Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Wow moose I would be slamming my head against the wall gees...
Atleast your not starting tho WISH YOU LUCKXX

Moose are you charting? Evening if your not take your temp
in the morning as soon as you open your eyes b-4 you get outta bed
if its really high theres a chance you probably r....High to me is anything over98.3
so if af does come take your temp when your on af. Then at the end of your cycle
start temping and you will know how low your temp is when you get af. I usually
go down to 97.45

Moose are you charting? Evening if your not take your temp
in the morning as soon as you open your eyes b-4 you get outta bed
if its really high theres a chance you probably r....High to me is anything over98.3
so if af does come take your temp when your on af. Then at the end of your cycle
start temping and you will know how low your temp is when you get af. I usually
go down to 97.45

No I don't temp because I rotate 2 weeks of night shift and 2 weeks of day shift at work so it gets all screwy....but ill take my temp in the am just to see ........
this past month I did not even do OPKs (so i dont really know exactly when/if I o'd) Just lots of BDing b/cthe previous months felt to forced . weve been trying since april so all the calculating was driving both us crazy....

thank you both :) af has done a disappearing act so slightly confused right now!!!

how is everyone else doing??

What was your AF like before it disappeared? Was it heavy and red? Or just very slight and pink or brown? I had pink at 11dpo and it was implantation bleeding. Maybe you're implanting?

Okay So I Took A Test & It Was A Really Dark Line Then A Rlly Faint second Line..IT was hard to see but def. there. Could i Be Pregnant? I Have Read Online Before That When This Happens It Means Yes Bt Im Not Sure..Hmm..Well Any FeedbACK is Greatly Appreciated! :shrug:

There's a good possibility that got your BFP Trying! Try testing again in a day and see if those lines darken up, but for now I'll just say Congrats!!

AFM: DH remembered in the middle of BD that he was supposed to get condoms and then pulled out! :growlmad: I could have :cry: but oh well. I suppose I should be WTT anyway....Still no ov, so there's a chance I could be in. I'm hoping he'll forget again... But if not, I suppose it is for the best. It's just hard.

There's a good possibility that got your BFP Trying! Try testing again in a day and see if those lines darken up, but for now I'll just say Congrats!!

AFM: DH remembered in the middle of BD that he was supposed to get condoms and then pulled out! :growlmad: I could have :cry: but oh well. I suppose I should be WTT anyway....Still no ov, so there's a chance I could be in. I'm hoping he'll forget again... But if not, I suppose it is for the best. It's just hard.

Your husband pulled out? What the Hell is wrong with these men? WOW:dohh:

Why should you be waiting to try hun? sorry if you have already explained.

Yippeee - half way through the 2 week wait! Seriously not buying any tests though next week! Have to be strong! BnB will see me through!

Feel slightly crampy still. Girls are you all tee-total during the 2ww?

hey ladies

9dpo, woke up with sore throat and stuffy nose, i had a really bad tummy ache 7dpo, but it went. Other than that not many signs or symptoms :(. Really hoping i get BFP i will test on 21st.

Good luck to everyone else xxxxx

Silly me scrap that, my period is due on 20th lol looks like im testing earlier xx

thank you both :) af has done a disappearing act so slightly confused right now!!!

how is everyone else doing??

What was your AF like before it disappeared? Was it heavy and red? Or just very slight and pink or brown? I had pink at 11dpo and it was implantation bleeding. Maybe you're implanting?

it was brown yesterday but then stopped, this morning af has come back, its pinky/red but heavier than yesterday, i think its too heavy for implantation but i have read of girls who had what they thought was a proper period for a couple of days and it turned out to be implantation ... fingers crossed :)

sounds like af to me, I always get brown
on day 1 then pink - red next day heavier as day goes

i think you are right:cry:

I have just bought a saliva testing kit to tell me when i ovulate. I have also written to Santa to ask for all our BFP's for xmas :dust:

Your husband pulled out? What the Hell is wrong with these men? WOW:dohh:

I KNOW!!!! I was outraged. I totally smacked him upside his head...and then I had myself a good sulk about it. He says I told him that it would be a bad idea this month and he couldn't finish because we had company and they would hear. Grr....I shot myself in the foot there. And while both reasons were true, didn't mean I liked it. I'm ovulating here! Next time, there will be no friendly condom reminders at all. :growlmad:

Why should you be waiting to try hun? sorry if you have already explained.

We're supposed to be moving overseas in September next year and if I fell pregnant this month, I'd be due in Sept. So less than ideal, timing wise. Have baby, get on plane a week later seems a bit of a stretch. I don't even know what the minimum age for flying is....but a couple of weeks seems a bit too young. That means we'd have to figure out a way to delay travel for another month or so and I'm not sure how that would work with visas and jobs and stuff. And they won't let me on a plane the last two months of the third trimester, so we're supposed to be waiting until Feb to TTC again. But waiting is so hard, even when I know we have a good reason.... :dohh:

I have just bought a saliva testing kit to tell me when i ovulate. I have also written to Santa to ask for all our BFP's for xmas :dust:

hmmm :witch: has gone again!! i think she is messing with me!! Grrrrrr

Having Ov pains at the moment. So so so so frustrated.

Yippeee - half way through the 2 week wait! Seriously not buying any tests though next week! Have to be strong! BnB will see me through!

Feel slightly crampy still. Girls are you all tee-total during the 2ww?

I wasnt i had a few drinks in the 2ww and with my first child i was on holiday getting drunk every day and didnt kno i was pregnant and shes a very healthy nearly 3 year old now :)

hmmm :witch: has gone again!! i think she is messing with me!! Grrrrrr

That happened to me this past week too. I had a bit of brown spotting which went away then 2 days of a very very light period (and I always have medium to heave periods for at least 4 days) and then nothing! Before BC, on BC and the 6 months off BC I always have 4-5 day periods with all mediums days and one heavy day. So no idea what to think about this! I feel my body is messing with me and I don't like it!!

I also asked Santa to bring us all BFP's I hope he is listening :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->