterday, it really seems like every one but me atm!! Then i just wen to the toilet and my af has arrived :-( i'm only on CD18. I just broke down in the toilet @ wrk and feel like i cant tell anyone why i am upset as they will think its silly. sorry just needed to vent i guess

Hey girls, i am having such a horrible day. Yet another frined announced she is 3 months pregnant yesterday, it really seems like every one but me atm!! Then i just wen to the toilet and my af has arrived :-( i'm only on CD18. I just broke down in the toilet @ wrk and feel like i cant tell anyone why i am upset as they will think its silly. sorry just needed to vent i guess

That sucks Mrsday! I break down at work when that happens sometimes too. Luckily I work alone most of the time. Are you cycles usually that short? Do you know if you ovulated?

That sucks Mrsday! I break down at work when that happens sometimes too. Luckily I work alone most of the time. Are you cycles usually that short? Do you know if you ovulated?

i dont know. my last period was November 25th so i dont think i have had time! Even if i did i dont think it would have had time to implant before this af arrived :nope: My periods are very hit and miss at the moment, they are anything between 14 days to 30 days. I came off the pill in August so hoping that my hormones are just settling down but i have history of endo

it is so gutting isn't it. So hard not to get your hopes up every month!!

i dont know. my last period was November 25th so i dont think i have had time! Even if i did i dont think it would have had time to implant before this af arrived :nope: My periods are very hit and miss at the moment, they are anything between 14 days to 30 days. I came off the pill in August so hoping that my hormones are just settling down but i have history of endo

Hmmm... Have you been to a doctor? Perhaps they could put you on something to induce ovulation. I went off the pill last September and my cycles stabilized right away. I had been on it for 6 years.

Hmmm... Have you been to a doctor? Perhaps they could put you on something to induce ovulation. I went off the pill last September and my cycles stabilized right away. I had been on it for 6 years.

Yes I have been to and from the docs, I had my bloods taken a week and half ago and she said i had ovulated, i also had an internal and the results came back ok. I am having a scan in Jan to see if I have cysts! I am kind of hoping that I will fall before the scan.

So glad i can spill my guts in here though, I feel much better

Hi I have endo and there was a point I was getting af every 19 days
once or twice had it before cd 19. but now I am getting af at cd 22. Don't get disappointed. You know you have endo, this is to be expected sometimes, with endo are stuff is weird, sometimes it makes charting hard because if you have any cysts they make your progesterone stay up... Just keep trying. Clomid is good but unfortunately in our shoes it causes cysts... When you get funny like this its best to go get a vaginal ultersound and see if you have any cysts right now..

AHHH this two week wait now two and a half week wait ........BFN as of yesterday .........no signs of AF ........:coffee:

thank you both :) af has done a disappearing act so slightly confused right now!!!

how is everyone else doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->