Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

sounds like af to me, I always get brown
on day 1 then pink - red next day heavier as day goes

i think you are right:cry:

I have just bought a saliva testing kit to tell me when i ovulate. I have also written to Santa to ask for all our BFP's for xmas :dust:

hmmm :witch: has gone again!! i think she is messing with me!! Grrrrrr

That happened to me this past week too. I had a bit of brown spotting which went away then 2 days of a very very light period (and I always have medium to heave periods for at least 4 days) and then nothing! Before BC, on BC and the 6 months off BC I always have 4-5 day periods with all mediums days and one heavy day. So no idea what to think about this! I feel my body is messing with me and I don't like it!!

I also asked Santa to bring us all BFP's I hope he is listening :)

Aww i know how u feel, i feel like i'm going slightly mad! Let us know how you get on. (",)

I know this is random, but.. does everyone have implantation bleeding? Ive not missed my period YET, but ive had pains for over a week now which isn't normal, it normally only comes on the day or 2 before AF or on the actual day.. and im really hot like proper warm, which doesnt happen, and i keep feeling nauseous, but havent yet been sick. I also have cramps, which are slightly diff from period crampings .. help lol!

oh and i have alot of gas and burping quite a bit :S .. sorry if its tmi lol

I am having very similar symptoms. The 2ww is torture!! No, not everyone has implantation bleeding, though I wish I would so that then I would know. I think only about 1 in 3 women get bleeding, so chances are better that we won't than will. How long till AF is due for you? I am 5-6 days away, countdown's on!!

Hello Hiphop Lover and Junebug11, you're right not everyone has implantation bleeding, about 20% do i think. I have also become very gassy. AF has come back this morning, dark red but only a bit and no pain but had cramping all night last night, fingers crossed!!

scrap that AF has arrived in full force :-( ugggghhh this is SO DEPRESSING!!!!!!!!!

oh no, sorry to hear that. always next month, they sure come around quick x

sorry to hear that mrs day :( and June, to be perfectly honest with you I don't even know when my period is due, i know its around this time within the next week though, less if i remember correctly! im getting so impatient.. im really excited but im trying not to think too positivley because i know ill be crushed if its a BFN :(

In a sense though I am pretty positive because Ive never had half these symptoms before when my AF is due.. so fingers crossed.

anyone having the same symptoms?

sorry to hear that mrs day :( and June, to be perfectly honest with you I don't even know when my period is due, i know its around this time within the next week though, less if i remember correctly! im getting so impatient.. im really excited but im trying not to think too positivley because i know ill be crushed if its a BFN :(

In a sense though I am pretty positive because Ive never had half these symptoms before when my AF is due.. so fingers crossed.

anyone having the same symptoms?
. . hi, yes i'm getting the tummy cramps diff to af. more a pleasent feeling of pressure than pain -def different. Also the gas lol. replying on my phone here, bit fiddly, no return button! not getting hopes up eifher. had this last month and had bfn. x

Ladies, do/have any of you used Robitussin to increase fertile CM? Is it safe? x x

Guys sorry again if this is TMI, but holy jesus, i have like so much watery liquid coming out from (down blow) i dont know what it is... its really watery ugh im kind of scared someone help please!

Ladies, do/have any of you used Robitussin to increase fertile CM? Is it safe? x x

Hi Posey, I read up on using Robitussin/Mucinex this month b/c I have had a cold and figured if I'm going to take meds I might as well take the ones that increase chances of TTC. I took generic brand Mucinex (with the only active ingredient glucofenesin) this month. Stopped taking today b/c I'm 1 dpo and cough is going away. From what I've read it is safe, in fact some doctors have recommended it to patients. The downside/upside depending on how you want to look at it has been (TMI alert!!!) it made me really wet during bd right before ovulation and DH took longer to finish b/c less friction (not that I'm complaining). :haha:

scrap that AF has arrived in full force :-( ugggghhh this is SO DEPRESSING!!!!!!!!!

Boo!! Sorry Mrsday! I think that I'm about to ovulate. I've had a lot of ewcm the past day or so and I'm kind of crampy today, so hopefully I'll actually ovulate right away after my miscarriage. I'm not holding my breath though. I'm not lucky enough to get pregnant right away!

Guys sorry again if this is TMI, but holy jesus, i have like so much watery liquid coming out from (down blow) i dont know what it is... its really watery ugh im kind of scared someone help please!

Best thing to do is have a few beers or a couple glasses of wine
WHY? It makes the blood flow faster which is a good thing when ttc
my sister did that with all 3 preg

Don't worry. You're fine. :)

If you haven't ovulated yet, it could be a sign that you're fertile. Watery and egg-white cervical mucus can feel like it's gushing out sometimes. If you're past ovulation, it could be that you're just one of those women that get two patches of watery/EWCM during their cycle. No reason to freak out. It happens to me too. :) Past ovulation, you're not fertile, but your hormones are fluctuating and causing the wetness.

Do you temp or do OPKs to track your cycle? If you don't, it might be a good idea to start so that you know when AF is due an you can tell when you ovulate, so the wet patches are as much of a shock.

Good luck!! Fx! :dust:

Im past ovulation, and im having alot of symptoms of pregnancy, i dont know what to think now

Are you talking about during AF or during the TWW? Alcohol can thin the blood, sure, and thinning the blood can help the egg implant in some cases, but it can also have other effects. But far less of an effect than if you did it when the baby starts getting it's nutrients from the placenta and mom. It's probably better to just eat pineapple if you're going for blood thinning to aid implantation. ;)

Are you talking about during AF or during the TWW? Alcohol can thin the blood, sure, and thinning the blood can help the egg implant in some cases, but it can also have other effects. But far less of an effect than if you did it when the baby starts getting it's nutrients from the placenta and mom. It's probably better to just eat pineapple if you're going for blood thinning to aid implantation. ;)

Im talking about bd'ing, if a man has a few and you have a few it makes the blood flow faster which gets them up there faster...

Well getting af is not that bad tommarow will be day 4 already! Yea~
Then I am gonna buy some top of the line OPK's and were gonna make it happen this month
Im tired of this its time, were bding every single day maybe even a few times a day, Im gonna implant his sperm on my ovary myself if I have to, ya ever heard of IFV this will be KIV keris invitro~LOL

Im talking about bd'ing, if a man has a few and you have a few it makes the blood flow faster which gets them up there faster...

I think it's fine for the woman to drink a bit, but men should stay away from it (if possible) while TTCing. Alcohol affects the sperm count and the sperm quality. His swimmers will be less likely to fertilize an egg and more likely to produce a non-viable embryo. Not that a drunken romp in the sack hasn't produced wonderful babies. It's just more likely not to work out that way, especially if he's a regular drinker. And if your guy has any sperm issues, he definitely should stay away from the booze.

My DH is not really down with the cutting out all alcohol, but he has cut down a lot, so I'll take it.

Every day? You're going to wear him out. Make sure you two keep hydrated. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->