Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I forgot to say...

I'm Ella and I'm 28, DH is 29. I live in the UK and work in a school, harassing kids and then complaining about them in the teachers lounge. lol. Kidding...mostly. ;)

And as for caffeine, I'm down to one cup of tea a day, but I also bought the decaf PG tips for when I just want a tea and not the caffeine. I've been working on not drinking a lot of soda, but that I find harder than ditching the coffee.

And you pregnancy ticker makes me smile so hard, sarah! I can't wait for more of them to start popping up around here. :)

Thanks Ella! I got my appointment for more blood work for Thursday morning. I'm so nervous though. I'm terrified that I'm going to miscarry again. I know it's SO unlikely that I'll have a recurrent miscarriage problem, but I'm just so worried. I know that worrying is one of the worst things you can do when you're pregnant, but I can't help it sometimes. I'm praying that my doctor will let me have an early scan. I don't know what I'll do if I have to wait another 7-9 weeks for a scan.

Still no AF girls!!!! Temp is up today 99.3
just sitting here working on the paper!:thumbup:
So far so good!
How do ya change the photo I forgot?

So far so good!

Go to User CP (top right on the screen). Then choose Edit Profile Picture in the left column (under Your Profile heading).

Were you expecting AF today? I think you said today is CD22, right?

Sarah, do you wanna join my occasional knicker checking club! I keep going to the toilet at work to check! Its so bad! lol

Gemmy, i bd so much last month i got myself uti, I am quite prone to them. I implanted on 11 dpo, how many days are you again?

Keriwak - fingers x xxx

So far so good!

Go to User CP (top right on the screen). Then choose Edit Profile Picture in the left column (under Your Profile heading).

Yes today is the day...Got a bad sinusy thing going on eyes hurt...
We got down to 7 degrees last night.... But yeah no AF yet!
Don't even feel like its coming! I know you girls said I would get it
later, but I never ever pass 22 EVER!

Sarah, do you wanna join my occasional knicker checking club! I keep going to the toilet at work to check! Its so bad! lol

Gemmy, i bd so much last month i got myself uti, I am quite prone to them. I implanted on 11 dpo, how many days are you again?

Keriwak - fingers x xxx

I know!! It's crazy!! I don't think I'll be able to breathe normally again until I give birth, lol.

I have another blood work appointment on Thursday and I'm really going to push my doctor to get me an early scan. Hopefully that will put me a little bit at ease!!

So far so good!

Yes today is the day...Got a bad sinusy thing going on eyes hurt...
We got down to 7 degrees last night.... But yeah no AF yet!
Don't even feel like its coming! I know you girls said I would get it
later, but I never ever pass 22 EVER!

Crazy! Did you BD when FF said you ovulated? I once ovulated 5 days late and got my AF exactly 5 days later, so that's probably the case for you. Unless you get your BFP that is! How many dpo are you?

hey keri - looking good for you! so want it to be yr month! fingers crossed!

hi charps - i am only 1 dpo so yeah been at it like mad last three days lol. doc gave me some anti biotics that are safe even if i am pregnant and advised weeing before and after sex! well all weekend i had been staying laid down afterwards trying to old in the sperm. hadn't bothered with legs in air but wasnt getting up until morning - admittedly dying for a wee. blood is going now and sting calming down!

good luck to you when r u testing??

Sarah I BDed so much my bed caught on fire LOL...
It says I am 4 dpo..kinda weird for me to believe
Tell ya one thing I have never been so sleepy
in my life! Went to bed at 7 last night!
And I never have had this: My nipples hurt???
Ya gotta realize I tried for a long time, I forgot everything!
I haven't charted for 2 years...GAVE UP~ But I never ever have been
late, and I never pass 22 days...all my charts were the least 19
but most like 90% 22. I lost all my charts when I closed my account
with FF had to start over, but I always get brown on cd 21 and I always
get my 1st drop on cd 21 then on 22 af...

Ahh...AF finally showed up. Late to the party and such a downer, that :witch:. But hey! Finally out of limboI'm still feeling good. Still staying positive. :) And yay for people sticking around! I'd miss you ladies if you left. I definitely want to hear some pregnancy updates!

Oh Ella, boo!!! I was so convinced that you were preggers! I LOVE your positive attitude though! I'm not going anywhere! I need my support group! :flower:

hi charps - i am only 1 dpo so yeah been at it like mad last three days lol. doc gave me some anti biotics that are safe even if i am pregnant and advised weeing before and after sex! well all weekend i had been staying laid down afterwards trying to old in the sperm. hadn't bothered with legs in air but wasnt getting up until morning - admittedly dying for a wee. blood is going now and sting calming down!

Oh yeah, I used to get UTIs all the time. It all had to do with sex as well. I pee right before sex and then make sure to get up fairly soon after sex...after the cuddles...and pee again. I give it about 10 minutes or so. And I started drinking more water and have a little cranberry juice every day. Sure has helped with the UTIs. I haven't had one in years.

Sarah, Thursday is so soon! Make sure to let us know how it goes. I hope the doctor lets you have your u/s sooner too. It'll be nice to have that reassurance that everything is going just right. :)

Hi guys!

Posey, long time no see! I am 7dpo and no real symptoms this time. I want to wait for AF, too, but I think I will end up testing around 10 dpo.:haha:

Hi ya Postal Mom. Happy New Year's!

And yay, Amanda my friend is back. With the Clomid, are you taking 50 mg? Maybe they can up the dosage to 100mg?

Keri, I live in Vancouver, WA. It is pretty out here, and we are known for rain, but this winter has not been bad at all:)

Hey sweet lady!!!! That was my last dosage. I am going even higher now. :)

Ahh...AF finally showed up. Late to the party and such a downer, that :witch:. But hey! Finally out of limboI'm still feeling good. Still staying positive. :) And yay for people sticking around! I'd miss you ladies if you left. I definitely want to hear some pregnancy updates!

Oh Ella, boo!!! I was so convinced that you were preggers! I LOVE your positive attitude though! I'm not going anywhere! I need my support group! :flower:

Oh yeah, I used to get UTIs all the time. It all had to do with sex as well. I pee right before sex and then make sure to get up fairly soon after sex...after the cuddles...and pee again. I give it about 10 minutes or so. And I started drinking more water and have a little cranberry juice every day. Sure has helped with the UTIs. I haven't had one in years.

Sarah, Thursday is so soon! Make sure to let us know how it goes. I hope the doctor lets you have your u/s sooner too. It'll be nice to have that reassurance that everything is going just right. :)

I hate doing the urine tests at my doctor's because they ALWAYS come back negative. It's like he has the worst tests ever. I've just requested to have the blood work started as soon as I get there.

Someone on another thread pointed out that they'll probably offer me a scan around 7 weeks for dating purposes since my last cycle ended in a miscarriage.

Got another big symptom today - my boobs are GINORMOUS!! They're popping out of my bra and I can't get them to stay, lol.

i had possible implant spotting(pink when wiped )on 5dpo, past 3 days ive been so irritable everythng seems to annoy me, ive been tired, some nausea that seems to get worse after i eat, light headedness off n on, runny nose , i did test this am n got a bfn ,@8dpo with a 28 day cycle n 19 day lp was it to early? man waiting sucks ,hopin i just tested to early

i had possible implant spotting(pink when wiped )on 5dpo, past 3 days ive been so irritable everythng seems to annoy me, ive been tired, some nausea that seems to get worse after i eat, light headedness off n on, runny nose , i did test this am n got a bfn ,@8dpo with a 28 day cycle n 19 day lp was it to early? man waiting sucks ,hopin i just tested to early
Ya just gotta wait! And that stinks! Im with ya..Red Headed Troll...Welcome to the Two Week Long Horrible, my BB's hurt Wait~

Well, today is 11dpo, and while I had managed to avoid the overwhelming urge to test too early for most of this tww, it's come over me now... ahhhh. The trouble is, much like last month which of course ended with AF rearing her ugly head, I don't have any symptoms. I think mayyyyybe my 'girls' are a bit tender/heavy, but it could be my mind playing tricks on me again. I've mayyyyybe felt to occasional twinge in my left lower back, but again, could be my mind. I'm tired, but I'm always tired :). Trying not to lose hope, we did all the right things but maybe I didn't catch my eggy this month... I'm thinking if AF shows, I'm going to try Preseed next month. What are your thoughts on Preseed?

Happy Wednesday everyone :flower:

Well, today is 11dpo, and while I had managed to avoid the overwhelming urge to test too early for most of this tww, it's come over me now... ahhhh. The trouble is, much like last month which of course ended with AF rearing her ugly head, I don't have any symptoms. I think mayyyyybe my 'girls' are a bit tender/heavy, but it could be my mind playing tricks on me again. I've mayyyyybe felt to occasional twinge in my left lower back, but again, could be my mind. I'm tired, but I'm always tired :). Trying not to lose hope, we did all the right things but maybe I didn't catch my eggy this month... I'm thinking if AF shows, I'm going to try Preseed next month. What are your thoughts on Preseed?

Posey, if you have a test, then test! I wish that I had tested earlier, but I was so convinced that I was out that I didn't bother. I'm pretty sure that I implanted at 7dpo, so I could have known about my pregnancy by about 11dpo and instead didn't test and know until 17dpo. Good luck to you sweetie! I have a good feeling about you this cycle!

Posey, if you have a test, then test! I wish that I had tested earlier, but I was so convinced that I was out that I didn't bother. I'm pretty sure that I implanted at 7dpo, so I could have known about my pregnancy by about 11dpo and instead didn't test and know until 17dpo. Good luck to you sweetie! I have a good feeling about you this cycle!

Thank you Sarah Anne! I'm just thinking because I have next to no symptoms, that it can't be... what were your symptoms when you got your two BFPs? I know for some women the first sign of preg. is a missed period, but I wish my body would give me a hint... lol.

hello ladies, merry xmas and happy new year :hugs:

Firstly congratulations Sarah_Anne :happydance: That was a wonderful new years pressie I bet!!

I know I swing in and out of here but I have such messed up cycles I never know when I am really in the 2WW!! Well I was on for the whole xmas period even though I had been on the week before. :cry: however I have now been off a whole 7 days with a few twinges. really really hoping this is my month :af:

How is everyone else doing?

I forgot to mention my fur babies! We have a Netherland Dwarf Rabbit named Darwin. He's almost 4 years old, but he's a little ball of fur and I love him! We also got a dog in July. He's a Shih Tzu Pomeranian named Kirby and he's the most excitable and friendly dog in the world! He never slows down!

We also tried to conceive for six months before I fell pregnant the first time. Sadly, I lost the baby at 5 weeks, 3 days, so I'm SUPER nervous about this pregnancy. I fell pregnant the first cycle after my miscarriage, but since it was natural, the doctor told me the only reason people wait anymore is for dating purposes, but since we now have ultrasounds, it's not that big of a deal.

Ooooh i have fur babies too!! Lily is a golden retriever and Penny is a cocker spaniel :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->