Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thanks guys, feel a bit better today, although i did take hpt and of course it was BFN, but still no proper af, lp is usually 14/15, so this early is confusing!

Im definitely going to start getting opks in the new year as well!

I dont feel bloated or crampy yet!!

Hope everyone has a lovely relaxing sunday xxxx

Oh, and as soon Af comes im having a baileys coffee! to celebrate aswell lol! Tho, i hope i dont get a headache, im a wimp xx

mmm baileys coffee, sounds good. with a bit of luck af won't come properly but it's nice having consolation prizes! gl

my ticker is giving me false hope. 12dpo, 3 days to test - I'm bloody bleeding! Not a lot but just like the build up to last months :(

Its soo frustrating, why cant our af come at the same time every month!! Stop playing with us bodies x

Hi ladies I'm new to all this it's my first month ttc my Period is due on the 26 th im at 1 dpo and I'm anxious really anxious me and my bf have been actively trying this month.. I'm 20 years old I feel really young and don't have parents w me to guide me I really just need support and assurance I would really love to have a baby!

Hi ladies I'm new to all this it's my first month ttc my Period is due on the 26 th im at 1 dpo and I'm anxious really anxious me and my bf have been actively trying this month.. I'm 20 years old I feel really young and don't have parents w me to guide me I really just need support and assurance I would really love to have a baby!
20 no you don't need a baby! I have a niece who is 20 that has 3 babies
and the men left! Enjoy your youth and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shrug:

Looking for someone to analyze my symptoms:
- nausea (two days ago at night - I had this with my last pregnancy)
- backache
- cramping (only today and very mild - similar to AF, but I'm only 5dpo)
- heartburn
- elevated temperature

What do you think my chances are of conceiving again right after my miscarriage?

20 no you don't need a baby! I have a niece who is 20 that has 3 babies
and the men left! Enjoy your youth and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shrug:

Hey Labella, If you feel like now is the right time to start trying for a baby than go for it! I am 21 and I just know it is right for me. Plus there is a reason back 30 years ago we were having kids at 18-25, it is our prime child bearing age. Not that having a baby later on is bad either, but it is proven that there are more complications/c-sections/induced labours etc the older we are. Just make sure you feel like now is the right time for the right reasons and it will be ok.
This was my first month trying to conceive too and I just got some great news that I am pregnant...so it can happen right off the bat. The best thing you can do for the next 2 weeks is try and distract yourself hun. Go out with your partner, go to movies, read non pregnancy related books, rest and try as hard as it is to stay calm (plus if you are pregnant, stress won't help you).
Be assured, the fact that you are planning this baby rather than just accidently becoming pregnant means that you already hold so much love in which to give to your child. :kiss:

@tryingbaby012.... Thank you so much for the support I actually just got back from the movies with my bf and we had an awesome time we ate Peruvian food and just hanging out with him and seeing how good we r together it makes me feel reassured of how much I want to start a family! Thanks again and I will definitely keep posting and let u know what happens.... Your advice was exactly what I needed feels good to know that there is someone who cares even a little thank u so much bless :)

Hi Labella,

Only you know yourself, so follow your heart! I know that 20 seems young, but everyone thought I was too young to get married at 22 and now here I am at 25 with an amazing marriage and husband and we're trying to conceive our first.

The best advice I can give you is listen to your body. It will let you know what's going on!

Damn af heavy today. Bring me back to the 2ww! I guess I plot today as day one as it was just marks at weekend? Suppose it is good I plotted last one 4 weeks ago today but I said I had a 31 day cycle. Well definately 28 day one this time so I will ovulate around Jan 2nd but def buying opk. Don't know if I'll get those smiley face ones, I did trying the first time around cost a fortune!

How is everyone today?

Damn af heavy today. Bring me back to the 2ww! I guess I plot today as day one as it was just marks at weekend? Suppose it is good I plotted last one 4 weeks ago today but I said I had a 31 day cycle. Well definately 28 day one this time so I will ovulate around Jan 2nd but def buying opk. Don't know if I'll get those smiley face ones, I did trying the first time around cost a fortune!

How is everyone today?

Hey, that sucks. Even though I have been so lucky to fall straight away I kept saying to myself and kinda still am (just in case!!) that our baby will come along when she/he is meant to. I used the first response opk kit which also came with 1 hpt and was only about $25. Would recommend them to anyone!
As for how I feel today, I feel pregnant lol Super tired and just drained and dehydrated and sick. Loving it! lol My very best wishes for next month

@Labella....Your are more than welcome! just like Sarah said, you know your body and trust your instincts for sure. I am glad you got distracted for a little while a reassured that you and your partner are ready for a baby. Good to hear that you will keep us posted and of course we are all hear to care. We are all in the same boat regardless of age. xoxo

Just a quick hello ladies, hubby and I moved into our new house this weekend so I haven't had internet. We're hosting Christmas, so needless to say I'll be even more busy unpacking/decorating/preparing! Merry Merry Merry to all of you, may this holiday season bring us all oodles of :dust:. x x PS - good luck Sarah Anne! And PostalMom and Wendy, where aaaaaaaaaare youuuuuuuu ;)

Quick question ladies. Does anyone else have an ambiguous cm cycle? I seem to get almost two spurts of EWCM... a very scant amount (but definitely stretchy and clear) began around day 9 and I still get a wee bit today (CD 14), but I am still waiting on ovulation (at least I think I am!) to occur in the next few days, which last month was more ewcm and 'wet' cm (sorry, TMI!!!!!) . Just wondering if anyone else experiences the same? Is this 'normal'? How long does your ewcm last? x x

How is everyone today?

Hey, that sucks. Even though I have been so lucky to fall straight away I kept saying to myself and kinda still am (just in case!!) that our baby will come along when she/he is meant to. I used the first response opk kit which also came with 1 hpt and was only about $25. Would recommend them to anyone!
As for how I feel today, I feel pregnant lol Super tired and just drained and dehydrated and sick. Loving it! lol My very best wishes for next month

Yes I totally agree with you. I was trying for 10 months with first - I finally fell pregnant and I always think that if I had of fallen pregnant any sooner he wouldn't the same gorgeous little boy! So definately happens when ment to and definately worth the wait!

Thank you sounds like a good kit! Enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can!! xx

Sorry ladies, it wasn't cd9 that the ewcm started, it was cd 11. Not very much, and it's been that way for 4 days now. I did an OPK on cd13 (yesterday), and it was negative. This leads me to another question... how long do OPK's remain positive? Meaning, I did one on cd9 and it was negative, and negative again on cd13... could I have 'missed' the LH surge and the positive OPK between cd 9 and 13? Thank you for any input :)

Hmmmmmmmm? Got AF on the 13th. and yesterday had the last of it!
Last month at this time it said I ovulated, well today I woke up and my temp was the lowest 94.5 but I don't feel like i am ovulating! I am BDing anyway!
And I disagree a 20 year old girl is young, yes she wants a baby, I to wanted a baby at 20, but really ladies did ya want a baby at 20????? No!!!!!!!! It takes away all your freedom at 20 years old...It is a good time when your 30 your child is 10 thats great! But you also have way less time,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->