Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

:flower:This 2ww Is Driving Me Nuts Lol..Well Not iterally..Im Anxious && Excited @ The Same Time..Ugh! Well Good Luck 2 Everyone

I'm still trying to get to my tww...Temps are all over the place, but not going above 98.0...so no ov yet. I think it's the cinnamon that's delaying my ov again. I thought it would happen on CD16, with that dip in temps, but no such luck. I think I'll cut it out and then see what happens. I think the same thing happened last cycle too...I think I had to stop taking it all together and then I ov'd. Maybe I'm taking too much of it. I miss my short cycles though, so next month, I'm only going to take it until CD10 and then pick back up after I ov.

Hey, been looking for a place where can chat with other women who, hopefully, are going as crazy as me!

Now 8dpo and going nuts!

Spent the last week trying to tell myself I am not pregnant and that all the little symptoms are not pregnancy symptoms (so as not to be disappionted!) and now I kinda feel like I have to try and tell myself that I still might be pregnant because now I have a lack of symptoms!!!
Argh it is infuriating trying to stay sane!

Guess I am just looking for some help and conversation with some like-minded crazy ppl lol :)

Hey, been looking for a place where can chat with other women who, hopefully, are going as crazy as me!

Now 8dpo and going nuts!

Spent the last week trying to tell myself I am not pregnant and that all the little symptoms are not pregnancy symptoms (so as not to be disappionted!) and now I kinda feel like I have to try and tell myself that I still might be pregnant because now I have a lack of symptoms!!!

Guess I am just looking for some help and conversation with some like-minded crazy ppl lol :)

Hi and welcome TryingBaby! You sure are not alone!! Am also going nuts, am 9dpo I think?? Actually forgetting now, my ticker will remind me when I enter this!! Am glad that only a few more days until af due, but it is going to be a long weekend and beginning of next week! Just want to know if this is the month. Good luck! Maybe you had symptoms when you implanted and that's why you don't have them now? I have definate feeling in tummy, but it was definate last month too so not thinking this is it! x

Good morning all you TTC ladies, don't be down when ya get af I am on cd 5 of af so its goes to say Im done....It goes pretty fast..I think instead of paying attention to all the tests and charts we should RELAX - BD ALOT and just smile because no matter what we still can try....I HAVE A QUESTION? ANYONE OUT THERE WITH ENDO EVER USE CLOMID? DID IT CAUSE BAD CYSTS?

Hello ladies!!

Weirdest thing ever last night!!

Last time I was pregnant, I was nauseous at night and had killer backaches. I was also SO tired and had really vivid dreams (which I used to have as a kid, but they had stopped in recent years).

My sister called last night and told me that she had a dream I was pregnant. Then I fell asleep WAY before bedtime and woke up for a bit. I felt SUPER nauseous and had a middle to lower backache. Hubby rubbed my back for a minute, then rolled me over and said "You're pregnant again." Then I fell asleep until about 5 and woke up from the craziest dream ever!

Praying they're right. It's still too early to test because I'm only 4-5 dpo (I think - it could be as much as 7dpo, but my temps were all over the place).

Merry early Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Hey Keriwak!

Found this online - Clomid increases estrogen levels and this is not good when you have endometriosis. The reason is because this condition thrives better when higher estrogen levels are present. Here are some signs that you can look for if you suspect you may have this condition. You may experience diarrhea, nausea, constipation, infertility, fatigue and allergies. Other symptoms to look for is pain when having your period,intercourse, bowel movement or when urination.

It doesn't mention cysts, but I would talk to your doctor and see what they say.

:O( Spotting started last night af is here today, earlier than expected. Oh well, glad I didn't get my hopes up too much, although I wonder why for the last two cycles I have felt so different in stomach between ovulation and af. It is really confusing and it does give me false hope.

On the plus side I have a xmas party tonight and was unsure as to whether to have a drink - well I will enjoy a cocktail or two and buy opk for January! This just reminds me how hard it really is!

Good Luck girlies, hope the dreaded witch doesn't touch you xx

:O( Spotting started last night af is here today, earlier than expected. Oh well, glad I didn't get my hopes up too much, although I wonder why for the last two cycles I have felt so different in stomach between ovulation and af. It is really confusing and it does give me false hope.

On the plus side I have a xmas party tonight and was unsure as to whether to have a drink - well I will enjoy a cocktail or two and buy opk for January! This just reminds me how hard it really is!

Good Luck girlies, hope the dreaded witch doesn't touch you xx

That sucks that the witch showed up Gemmy! At least you know you can have a few drinks tonight and enjoy yourself though!

opps didnt mean to send that so early!

I am 12 dpo, i spotted on 11 dpo and am due on 21st, I think 11 dpo is a bit late, im really gutted i usually get spotting before af but not that early, kind of hoping it IB, not getting my hopes up! But am very gutted x

Sarah you are pregnant I seen ur chart I felt it when I opened it!

opps didnt mean to send that so early!

I am 12 dpo, i spotted on 11 dpo and am due on 21st, I think 11 dpo is a bit late, im really gutted i usually get spotting before af but not that early, kind of hoping it IB, not getting my hopes up! But am very gutted x

I spotted at 11dpo the last time I was pregnant and it was IB! So excited for you!!!

Sarah you are pregnant I seen ur chart I felt it when I opened it!

I hope so Keri! I would be SO happy if it happened again right away. Now I'm worried about getting pregnant again though. I don't think I can handle another miscarriage.

My sister told me that she had a dream I was pregnant and then I've had a bunch of other symptoms, so I'm trying to be hopeful!

Now 8dpo and going nuts!

Hi and welcome TryingBaby! You sure are not alone!! Am also going nuts, am 9dpo I think?? Actually forgetting now, my ticker will remind me when I enter this!! Am glad that only a few more days until af due, but it is going to be a long weekend and beginning of next week! Just want to know if this is the month. Good luck! Maybe you had symptoms when you implanted and that's why you don't have them now? I have definate feeling in tummy, but it was definate last month too so not thinking this is it! x

hey thanks Gemmy, sucks to read af has arrived. Fingers crossed the new year will bring good news. Tested this morning (5 days before af due) and....we are pregnant!! so very exciting and think that the symptoms were when implanted, I remember 6dpo I felt this warmness in my lower abdominal area and thought i would have to run to the bathroom for pads it seriously felt like I was about to get my period then and there. It lasted about and hour then settled and then all my mild nausea and most of the bloating which started 3 dpo settled within the next day. Weird how we can kinda just know. I knew and even said to my fiance I bet im pregnant but then lost the feeling.....but we are!! :) Best of luck to you all :cloud9:

Congratulations Trying012!

I really do hope this month is for you sarah and that it all turns out ok! I know you must be really scared and worried x

Ive spotted in even more today 12 dpo, feel so upset, i had a good feeling this month, tried so hard ! I dont normally get this upset, but feel so frustrated today! Im not supposed to start af on 20/21 dont know why its so early! Its not really heavy but brown. :(

Anyways good luck to everyone else!
xxx

I really do hope this month is for you sarah and that it all turns out ok! I know you must be really scared and worried x

Ive spotted in even more today 12 dpo, feel so upset, i had a good feeling this month, tried so hard ! I dont normally get this upset, but feel so frustrated today! Im not supposed to start af on 20/21 dont know why its so early! Its not really heavy but brown. :(

xxx

Your LP must be around 12-13 days if AF is showing so early. So, I suppose next cycle, expect her to show about 12 days after ovulation and test after that. I hope you get your BFP next cycle!! :)

Now 8dpo and going nuts!

hey thanks Gemmy, sucks to read af has arrived. Fingers crossed the new year will bring good news. Tested this morning (5 days before af due) and....we are pregnant!! so very exciting and think that the symptoms were when implanted, I remember 6dpo I felt this warmness in my lower abdominal area and thought i would have to run to the bathroom for pads it seriously felt like I was about to get my period then and there. It lasted about and hour then settled and then all my mild nausea and most of the bloating which started 3 dpo settled within the next day. Weird how we can kinda just know. I knew and even said to my fiance I bet im pregnant but then lost the feeling.....but we are!! :) Best of luck to you all :cloud9:

BIG congrats to you!! Fabulous news, and it's good to know that if you get the "feeling" and it goes it is a good thing. And thanks, I should ovulate next around new year x Enjoy your pregnancy x

xxx

Mine is exactly like yours charps. Thought I ovulated around Monday 5th/Tuesday 6th (previous AF was Monday 21st Nov) and my brown spots started yesterday (about 12dpo). I am just telling myself this is AF, it is not flowing yet but I know it will. Just a pain it is early, and weird. On the other hand did not waste money on hpt! But def buying some opk for the new year.

Yes good luck Sarah, it must be worrying but you have the right attitude.

Thought I would have a few wines and cocktails to "celebrate" AF - got a nasty headache this morning. Silly me, not used to it and getting too old!

Have a good weekend ladies, keep the witch away now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"