Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Sarah-OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! wow!!!! A BFP, how wonderful!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yeehaw! I am so happy for you. Please stay on the thread and keep us posted on how things are going!!! Wow, I am just SO excited for you! Your husband was right!!

Kealey, welcome to the thread, you will like it here! :flower:

Ella, hang in there girlfriend. I know what you mean about your body playing tricks on you. I have stopped temping, because it just stressed me out and as my temp started dropping at the end of my LP, I would get so bummed out, cuz I knew AF was coming. I hated seeing those temps go down. So no more of that for me. You are still in the game until AF shows!!!

AFM, I am 6 dpo and chilling:) No major symptoms this time around, during the last TWW I had a lot of cramping, etc. This time nothing. Just some headaches and creamy CM so far, which I always get.

Happy New Year's ladies! Hope we all get our BFP's in 2012! We have to!

I agree with Sarah Wendy - feeling nothing could be a good thing. We often think we feel something and it turns into the witch! Good luck - ahhh how great would another BFP be?!

And I agree Wendy - Ella you are not out until the witch appears so stay positive!!!

im 5 weeks and five days, i am soo nervous, i keep thinking the worst! You get your Bfp and then it all goes quiet coz i cant get an appointment at the doctors for another two weeks, so i feel like its not really happening!lol Im feeling impatient, i will rest like you, when i get my first scan. I very sore boobs and a tight sore feeling in my tummy! xx due date August 29th xxxxxxxxx

Ah I remember the feeling - the thing with finding out your pregnant so early it seems to drag at the start. And as you are in england like me it's a whole 12 weeks to that scan seems like a lifetime. When I fell pregnant my friend who now lives in America fell pregnant at the same time and I was so envious at the amount of scan pics she had and how early. But I suppose it's what you pay for! I remember being paranoid in all those early weeks that something had gone wrong but had no need. Enjoy Charps, it will fly by at the end :)

So glad Canada does scans at 8-10 weeks! I'm hoping I can convince my doctor to let me go around 7 or 8 weeks so that I can see the heart beat since my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage.

Gemmy - Sounds good! I wish you lived closer! I'd send you a test in two weeks! Of course I just bought a 20 pack of OPKs and now I don't need them. Blast!

I can't believe that I'm due September 7th! Four days after my hubby's birthday and five days before our third wedding anniversary! Crazy!!

Oh yes! I remember how you bought all those OPKs! How great you can give them to your sister!

Your September's will be BUSY!x

im 5 weeks and five days, i am soo nervous, i keep thinking the worst! You get your Bfp and then it all goes quiet coz i cant get an appointment at the doctors for another two weeks, so i feel like its not really happening!lol Im feeling impatient, i will rest like you, when i get my first scan. I very sore boobs and a tight sore feeling in my tummy! xx due date August 29th xxxxxxxxx

Ah I remember the feeling - the thing with finding out your pregnant so early it seems to drag at the start. And as you are in england like me it's a whole 12 weeks to that scan seems like a lifetime. When I fell pregnant my friend who now lives in America fell pregnant at the same time and I was so envious at the amount of scan pics she had and how early. But I suppose it's what you pay for! I remember being paranoid in all those early weeks that something had gone wrong but had no need. Enjoy Charps, it will fly by at the end :)

So glad Canada does scans at 8-10 weeks! I'm hoping I can convince my doctor to let me go around 7 or 8 weeks so that I can see the heart beat since my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage.

Yes you have a good case there! They would do that here too if you had history of m/c.

Okay ladies. I pretty much counted myself out this morning because I had AF-like cramps last night and this morning. Went to the bathroom, still found NO pink spotting (which I have been expecting for days), then I took a test.

What do you think? Did I get my :bfp:??? :happydance:

You did it Babe :thumbup: Now no stressing enjoy this and relax :happydance: baby name list partner??? lol Im ready to TTC the witch has just left the building :) xxx missed ye x

I havent been on here for what feels like forever, I had a 1 month break from TTC, witchy has just gone.. and we have decided we are going to get jiggy every other day starting now :) fx for all our 2012 babies xxx

I havent been on here for what feels like forever, I had a 1 month break from TTC, witchy has just gone.. and we have decided we are going to get jiggy every other day starting now :) fx for all our 2012 babies xxx

Good luck love, no you not been on for ages!! We missed you! It's all go on here tonight, I'm normally signing in every five mins and catching each update but there were loadssss to catch up on today! More BFP's needed! We will do it!!!

We spent the day at my father in laws house that was nice....
felt some weird kinda pain in my left ovary, what ever that is!
Af brown should be around tommarow, af red should be around Tuesday!
Can't wait to see what happens..............WISH ME LUCK!:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::hug::rain:Its snowing very lightly!!!!
My temp tonight is the same it was this morning 98.3

Thanks for lovely welcomes! :)

Wendy - I'm 5dpo and having no real symptoms either, apart from feeling a bit bloated but that could just be Christmas/New Year over-indulgence! Boobs aren't really sore and no more/less cm than usual. Keep looking for little signs...

Ladies - How much are people drinking? I really fancied an alcoholic drink over Christmas/New Year but felt guilty in case it made any difference. Had a small glass of wine the other night and couldn't stop wandering if I should each sip. :/

Thanks for lovely welcomes! :)

Wendy - I'm 5dpo and having no real symptoms either, apart from feeling a bit bloated but that could just be Christmas/New Year over-indulgence! Boobs aren't really sore and no more/less cm than usual. Keep looking for little signs...

Ladies - How much are people drinking? I really fancied an alcoholic drink over Christmas/New Year but felt guilty in case it made any difference. Had a small glass of wine the other night and couldn't stop wandering if I should each sip. :/

At 5 DPO, I wouldn't worry at all about drinking. You don't start sharing with the bean until around 5 weeks. So, a drink or two wouldn't be terrible. I had like two sips of champagne on NYE and felt a little guilty. Then a few hours later, I found out that there probably wasn't a reason to feel guilty. Even though I'm sure AF is on her way, I probably won't have anymore to drink until she's fully flowing and probably not even then. But, I'm not a big drinker.

While she was pregnant, my friend would have a half of glass of wine on very special occasions, like Christmas. And she had a perfect little bundle. But it wasn't often. I think she only did it twice. And it wasn't very much. But I think wine is a bit more gentle than, like hard liquor or beer....

Keri - GOOD LUCK,GOOD LUCK,GOOD LUCK,GOOD LUCK,GOOD LUCK!!!! Pray pray pray she stays away!!!

Kealey - I drank as much as I wanted last AF but since have had none except had a glass of white last thursday as I thought it might relax me as I was about to hit ovulation but have no idea if that is good or bad. Drank nothing since then. Today I'm ovulating - I wouldn't even drink lucazade today just in case I don't know!!

Heck, why am I still on here, I should be Baby dancing!!! (hubby calls it baby shuffling - he thinks that's the lingo on here!!

My other nice mother in law lol...married in...told me tonight do not BD
3 days before you OV...she said that way his spermies are strong...make since
but how are you suppose to know when???
WHAT I AM CONFUSED ON, I GET AF ON CD 22
IF I HAVE A TEMP UP IN THE 98'S TOMMAROW I GET CROSS
HAIRS ON MY CHART WHICH WILL MAKE ME 3DPO..
THIS IS VERY CONFUSING TO ME, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE,
SO I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TEST FOR 2 WEEKS? MAKES NO SENSE??
WHEN AF IS DUE ON TUESDAY? IM BAFFLED?
SO IF I OVULATED ON CD 17 I WON'T GET AF ON THE 22ND THEN?
MY TEMP IS UP...I LOOK AT IT CD 22 AF, BD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
TAKE A TEST A WEEK BEFORE AF, IF NEGATIVE AF IS COMING....
WELL MAYBE I AM ALL WRONG....I DUNNO!

Okay ladies. I pretty much counted myself out this morning because I had AF-like cramps last night and this morning. Went to the bathroom, still found NO pink spotting (which I have been expecting for days), then I took a test.

Congrats Sarah!!!!!!! Wow that is Great!!! You did it!!
Positive thinking and may you get your scan quickly!

Keri.... And Wendy and Gemmy Good luck!!!!!

I made it through another day with mo AF.. Today is 12 Dpo and usually I would be due to get AF tomorrow or next... Hope she stays away! Breasts are still sore so at least that's a good sign!

Congrats Sarah!!!!!!! Wow that is Great!!! You did it!!
Positive thinking and may you get your scan quickly!

Keri.... And Wendy and Gemmy Good luck!!!!!

I made it through another day with mo AF.. Today is 12 Dpo and usually I would be due to get AF tomorrow or next... Hope she stays away! Breasts are still sore so at least that's a good sign!

Thanks Dashka! I'm still in shock!

My breasts weren't sore, but my nipples sure were! Good luck to you sweetie! I'm hoping that I get about 10 bump buddies from here over the next few weeks. Sharing my baby dust with all of you! :dust:

If you think that you ovulated 3 days ago, that would mean that your cycle would be longer than 22 days. How long is your luteal phase? I remember reading somewhere that most BFPs will show around 12dpo unless you implant late. I implanted at 11dpo my last pregnancy, so I'm guessing it wouldn't have shown for a little while after that, but I didn't test until 16dpo.

I would not expect you to get your AF on CD22 if you just ovulated. I *think* you said you usually ovulate around CD11, right? So that would mean that your AF should be 6 days late, unless you get your BFP!

If you think that you ovulated 3 days ago, that would mean that your cycle would be longer than 22 days. How long is your luteal phase? I remember reading somewhere that most BFPs will show around 12dpo unless you implant late. I implanted at 11dpo my last pregnancy, so I'm guessing it wouldn't have shown for a little while after that, but I didn't test until 16dpo.

I would not expect you to get your AF on CD22 if you just ovulated. I *think* you said you usually ovulate around CD11, right? So that would mean that your AF should be 6 days late, unless you get your BFP![/QUO
NO BEEN OV CD 9

Hey Sarah!! I knew it!!!! Congratulations!!! Wow!! I'm so happy for you! I think you had said a couple names a while back..?? I think it was you.. But afm my hubby said if we have a boy we will name him after my dh.. Robert Wynton T. And I think a pretty girls nam would be Olivia Sophie T. Olivia because I'm
A "Fringe" addict and the nick name olive is so cute! And Sophie after my dhs grandmother. Afm. AF finally ended. She was so mean this time!! Lasting longer than usual. So I'm counting my days. Playing it cool.. Lol.. Hoping the new year will be a lucky one! Oh I hope you got your Christmas card!? I mailed it atleast 2 weeks ago.. Maybe longer I can't remember. Any who.. Congrats love! You deserve this!

Hey Sarah!! I knew it!!!! Congratulations!!! Wow!! I'm so happy for you! I think you had said a couple names a while back..?? I think it was you.. But afm my hubby said if we have a boy we will name him after my dh.. Robert Wynton T. And I think a pretty girls nam would be Olivia Sophie T. Olivia because I'm
A "Fringe" addict and the nick name olive is so cute! And Sophie after my dhs grandmother. Afm. AF finally ended. She was so mean this time!! Lasting longer than usual. So I'm counting my days. Playing it cool.. Lol.. Hoping the new year will be a lucky one! Oh I hope you got your Christmas card!? I mailed it atleast 2 weeks ago.. Maybe longer I can't remember. Any who.. Congrats love! You deserve this!

Thanks Angie! I've missed you on here.

I'm a "Fringe" addict too!!! My girl name was Olivia Sophia Claire! Crazy! My boy names are Peter Robert James and Robert William James. I'm sure that will change over the coming months though!

I'm glad your AF is over! Has DH come around more to TTC?

Funny story! I got your Christmas card on Friday AND got the Christmas card I sent you back. Once I looked at your address on the one you sent me, I saw that I'd written down the wrong number! I will send it again later this week.

Hey ladies! Sarah_anne and PostalMom, I love those names!

AFM: My body is still playing dirty tricks on me. I think someone somewhere is having a laugh at my expense.

So, I though AF was going to show last night. I had spotting and everything, so I popped in a tampon and this morning...Nada. A tiny bit of brown on it, but nothing like I was expecting. Temps are still down. So I'm still waiting on AF to show up. But this is the weirdest AF ever...I'm having all the cramps and crazy AF symptoms, but no AF. I mean, if I'm going to cramp like crazy, you'd think I'd get some AF to go with it. But I'm not complaining...not really. I'd just like to know what's going on. Just when I thought I was out of limbo...

I would not expect you to get your AF on CD22 if you just ovulated. I *think* you said you usually ovulate around CD11, right? So that would mean that your AF should be 6 days late, unless you get your BFP!
NO BEEN OV CD 9

I think sarah's right. If you just ov'd then you're not going to get AF on CD22. Your LP will be the same as it always is, just the amount of time before ov happens has changed. And lots of things can affect that. So if you normally ov on CD9 and get AF on CD22, your LP is about 12-13 days long. Count 13 days from when you ov'd this cycle and that's when you should expect AF, not Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->