Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

yeah you could have missed it posey, do you not do them everyday over the middle of cycle? don't worry too much if you bd anyway, good luck.

well i have just spent twenty quid on amazon on preseed, opk and hpt - bargain compared to shops. preseed worked with my first so here is hoping.

good luck keri, bd away! are you just temping or opk??? as for age i do think we are all different at different ages. at 20 i wasnt ready but was immature at that age, and not settled. now im 33 trying for second - wish i'd had kids sooner but wasn't ready sooner. know some 20-24 Yr old mums who seem to me older than their years - in fact they seem older or same age as me and they are so ready. just different for everyone. but i know what you are trying to say - be sure you dont want to wait couple years.

anyway good luck all. xx

Just a quick hello ladies, hubby and I moved into our new house this weekend so I haven't had internet. We're hosting Christmas, so needless to say I'll be even more busy unpacking/decorating/preparing! Merry Merry Merry to all of you, may this holiday season bring us all oodles of :dust:. x x PS - good luck Sarah Anne! And PostalMom and Wendy, where aaaaaaaaaare youuuuuuuu ;)

Thanks Posey! I'm 7dpo and had cramps yesterday and the day before. I'm trying to record my symptoms this time around so I can compare if I don't get a BFP. I really thought that I might be pregnant, but now I'm not so sure. I don't know what to think and I don't know when to expect my AF. Ovulation chart says I should test on January 1, but that would mean my cycle was 32 days and it's usually 30 - not sure where FF got that date!

Hey Hey everyone!

5 DAYS to go, till the big day!!!

Well, for me af was due today, but i sometimes have a 29 dc, im still spotting lightly since the 14th! Haven't done a test since the other day. So , maybe she will come to tomorrow:S ?

Who knows?

yeah you could have missed it posey, do you not do them everyday over the middle of cycle? don't worry too much if you bd anyway, good luck.

well i have just spent twenty quid on amazon on preseed, opk and hpt - bargain compared to shops. preseed worked with my first so here is hoping.

good luck keri, bd away! are you just temping or opk??? as for age i do think we are all different at different ages. at 20 i wasnt ready but was immature at that age, and not settled. now im 33 trying for second - wish i'd had kids sooner but wasn't ready sooner. know some 20-24 Yr old mums who seem to me older than their years - in fact they seem older or same age as me and they are so ready. just different for everyone. but i know what you are trying to say - be sure you dont want to wait couple years.

anyway good luck all. xx
Just temping yesterday I had a big rise 97.9
today I dropped 97.45

OK LADIES NOW I AM SERIOUSLY CONFUSED HERE I NEED SOME HELP!!!!
YA KNOW WHEN YA GET AF AND AT THE END OF AF YOU GET BROWN
THEN YOU KNOW ITS DONE, USUALLY I GET THAT 1 DAY I KNOW I AM DONE,
I HAVE HAD THAT 3 DAYS NOW, MY UNDERWEAR ARE BROWN, SO LOOKING AT MY LOW TEMP TODAY I WOULD THINK OK THIS IS THE TIME I GET A 22 DAY CYCLE,
SO I CHECKED MY CM JUST NOW AND ITS THE STRETCHY EW YOU GET BUT ITS
GOT THE LIGHT BROWN IN IT, DOES THAT MEAN ITS NOT FERTILE? BECAUSE IT FEELS VERY SLIPPERY AND STRETCHY..WOW I AM CONFUSED My Ovulation Chart

Thanks for the thoughts Gemmy :) I was going to do an opk every day, but hubby and I moved on the weekend so I was toooooooo busy! It's possible that I'm still waiting to O, but then I can't explain the ewcm? Maybe it's just my 'normal' :)

Sarah, I don't always know whether or not to 'trust' FF? You know? :) Fingers crossed for your sticky BFP x x

Thanks for the thoughts Gemmy :) I was going to do an opk every day, but hubby and I moved on the weekend so I was toooooooo busy! It's possible that I'm still waiting to O, but then I can't explain the ewcm? Maybe it's just my 'normal' :)

Sarah, I don't always know whether or not to 'trust' FF? You know? :) Fingers crossed for your sticky BFP x x

I don't put that much faith in it. I just use it as a way to record my symptoms and temps.

I haven't had a lot of "symptoms" lately, so I'm not holding my breath. The cramps two days ago was not usual though for me.

Where are you? Waiting to ovulate or are you in the two week wait?

I HAVE HAD THAT 3 DAYS NOW, MY UNDERWEAR ARE BROWN, SO LOOKING AT MY LOW TEMP TODAY I WOULD THINK OK THIS IS THE TIME I GET A 22 DAY CYCLE,
GOT THE LIGHT BROWN IN IT, DOES THAT MEAN ITS NOT FERTILE? BECAUSE IT FEELS VERY SLIPPERY AND STRETCHY..WOW I AM CONFUSED My Ovulation Chart

I've had that before too Keri. I tested using my CBFM and it was negative. I asked my Doctor about it and it's likely just cm mixing with the last bit of old blood as an attempt to clear everything out.

I don't put that much faith in it. I just use it as a way to record my symptoms and temps.

I haven't had a lot of "symptoms" lately, so I'm not holding my breath. The cramps two days ago was not usual though for me.

Where are you? Waiting to ovulate or are you in the two week wait?

I'm on cd 14, I believe I've o'd (I don't track temps but just cm instead) but I'm not positive... my body's being a bit tricky this month. I'll hopefully be able to tell depending on what happens in the next few days :) Either way, hubby and I are just bding every day right now and fingers crossed we'll catch that lucky egg... xo

I've had that before too Keri. I tested using my CBFM and it was negative. I asked my Doctor about it and it's likely just cm mixing with the last bit of old blood as an attempt to clear everything out.
OPT was negative, so I am kinda glad, I want to see if I ovualte in a normal matter of time, if I do at all,...we shall see, I don't get the whole big temp dip today tho, BDed tonight just to be safe, but were gonna BD daily, I have such a good husband, he talks like he is filling up the mug for me LOL its nice to have a husband willing to try,

Took the OPK last night it was neg today it is darker but not as dark,
so being its getting darker is THAT a good thing right? I feel like I am ovulating now,
I have ew and a few cramps, I BD'd anyway but I want to take these daily to see if I get a positive, if I do and I don't get a BFP I am taking the DH in to get a test done on his swimmers! Look at the OPK https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/KerisOPK.jpg
BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THIS ONE UNDER MINE THIS WAS POSTAL MOM'S HER LINE SHE HAD TO COMPARE TO WAS NOT AS DARK PINK AS MINE, WILL MINE EVEN GET THAT DARK AS THE LINE i HAVE TO COMPARE TO?https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/image2.jpg

so being its getting darker is THAT a good thing right? I feel like I am ovulating now,
I have ew and a few cramps, I BD'd anyway but I want to take these daily to see if I get a positive, if I do and I don't get a BFP I am taking the DH in to get a test done on his swimmers! Look at the OPK https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/KerisOPK.jpg
BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THIS ONE UNDER MINE THIS WAS POSTAL MOM'S HER LINE SHE HAD TO COMPARE TO WAS NOT AS DARK PINK AS MINE, WILL MINE EVEN GET THAT DARK AS THE LINE i HAVE TO COMPARE TO?https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/image2.jpg

They have to be as dark or darker. I've gotten OPKs that were just slightly lighter than the test line way before I ovulated. I've also had it where they got lighter right before ovulation and then all of a sudden went way darker than the test line. Make sure that your urine is concentrated (i.e., that you haven't gone for at least 4 hours - longer is better) and don't use FMU.

Hi ladies I'm new to all this it's my first month ttc my Period is due on the 26 th im at 1 dpo and I'm anxious really anxious me and my bf have been actively trying this month.. I'm 20 years old I feel really young and don't have parents w me to guide me I really just need support and assurance I would really love to have a baby!

Welcome!

That's what we are here for..support, guidance, and reassurance. :)

I'm not here to make judgments on whether or not you're too young to have a baby. I don't find age as much of an issue, unless you're actually 12 and then we'd have to have a serious talk. ;) But, really. As long as you're able to provide financially, emotionally and physically for a child, then go for it...Because it's your body and your life and I don't know your circumstances and if you believe you're ready to TTC, you're ready to TTC. I hope your journey is a short and sweet one! :)

Just make sure you've considered all the possibilities before getting deep into TTC. Like being able to handle the cost of raising a child for 18 years (food, clothes, childcare, schooling, etc), knowing what parts of childbirth/appointments/post-partum care your insurance covers, and really thinking about the future. I'd also consider your own willingness to raise a child on your own if (heaven forbid) things go south and you two break up (I did the same thing and I'm married).

And I really do hope it's a short journey. TTC starts to wear on you after a few months. Luckily, there's this awesome forum to help you stay positive and learn a few hints, tips and tricks to TTC. :thumbup:

I have ew and a few cramps, I BD'd anyway but I want to take these daily to see if I get a positive, if I do and I don't get a BFP I am taking the DH in to get a test done on his swimmers!

How long have you been TTCing, Keri? I wouldn't worry about your DH's swimmers until after a year...it can take up to a year for healthy couples to conceive. But I know it's hard waiting...I would BD BD BD if I were you. I hope you catch that egg, whenever it decides to make an appearance. I hope this is your month!!

And I know nothing about OPK lines, so I can't help there. :shrug:

I have ew and a few cramps, I BD'd anyway but I want to take these daily to see if I get a positive, if I do and I don't get a BFP I am taking the DH in to get a test done on his swimmers!

How long have you been TTCing, Keri? I wouldn't worry about your DH's swimmers until after a year...it can take up to a year for healthy couples to conceive. But I know it's hard waiting...I would BD BD BD if I were you. I hope you catch that egg, whenever it decides to make an appearance. I hope this is your month!!

And I know nothing about OPK lines, so I can't help there. :shrug:
I have endo I have been trying since 08

Now I am really trying more than ever I am 36 now, I never bought the OPK's
I never really understood what I was doing, but now I am starting to understand
with a 22 day cycle I have to pinpoint my OV https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/2ad32878.gif

Since 08? Wow. You've got some serious staying power. :) (And are a total inspiration!)

Then I'm all for the swimmers getting checked out. But I'm still hoping you get your BFP this month and won't have to do it.

Are you still going with the BD every day plan? Have you stocked up on water and gatorade for your DH? ;)

And really, figuring out your cycle is the first step to a BFP....

Since 08? Wow. You've got some serious staying power. :) (And are a total inspiration!)

Then I'm all for the swimmers getting checked out. But I'm still hoping you get your BFP this month and won't have to do it.

Are you still going with the BD every day plan? Have you stocked up on water and gatorade for your DH? ;)

And really, figuring out your cycle is the first step to a BFP....

What is freaking me out right now is all this spotting..Af for 5 days then brown spotting for 3 days, now today light pink when I wiped and very wet down there...What the heck is going on?? My Ovulation Chart
Yes still gonna BD everyday...Last night I looked my husband in the eyes and said I love you so much I want us to have a baby, we need to do this I am tired of trying, he said ok baby

They have to be as dark or darker. I've gotten OPKs that were just slightly lighter than the test line way before I ovulated. I've also had it where they got lighter right before ovulation and then all of a sudden went way darker than the test line. Make sure that your urine is concentrated (i.e., that you haven't gone for at least 4 hours - longer is better) and don't use FMU.

Lat night I took it in the evening 7ish..Today was 1st morning urine

Lat night I took it in the evening 7ish..Today was 1st morning urine

FMU will always give a skewed result. Lutinizing hormones build up in your body throughout the day. The best time to do an OPK is around 2pm and you should not use the washroom for at least 4 hours prior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->