Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

AF is coming ladies... booooooo. I was so hopeful, but my temp dropped like an hour ago and I'm pretty sure this rumbly belly I'm feeling is AF making herself known. Damn. Oh well, I suppose I'm WTT until Feb now.

Oh no DBZ34! That sucks! How far did your temp drop?

It was down around 97.9 when I took it last night. There's this thing that happens right before AF that happened yesterday, so I was sure she was going to show up today. But she's still missing and my temp went back up this morning, but not as high as it has been. I guess I threw myself a premature pity party. :shrug: I mean, I fully expect her to show up tomorrow, but at least today I'm AF free. I'll save the rest of the pity party for when she actually shows. :)

As for you!!! I'm so on :cloud9: for you. :happydance: YAY!!!

Don't count yourself out Ella! I was SO convinced that I was going to wake up with AF this morning. I had AF-like cramps so bad last night and this morning. I was convinced my body was just playing tricks on me and here I am with a :bfp:! I wish that we lived close so that I could bring you a test!

Thanks for all your support!!!! :hugs:

Hi all!

I'm a newbie but have been following this thread for a couple of days and thought I'd sign up! Sarah, that's fantastic news - I was willing it to be a BFP! :) CONGRATULATIONS! :)

My name is Kealey, I'm 28 and DH is 32. We've been married for 2 years and now would love to start a family. Let nature take it's course last couple of months, not really trying but this month we've really tried! Done OPKs but not done any temps, registered with FF and lots of BD! Fingers crossed but it's early days and I can see it's normal to need a good few gos to get things happening. We're hopeful and tying not to get stressed... or obsessed... but it's hard not to think about it once the decision's been made. Good luck to us all! We want to join Sarah in 2012! :)

Thanks Kealey! It's nice to meet you! We were NTNP this month as I miscarried last month, so not stressing/obsessing has definitely worked out for us (we were NTNP last cycle too after 5 months of really trying).

Good luck to you!! :flower:

DBZ34 I wouldn't be so sure about AF you have a triphastic
chart just like Sarah. So don't cry and count yourself out yet!
My temp went up yesterday and today...Hopefully it stays up!

Thanks Keri, for the vote of confidence. But, I'm pretty sure I'm out. It was pretty awesome while it lasted though. And DH decided that his New Year's resolution is to get me pregnant, so he's moving from the NTNP camp to fully TTC in Feb! :happydance: I don't know what that actually means at the moment, but it'll be nice not to be the only one actively trying. Plus, the super long cycle means that I can start TTCing a little earlier than I would otherwise. I suppose it will all work out the way it's supposed to and in the mean time, I'm going to hang around and watch all my favorite ladies get their BFPs too!

That's a pretty good New Year's Resolution! Tell him he needs to get on that. I need a bump buddy!!!

Thats a BFP OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you sarah I knew it~
On New Years Day! I am so happy for you!
I just knew it! Take your prenatal vitamins in Sept
we got a baby coming woo hoo!!!:thumbup::baby:

Thanks Keri! You predicted it SO early!! Like 10 days ago!!

I've been taking prenatal vitamins for months now. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic. I'll be able to breathe a big sigh of relief once I have my first scan, but that's probably about 4 weeks away still. Praying for a sticky :baby:!

I believe its a keeper! I feel its a keeper! I aim towards a girl,
so don't leave us now ya got your BFP!

Thats a BFP OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you sarah I knew it~
On New Years Day! I am so happy for you!
I just knew it! Take your prenatal vitamins in Sept
we got a baby coming woo hoo!!!:thumbup::baby:

Thanks Keri! You predicted it SO early!! Like 10 days ago!!

I've been taking prenatal vitamins for months now. I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic. I'll be able to breathe a big sigh of relief once I have my first scan, but that's probably about 4 weeks away still. Praying for a sticky :baby:!

I believe its a keeper! I feel its a keeper! I aim towards a girl,
so don't leave us now ya got your BFP!

I hope so! My husband told me this morning that it's a boy. I joked that he has super swimmers since he got me pregnant twice in a row. And he said "Yup. And I only make boys!"

I would LOVE a girl though. Actually, I'll take whatever I can get as long as it's healthy and happy! :baby:

Trust me, I won't be going anywhere! You guys are like my family now and I want to be bump buddies with every single one of you!

congratulations sarah!! Really happy for you xxxx

Thanks Charps!! I'm happy for you too! Who would have thought that both of us would get our BFPs this month! How far along are you? FF puts me at 4 weeks, 4 days and a due date of September 7, 2012.

Hi all!

I'm a newbie but have been following this thread for a couple of days and thought I'd sign up! Sarah, that's fantastic news - I was willing it to be a BFP! :) CONGRATULATIONS! :)

My name is Kealey, I'm 28 and DH is 32. We've been married for 2 years and now would love to start a family. Let nature take it's course last couple of months, not really trying but this month we've really tried! Done OPKs but not done any temps, registered with FF and lots of BD! Fingers crossed but it's early days and I can see it's normal to need a good few gos to get things happening. We're hopeful and tying not to get stressed... or obsessed... but it's hard not to think about it once the decision's been made. Good luck to us all! We want to join Sarah in 2012! :)

:hi: Hi Kealey! Welcome!

Last night we stayed home, were not drinkers!
We danced to our wedding song right through midnight..
It was very romantic, then we went and watched SNL
it was a blast!:dohh:

Aww. That sounds so romantic! What a way to bring in the New Year. :)

im 5 weeks and five days, i am soo nervous, i keep thinking the worst! You get your Bfp and then it all goes quiet coz i cant get an appointment at the doctors for another two weeks, so i feel like its not really happening!lol Im feeling impatient, i will rest like you, when i get my first scan. I very sore boobs and a tight sore feeling in my tummy! xx due date August 29th xxxxxxxxx

Don't count yourself out Ella! I was SO convinced that I was going to wake up with AF this morning. I had AF-like cramps so bad last night and this morning. I was convinced my body was just playing tricks on me and here I am with a :bfp:! I wish that we lived close so that I could bring you a test!

Thanks for all your support!!!! :hugs:

I think my body is playing tricks on me. Silly body. But next time I won't fall for it so easily. I would gladly take another test, but I'm sure that it'd still be BFN, I think. I'm pretty sure the :witch: is going to make a visit to my parts. Booo. But, I'm feeling much more positive today than I was yesterday. Today is a new day. :)

DBZ34 I wouldn't be so sure about AF you have a triphastic
chart just like Sarah. So don't cry and count yourself out yet!
My temp went up yesterday and today...Hopefully it stays up!

Thanks Keri, for the vote of confidence. But, I'm pretty sure I'm out. It was pretty awesome while it lasted though. And DH decided that his New Year's resolution is to get me pregnant, so he's moving from the NTNP camp to fully TTC in Feb! :happydance: I don't know what that actually means at the moment, but it'll be nice not to be the only one actively trying. Plus, the super long cycle means that I can start TTCing a little earlier than I would otherwise. I suppose it will all work out the way it's supposed to and in the mean time, I'm going to hang around and watch all my favorite ladies get their BFPs too!

That's a pretty good New Year's Resolution! Tell him he needs to get on that. I need a bump buddy!!!

I know! I thought it was kind of awesome. He isn't usually very up for TTC talk (I bring it up and he says "We're not trying!!!") and gets a little grumpy when I bring it up a lot. So hearing him say that was pretty shocking. Turned my pity party right around. lol. He's gone for the good parts of Jan, so I'm out until Feb anyway. But, I'm glad that he's on board for things when he gets back. Hopefully that will mean that I'll get to be your bump buddy sooner rather than later. That would be great! :)

But...We've got one BFP in here! I'm ready to see some more!!! C'mon ladies...bring on the BFPs! :) :happydance:

Sarah-OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! wow!!!! A BFP, how wonderful!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yeehaw! I am so happy for you. Please stay on the thread and keep us posted on how things are going!!! Wow, I am just SO excited for you! Your husband was right!!

Kealey, welcome to the thread, you will like it here! :flower:

Ella, hang in there girlfriend. I know what you mean about your body playing tricks on you. I have stopped temping, because it just stressed me out and as my temp started dropping at the end of my LP, I would get so bummed out, cuz I knew AF was coming. I hated seeing those temps go down. So no more of that for me. You are still in the game until AF shows!!!

AFM, I am 6 dpo and chilling:) No major symptoms this time around, during the last TWW I had a lot of cramping, etc. This time nothing. Just some headaches and creamy CM so far, which I always get.

Happy New Year's ladies! Hope we all get our BFP's in 2012! We have to!

Okay ladies. I pretty much counted myself out this morning because I had AF-like cramps last night and this morning. Went to the bathroom, still found NO pink spotting (which I have been expecting for days), then I took a test.

What do you think? Did I get my :bfp:??? :happydance:

Whoop Whoop!!! Just seen this post hun - BIG CONGRATS to you, you deserve this so much!!! :)

im 5 weeks and five days, i am soo nervous, i keep thinking the worst! You get your Bfp and then it all goes quiet coz i cant get an appointment at the doctors for another two weeks, so i feel like its not really happening!lol Im feeling impatient, i will rest like you, when i get my first scan. I very sore boobs and a tight sore feeling in my tummy! xx due date August 29th xxxxxxxxx

I should be able to get in for blood work by the end of the week. I'm going to try to call tomorrow for an appointment, but I think that they're closed because of today's holiday.

I'm having some mild cramps today, but that's hopefully just my uterus stretching. They're not as bad as AF cramps, so I'm trying to keep my fingers crossed.

Okay ladies. I pretty much counted myself out this morning because I had AF-like cramps last night and this morning. Went to the bathroom, still found NO pink spotting (which I have been expecting for days), then I took a test.

What do you think? Did I get my :bfp:??? :happydance:

Whoop Whoop!!! Just seen this post hun - BIG CONGRATS to you, you deserve this so much!!! :)

Thanks Gemmy! I am just ecstatic!!! :happydance:

Care to become my bump buddy? :winkwink:

Hi all!

Hi Kealey - welcome to this thread, it is great to help you get through...although very addictive ;) I am trying for no. 2 - I hadn't been until November when I thought i was when realised we had BD in the middle of cycle, but wasn't and deeply dissapointed. Tried much harder in December but only as far as BD even more at the right time...still BFN. So now I'm really going for it this time with my opk and bding!!! Making sure to be relaxed and enjoying it though!!! Yes it is hard to not think about, as much as you tell yourself. But that is what this site is good for - getting it all out of your system!!! Definately gotta stay relaxed. My son took a almost a year and that's coz we were proper scheduling everything and thinking it would never happen. It will happen for us all!! Good luck and keep posting :)

Sarah-OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! wow!!!! A BFP, how wonderful!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yeehaw! I am so happy for you. Please stay on the thread and keep us posted on how things are going!!! Wow, I am just SO excited for you! Your husband was right!!

Kealey, welcome to the thread, you will like it here! :flower:

Ella, hang in there girlfriend. I know what you mean about your body playing tricks on you. I have stopped temping, because it just stressed me out and as my temp started dropping at the end of my LP, I would get so bummed out, cuz I knew AF was coming. I hated seeing those temps go down. So no more of that for me. You are still in the game until AF shows!!!

AFM, I am 6 dpo and chilling:) No major symptoms this time around, during the last TWW I had a lot of cramping, etc. This time nothing. Just some headaches and creamy CM so far, which I always get.

Happy New Year's ladies! Hope we all get our BFP's in 2012! We have to!

There's no way I'm leaving this thread ladies!

I've heard that no symptoms is good too Wendy - as odd as that sounds. If you usually have symptoms and have none, you might be pregnant. I'm having really creamy CM right now and I had headaches right around the time I think I implanted.

[/QUOTE] Thanks Gemmy! I am just ecstatic!!! :happydance:

Care to become my bump buddy? :winkwink:[/QUOTE]

I am working on it!!! I am very much ovulating right now so watch this space in two weeks......can't get hopes up though.

Wow keep updating us on your pregnancy - you are the first person on here I "know" to have a bfp! Well done on your September baby x

Gemmy - Sounds good! I wish you lived closer! I'd send you a test in two weeks! Of course I just bought a 20 pack of OPKs and now I don't need them. Blast!

I can't believe that I'm due September 7th! Four days after my hubby's birthday and five days before our third wedding anniversary! Crazy!!

Ah I remember the feeling - the thing with finding out your pregnant so early it seems to drag at the start. And as you are in england like me it's a whole 12 weeks to that scan seems like a lifetime. When I fell pregnant my friend who now lives in America fell pregnant at the same time and I was so envious at the amount of scan pics she had and how early. But I suppose it's what you pay for! I remember being paranoid in all those early weeks that something had gone wrong but had no need. Enjoy Charps, it will fly by at the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->