• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

My AF is due next saturday :) Im 6dpo I didnt buy any tests so i can't be tempted to test... trying to resist the urge to go and buy! are you from ireland iwannabfp ?

That's what I am not doing as well. lol I am not going to buy any more until it necessary.
No, lol We just got married on St. Patty's Day this year in Vegas, by Elvis!!!! It was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been married b4 and that is how I got my first two sweet boys. He passed away a few years ago and then I met my DH now. blah blah blah I am telling you my whole life story now. :dohh:

ps I am from good ol Utah!!!

Hi girls,
sorry to jump on your thread. I'm new to the site and in the TWW as well. Even though I'm convinced it's all over for me :(
There is my chart: My Ovulation Chart
It looked all good until this morning. 11DPO, temps dip... AF due on Sunday :( I am so bummed. In three weeks, it would be the due date for our miscarriage last February. I couldn't stop myself from crying this morning. I am so down about it. I thought it would be our month.

Anyhow, I'm happy to see that things are going better for you girls :) I hope you all get BFPs in the next few days.

Hi girls,
sorry to jump on your thread. I'm new to the site and in the TWW as well. Even though I'm convinced it's all over for me :(
There is my chart: My Ovulation Chart
It looked all good until this morning. 11DPO, temps dip... AF due on Sunday :( I am so bummed. In three weeks, it would be the due date for our miscarriage last February. I couldn't stop myself from crying this morning. I am so down about it. I thought it would be our month.

Anyhow, I'm happy to see that things are going better for you girls :) I hope you all get BFPs in the next few days.

Hi there!! I'm sorry you had a MS. That is really hard. Just keep you chin up and be glad you still have the option. :hugs:
Have you tested at all this cycle?

Thanks. I know you are right. It's hard to remove the emotional part sometime.
I tested at 10DPO (yesterday) and got a BFN but it was pretty early. Last time, I only got a BFP at CD30. I wasn't charting at the time nor using OPK but that would be around 15DPO or so. I still hope that AF doesn't show up. But I am not putting my hopes too high. It would be nice surprice that's for sure. We'll see what my temp says tomorrow morning. Finger crossed... legs and arms too for that matter :) Little temp rise would be fantastic :)

I hope you are doing well. I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Hi Ladies, How is everyone? I am ready to pull my hair out. my DH and I have been ttc for 2 1/2 yrs now. Found out he low sc. we managed to get preggers Apr. last yr and mc a month later. I have two kids from my ex but I want to make him a daddy so bad it hurts. Both of my kids were very unplaned so i never symptom spotted like this. I am 10dpo right now. Since he has LSC we bd every other night starting right after af. My temp rose from 97.7 to 97.9 today. I had pink spotting 8dpo, only noticed when i checked my cp which is high, lots of creamy cm. my bbs were hurting so bad Left one expecially. felt like i got punched., im gassy, thirsty, tired. Had some heart burn, felt like food wasnt going down right. AF is due on mon or tues, but I am irregular anyways. I want to poas so bad but i only have a blue dye one from walgreens and they are crap. Dh has been using my car 4 work till his is fixed so I cant run to the store to get some during the day and dont want to let him know yet so he gets his hopes up. bummer.

Hey girls -

I don't know what happened but I wasn't feeling as "pregnant" today. :nope:

Uh oh. . .

I hope the feelings are just taking a break! :thumbup:

Hi all im new today!
me and my partner have been trying since AF came last time im really nervous but excited at the same time im due on, on the 16th of this month when can i test ?!
also ive been getting REALLY REALLY bad heartburn so unlike me...tired more then usual and felt sick this morning not sure if thats to do with the heartburn any help would bemuch appreciated,

Baby dust to you all xx

Started the two week wait on Thursday. I think that I actually felt ovulation pain for the first time ever. Well, it can't have been the first time EVER, but it was the first time I was really paying attention for it.

I know it's way too early for any symptoms, but I was nauseous as hell last night and I've had heartburn like crazy too.

Can't wait until August 18th... Praying for a BFP!!

Hi all im new today!
me and my partner have been trying since AF came last time im really nervous but excited at the same time im due on, on the 16th of this month when can i test ?!
also ive been getting REALLY REALLY bad heartburn so unlike me...tired more then usual and felt sick this morning not sure if thats to do with the heartburn any help would bemuch appreciated,

Baby dust to you all xx

Welcome! Sending the baby dust right back! :dust:

ok I need some help here, I expect AF tomorrow, and have taken at least 15 HPT since like 5 dpo. I took all different brands (like 4) and got several extremely faint blue dye positives but the lines were def there as my husband saw them also. I took 3 FRER ( red dye) and only one came back a faint faint faint pink positive.... Digitals have been negative so far but I figured its due to being too soon...Anyone have any thoughts? Do you think the blue dye positives were correct? I had what felt like AF cramps at around 6dpo and was for sure AF was on her way, but it wasnt the case... Im soooo scared Im going to get AF tomorrow... We weren't TTC but once I started getting excited, I really want to be... Sorry ladies that was soooo long but I'd appreciate any opinions...

Thanks. I know you are right. It's hard to remove the emotional part sometime.
I tested at 10DPO (yesterday) and got a BFN but it was pretty early. Last time, I only got a BFP at CD30. I wasn't charting at the time nor using OPK but that would be around 15DPO or so. I still hope that AF doesn't show up. But I am not putting my hopes too high. It would be nice surprice that's for sure. We'll see what my temp says tomorrow morning. Finger crossed... legs and arms too for that matter :) Little temp rise would be fantastic :)

I hope you are doing well. I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

So... How did today go?!? :) Hope all is well.

Welcome everyone!!!! TWW is rough inst it!!!! Everybody's stories all sound so promising and I hope that you all get your :bfp:

:hugs:

Well, I went against my own advice - and POAS this morning! LOL I couldn't help it and it was obviously negative. :( But now I'm bummed even though I know it couldn't possibly have been positive yet. Bah. I better get out of the house and stop obsessing! :haha:

Well, I went against my own advice - and POAS this morning! LOL I couldn't help it and it was obviously negative. :( But now I'm bummed even though I know it couldn't possibly have been positive yet. Bah. I better get out of the house and stop obsessing! :haha:

Don't you just hate that but love it at the same time. lol How many DPO are you?

Hi ladies I am new to this but reading all your stories makes me feel more hopeful. My husband and I have been trying for 2 years and got no where yet. I am currently 7dpo and feel different. Have pain in right armpit and discomfort behind breasts. Very mild cramping on and off. Think i am obsessing about every symptom ahh. Going on clomid next month if not pregs now. Hate the waiting!!! Baby dust to all!

Hiya Girls. Im 7 dpo today, I have to say i feel different weird different really hope this is a good sign, Ive very bloated again this evening.. Been really busy doing bridesmaid for my friend Fri 12th Aug so next week, and AF is due on the wedding day ekkk I hope she doesnt arrive :)

Welcome all the new people to the thread :) heres hoping we all have a lucky thread :) BfP'S for everyone FX xxxx

How earlys to early to test I'm due on, on the 16th of august want to test now but not sure of the outcome! Helppp xo

How earlys to early to test I'm due on, on the 16th of august want to test now but not sure of the outcome! Helppp xo

i think first response tests can be used 10dpo but sometimes they give a false BFN as the hormone isnt strong enough to be found that early, best time is day AF is due, gud luck x:baby:

OH baby do I feel preggos today. If I'm not I will be sooooo surprised!!!! 9DPO!!!! I'm trying really hard not to run to the drugstore!!!! :wacko:

I am with you on that one - Iwannabfp!!!!

I feel so friggin pregnant today I was scared to drive because I felt dizzy and nauseous - I will be SHOCKED if I'm not.

BTW I have no idea what DPO I am because I felt like I was preggo before it even would be the day I should ovulate. Maybe I O'd early?? IDK. But my first day of last period was July 18th. We've been doin the dance ever since it ended on the 22nd or so. So.....???

Who knows, all I know is I feel so crazy pregnant right now it's not even funny! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->