Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

AF is coming ladies... booooooo. I was so hopeful, but my temp dropped like an hour ago and I'm pretty sure this rumbly belly I'm feeling is AF making herself known. Damn. Oh well, I suppose I'm WTT until Feb now.

AF is coming ladies... booooooo. I was so hopeful, but my temp dropped like an hour ago and I'm pretty sure this rumbly belly I'm feeling is AF making herself known. Damn. Oh well, I suppose I'm WTT until Feb now.

Oh no DBZ34! That sucks! How far did your temp drop?

Still waiting here... No sign of AF... Had some more cramps earlier, but they didn't last long.

I will be testing in the morning if AF doesn't show up overnight. Starting to worry that my cycle is just screwed up because of my miscarriage and that all of this is for nothing again.

My temp is real high 98.8 tonight...
Well anyhoo girls happy NEW YEAR....
If ya don't get it this month I hope 4 sure
2012 is our year no matter what...Luv ya girls!!!!
Don't get upset until the witch shows up remember????:af::bfp:
LOOKING FORWARD FOR SARAH TO :test: TOMMAROW
and her :bfp: We all want a :baby: BUT what does a
:baby: bring....:coffee::baby::nope::iron::laundry::dishes::brat::brat::brat::sad2:
Then you feel :tease: LOL JUST A LITTLE 2012 humor!!!
LUV YA GIRLS! Wendy, Laura, Amanda, PostalMom, Gemmy, and
DBZ34 WHATS UR NAME? That sound like a RAPPER....Next on stage kiddies
we have DBZ34 throwing some serious beats your way hell yea hommie LOL

Happy New Year all! Hope 2012 is the year for us to see that BFP! I just got back into the TWW and am one DPO! Hoping this one doesn't feel as long as the last one!

happy new year lovely ladies, hope we all get a bfp this year!

i was right about feeling like i was ovulating last night - smiley face on my hpt this morning day 14. glad that we bd day13 and day 11. we will again today, tomorrow and tues!

keri that is a horrible thing your mil said, how insensitive. you will do this!

dbz - bummer if it is the witch, is she flowing though? still in till she is

pickle - welcome back to the 2ww you are in a similar place to me in cycle

sarah- fingers tight for your result!

wendy - good luck hun

godsjewel - welcome and good luck

dashka - good luck to you too!

and good luck to postalmum , laura and amanda whereever they may be x x

Oooooo Keri got another rise! 98.3....Woo Hoo. Usually by tommarow I start spotting and then next day AF kicks in....So if my temp drops down tommarow most likely af is coming tuesday!

I used 2 therms today. The basal was 98.3 and the regular one
was 98.5 whats the difference?

Okay ladies. I pretty much counted myself out this morning because I had AF-like cramps last night and this morning. Went to the bathroom, still found NO pink spotting (which I have been expecting for days), then I took a test.

What do you think? Did I get my :bfp:??? :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG-20120101-00246.jpg
    IMG-20120101-00246.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-20120101-00250.jpg
    IMG-20120101-00250.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 16
Okay ladies. I pretty much counted myself out this morning because I had AF-like cramps last night and this morning. Went to the bathroom, still found NO pink spotting (which I have been expecting for days), then I took a test.

YES!!!!! YES YOU DID!!!

HOORAYYYY!! :happydance::happydance:

Sarah_anne! H&H 9 months!!

Thats a BFP OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you sarah I knew it~
On New Years Day! I am so happy for you!
I just knew it! Take your prenatal vitamins in Sept
we got a baby coming woo hoo!!!:thumbup::baby:

Oh no DBZ34! That sucks! How far did your temp drop?

It was down around 97.9 when I took it last night. There's this thing that happens right before AF that happened yesterday, so I was sure she was going to show up today. But she's still missing and my temp went back up this morning, but not as high as it has been. I guess I threw myself a premature pity party. :shrug: I mean, I fully expect her to show up tomorrow, but at least today I'm AF free. I'll save the rest of the pity party for when she actually shows. :)

As for you!!! I'm so on :cloud9: for you. :happydance: YAY!!!

DBZ34 I wouldn't be so sure about AF you have a triphastic
chart just like Sarah. So don't cry and count yourself out yet!
My temp went up yesterday and today...Hopefully it stays up!

My temp is real high 98.8 tonight...
Well anyhoo girls happy NEW YEAR....
If ya don't get it this month I hope 4 sure
2012 is our year no matter what...Luv ya girls!!!!
Don't get upset until the witch shows up remember????:af::bfp:
LOOKING FORWARD FOR SARAH TO :test: TOMMAROW
and her :bfp: We all want a :baby: BUT what does a
:baby: bring....:coffee::baby::nope::iron::laundry::dishes::brat::brat::brat::sad2:
Then you feel :tease: LOL JUST A LITTLE 2012 humor!!!
LUV YA GIRLS! Wendy, Laura, Amanda, PostalMom, Gemmy, and
DBZ34 WHATS UR NAME? That sound like a RAPPER....Next on stage kiddies
we have DBZ34 throwing some serious beats your way hell yea hommie LOL

Happy New Year, Keri!!

As for my real name, it's Ella. I only rap on the weekends. ;)

Ella I like it....Rapper Girl! I hope we get our BFP's
Your chart looks real good, your temp could rise back up so
be calm. I had bad af cramps the other morning...The ones that
wake you up and you know your starting when you get to the toilet
never came tho..

Hi all!

I'm a newbie but have been following this thread for a couple of days and thought I'd sign up! Sarah, that's fantastic news - I was willing it to be a BFP! :) CONGRATULATIONS! :)

My name is Kealey, I'm 28 and DH is 32. We've been married for 2 years and now would love to start a family. Let nature take it's course last couple of months, not really trying but this month we've really tried! Done OPKs but not done any temps, registered with FF and lots of BD! Fingers crossed but it's early days and I can see it's normal to need a good few gos to get things happening. We're hopeful and tying not to get stressed... or obsessed... but it's hard not to think about it once the decision's been made. Good luck to us all! We want to join Sarah in 2012! :)

Last night we stayed home, were not drinkers!
We danced to our wedding song right through midnight..
It was very romantic, then we went and watched SNL
it was a blast!:dohh:

DBZ34 I wouldn't be so sure about AF you have a triphastic
chart just like Sarah. So don't cry and count yourself out yet!
My temp went up yesterday and today...Hopefully it stays up!

Thanks Keri, for the vote of confidence. But, I'm pretty sure I'm out. It was pretty awesome while it lasted though. And DH decided that his New Year's resolution is to get me pregnant, so he's moving from the NTNP camp to fully TTC in Feb! :happydance: I don't know what that actually means at the moment, but it'll be nice not to be the only one actively trying. Plus, the super long cycle means that I can start TTCing a little earlier than I would otherwise. I suppose it will all work out the way it's supposed to and in the mean time, I'm going to hang around and watch all my favorite ladies get their BFPs too!

YES!!!!! YES YOU DID!!!

HOORAYYYY!! :happydance::happydance:

Sarah_anne! H&H 9 months!!

Thanks Ella!! I'm SO excited!!! I can't stop smiling or talking about it!!! :happydance:

Thats a BFP OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you sarah I knew it~
On New Years Day! I am so happy for you!
I just knew it! Take your prenatal vitamins in Sept
we got a baby coming woo hoo!!!:thumbup::baby:

Thanks Keri! You predicted it SO early!! Like 10 days ago!!

I've been taking prenatal vitamins for months now. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic. I'll be able to breathe a big sigh of relief once I have my first scan, but that's probably about 4 weeks away still. Praying for a sticky :baby:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->