Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I have not had a 30 day cycle in my life, I have had 28 day tho
but not in 7 years, so this would be a rare event happening here...
I probably didn't ovulate, and I bet I get af...Who knows! But thanks for the input~

Hi everyone, just checking in. Sarah Anne and Charps I'm sooooo happy for you two! And what positive examples you both are :) Hopefully these are just the first of the BFPs to come this year for us all.

As for me, I'm 8-9 DPO right now. No symptoms to speak of, I thought maybe my 'girls' were feeling a bit heavier/sore, but more than likely it's my mind playing tricks on me, much like what happened two cycles ago when I was convinced I was pregnant :) But alas, BFN. I'm not going to test anytime soon, it drives me too crazy... I think I'll just wait for AF, who is due in about one week. Hopefully she doesn't show up! I find myself getting quite discouraged, thinking that if she does show up then I'm just not going to conceive... I know that sounds dramatic, but it's hard not to feel down. It'll be 3 months of TTC, and I know that it can take much much longer than that. My brain knows, but my heart doesn't want it to be true :) Thinking of /fingers crossed for y'all! :Dust:

Hello everyone!!!!! Oh man have I missed my friends on here. Its been like a month since I have logged on. Sorry been a lil down. Still not ovulating after nine months. I am going on my third round of Clomid in about a week or so. I hope third times a charm will work here. How is everyone!?!

Thanks gemmy and posey!!

It is making me paranoid!

Hello IWANNABFP X

i DONT WANT TO LEAVE THIS GROUP EVERYONE IS SO NICE X

You don't have to leave this group Charps, in fact I'm sure we would all love to hear how your pregnancy journey is going along the way :) SPeaking of which. Do you have any name ideas yet? I'm a bit of a name obsessor... :)

Sarah Anne and PostalMom, your name choices are classic and lovely... such beautiful choices!

It is so much so like were all girlfriends! Where does everyone live? I know Postal Moms in Florida! I am in Rockford IL....(DON"T EVER MOVE TO ILLINOIS!!!!!!!!!!
I do my own newspaper...and BD alot LOL~:happydance:

Ahh...AF finally showed up. Late to the party and such a downer, that :witch:. But hey! Finally out of limboI'm still feeling good. Still staying positive. :) And yay for people sticking around! I'd miss you ladies if you left. I definitely want to hear some pregnancy updates!

Hi guys!

Posey, long time no see! I am 7dpo and no real symptoms this time. I want to wait for AF, too, but I think I will end up testing around 10 dpo.:haha:

Hi ya Postal Mom. Happy New Year's!

And yay, Amanda my friend is back. With the Clomid, are you taking 50 mg? Maybe they can up the dosage to 100mg?

Keri, I live in Vancouver, WA. It is pretty out here, and we are known for rain, but this winter has not been bad at all:)

Hi Wendy! That's right I remember that we're approx. on the same 'schedule' :) Let us know what your 10dpo test reveals! I just hate the BFN, it's such a low feeling :( And besides, for some reason I'm not feeling that hopeful this cycle... I don't know why. We bd'd a lot before and around Ov. day, but I just don't know...

I live in B.C., Canada :) My hubby and I just bought a house for us and our two dogs and one cat... now just need a bambino to fill one of the kid's rooms! :) xo

Ahh...AF finally showed up. Late to the party and such a downer, that :witch:. But hey! Finally out of limboI'm still feeling good. Still staying positive. :) And yay for people sticking around! I'd miss you ladies if you left. I definitely want to hear some pregnancy updates!

oh no, she was late wasn't she, but yes it is always a relief just to get it going and done. Shame though but here is to January and lots of bfp's!!!

yes you girls must stay and keep us up to date with everything, no body leave!! I can't get through the day without seeing you all!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm Gemma, I live in England - Bucks!

Feel crap right now :( still ovulating though (I think..., had the surge yesterday) so need to find to energy for more bd. Hope we do it this month. Hope all of you trying do!

Oh Ella, boo!!! I was so convinced that you were preggers! I LOVE your positive attitude though! I'm not going anywhere! I need my support group! :flower:

I'm Sarah and I live in Ontario Canada. I'm 25 and got married in September 2009. I'm a Program Coordinator for a non-profit organization for vulnerable members of society and my husband is the lead Systems Developer for Stihl Canada (the chainsaw company). We bought our house in July and now I have to spend the next few months trying to unpack everything and set up a baby room (Not that I'm complaining though!!!).

Im Christy i live in england (south), been married since June this year! I have to boot my guinea pig out of the spare room lol! I work for a world wide cosmetics company!

Get ready to catchy that eggy gemmy x

xx

my brother just rang me up to ask if i wanted to be bridemaid because one of their friends announced she was pregnant, i had to tell him i was to, so hes the first person to find out. A little gutted because i wanted to wait, a few more weeks to tell anyone! FEELS to good to be true !I want proof all the time x

Oooooooooo Ella so sorry! Im behind ya Im sure! I am 36 yeah I am old~
Me and my husband have a nice 3 bedroom home with 1 cocker she is my baby and her name is baby! As you see in our photo my husband is (KID ROCK) with all that hair!

my brother just rang me up to ask if i wanted to be bridemaid because one of their friends announced she was pregnant, i had to tell him i was to, so hes the first person to find out. A little gutted because i wanted to wait, a few more weeks to tell anyone! FEELS to good to be true !I want proof all the time x

My boss told me that she was 12 weeks pregnant today and it was all I could do not to tell her that I'm almost 5! I don't want to tell my work until I'm showing though, so I have a long ways to wait. I'm not telling a single soul until I have my first scan. Once I have that, I'll tell my family and my husband's family.

My boss told me that she was 12 weeks pregnant today and it was all I could do not to tell her that I'm almost 5! I don't want to tell my work until I'm showing though, so I have a long ways to wait. I'm not telling a single soul until I have my first scan. Once I have that, I'll tell my family and my husband's family.

Bet you are both glowing with it!! It's good to wait, I told people too soon - at 4 weeks with my son. Not everyone but all family and handful of friends. At 12 weeks when I had my scan I told everyone and "facebook" but when it happens next time want to keep up the suspence! Bit impatient though.

Do either of you have a scan date? It must be great that you can post on here when you are keeping secret!

I'm right at the start of my 2ww!! Oh no, hope it flies past!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->