Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I can get a 2 pack of first responce 4 $9.00 any one want any let me know

Hi chickies, well I spoke to my other mother in law today she said
make an appointment for blood work, so I did for Sat. If no af by then
I know I am preggers, so I will keep ya updated! NO AF YET!:dohh:

Didn't you just ovulate Keri? I thought you were going to be about 5 or 6dpo today. Maybe I'm wrong. Keep in mind that even if you do get pregnant this cycle, it's possible you won't have implanted by Saturday as you'd only be 9 or 10dpo and I didn't implant at my last pregnancy until 11dpo. Not that I'm not excited for you! I just don't want you to be disappointed if they don't find anything on Saturday. Most places won't do blood work unless you get a positive urine test.

I'm here, but it's only 4:30 where I am!

I'm getting so nervous for my blood work tomorrow!! I'm hoping that I can convince my doctor to get me an early scan! I don't know what I'll do if I have to wait another 7 weeks!

You are 5 hours behind me! Bed is calling me already! Are you feeling tired? Nausaus at all? Explain to your doc just how worried you are, I'm sure you will get an early one. Good luck!

I was feeling SUPER tired earlier today, but feel a bit better now. I've had some nausea, but no "morning" sickness yet. There have been a few times when I felt like I would feel better if I could just throw up, but there was no way I was going to make myself throw up. Other than that, I've been having vivid dreams and I've been gassy (sorry - TMI).

Thought I'd share a weird story with you guys!
The night before I got BOTH my BFPs, I had dreams that I took an HPT and got a positive! Isn't that crazy? I had written both dreams down and thought it was weird and went back through and found that both dreams were the night before I got my BFPs! Creepy!

Hello ladies, hope you are all doing well. Going to have a relaxing evening with the hubby :) Today I've had achey boobs most of the afternoon... well, just on one side, under my armpit. And it's very sensitive on the left side, she feels bruised. Also had some milky cm today, which hasn't happened in 10 days or so. Not getting too excited that any of it could mean my BFP is on its way, because same thing happened a couple months ago and of course my AF showed up. :flower:

I'm here, but it's only 4:30 where I am!

I'm getting so nervous for my blood work tomorrow!! I'm hoping that I can convince my doctor to get me an early scan! I don't know what I'll do if I have to wait another 7 weeks!

You are 5 hours behind me! Bed is calling me already! Are you feeling tired? Nausaus at all? Explain to your doc just how worried you are, I'm sure you will get an early one. Good luck!

I was feeling SUPER tired earlier today, but feel a bit better now. I've had some nausea, but no "morning" sickness yet. There have been a few times when I felt like I would feel better if I could just throw up, but there was no way I was going to make myself throw up. Other than that, I've been having vivid dreams and I've been gassy (sorry - TMI).

Thought I'd share a weird story with you guys!
The night before I got BOTH my BFPs, I had dreams that I took an HPT and got a positive! Isn't that crazy? I had written both dreams down and thought it was weird and went back through and found that both dreams were the night before I got my BFPs! Creepy!

That's crazy Sarah! My dreams have been quite vivid the last three nights, which I recall in the mornings but now can't remember a darn thing that happened in them lol. Hopefully I dream of a BFP soon :)

hello everyone. i am on 14 dpo today. AF usually arrives on CD 32 so I am not going to test until Saturday if no AF. trying not to think about it....but i keep thinking about it and trying to stay nice and calm and not go crazy.

oh yeah, and i have had mild cramping, achy back, and very sore bbs. a good thing???

oh yeah, and i have had mild cramping, achy back, and very sore bbs. a good thing???

Hi riverrose! Nice to meet you!

Mild cramping, an achy back, and very sore bbs can be pregnancy symptoms or AF symptoms, so it's kind of hard to tell. I had all 3 of those symptoms before I got my BFP, but I also have cramping and a sore back before I get my AF too. If you're interested, you'd probably be able to test now and get an accurate result since you're already 14dpo and you would have implanted by now if you are pregnant. Good luck to you! Let us all know how it goes! :flower:

Hi lovely ladies,

I am 9dpo today, having a few symptoms showing up tonight for the first time. Today I was very moody, which is not my norm, and I had some twinges in my uterus area, then now a bit of a backache and cramps. We will see!!:happydance: Think I might test on Friday:)

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update! We had our 6 week scan today!!!! Beautiful little tiny baby with a heart beat of 113 bpm. It was amazing how much we could actually see! The big little nose poking over the body and eye sockets and little tail!!!

I hope you are all going well on your pregnancy journeys and you all get to experience the absolute joy I experienced today REALLY soon!!

My best wishes to you all xoxox

Oh and Sarah!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I can understand you are so worried after what you have been through. I am worried every time I get a little cramping sensation and I fell first month trying. Just take each day as it comes and ride the emotions. So happy for you! You should be able to get early scan, here in Australia we have a 6 week scan so I was so happy to see my bubbi today!

Good Luck to you all!

I think I am, but I will wait if you think I should, your like my sisters!
My temp is high, still. ...Im 6dpo
My BB's hurt so bad I can't stand it, I can't stay awake I am sleeping at 7:30
my cervix is way way up there and it feels like a small grape which I never have had...

Wow, good luck keri, I hope you are too! :dust: I am just 3dpo, this feels like the longest wait already. I want to test so much but need to wait :( I didn't feel like this last month. Just waited for af to show - maybe it was christmas that helped as time went fast and I was busy. Just want this week to hurry up and end and then next week to hurry up too!

Wow Tryingbaby012 what a wonderful experience, you must be on cloud 9. Thanks for your update and keep us updated!! Any pics you could post? How wonderful having a scan as early as 6 weeks. Must have been a good one. My 12 week one with ds you couldn't see that much but that is good old nhs over here!

Wendy I am excited that your testing day is coming!! That may stop me obsessing over waiting for mine!! That is promising that you have a couple of symptoms too :dust:

Welcome riverrose - looking good for you, keep us updated :dust: !!

Posey - :dust: for you - that better be bfp and not af. Annoying how similar they are!!

Sarah - glad it is all very mild. That is interesting with the dreams. I remember when I was at testing time November dreaming of a test but it had 3 lines on it - don't know what that ment but I got a BFN in nov, and BFN in dec - hey maybe it means 3rd time lucky??

Good luck and loads of :dust: to all you girls on the previous page LOL - Keep posting XX

My dreams have seemed so real its unreal,
I was falling in an elevator going up to the 7th
floor back in the 60's to go watch Jim Morrison
but there was no 7 button on the elevator its starting going
down, then it went crash bang and started falling,
OMG!!!!! Every night for a week these real crazy dreams...

This is interesting, I just read in the help forum how to see how many posts everyone has done!
SORRY I'M SO OBVIOUSLY BORED!! I NEED TO SIGN OFF OF THIS AND STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS 2WW aaaaRRRRRGGGGG GOING MAD!

IwannaBFP 388
sarah_anne 285
wendyk1 227
eoinandconor 210
keriwak 208
PostalMom 117
gemmy 99
DBZ34 86
bettyjquinn 85
angela22 63
gabbyskyy 46
Posey 45
Charpsxx 43
Bentlee 41
MrsSwift10 38
Beautiful11 26
mrsday 26
HisGrace 25
Trynfor5 21
tryingfaith 19
dashka 18
Babybump1311 16
CassieC 15
Hello there 15
lisabaldwin 15
Cabby 15
Nada A 15
louise22409 15
Babinogi 14
diliapickle 14
GBM 14
tiggerstoo 13
Solia 12
4boys1girl 12
BDhunter 12
9babiesgone 12
cjones82 11
SMcGregor 11
biggerfamily 11
justhoping92 10
nasndas07 10
clare79 10
sallysaunders 9
Sw33tp3a 9
moose31 8
SammieB86 8
bexsta 8
Kindra 7
mod19 7
TTC no2 7
jhrg35x 7
Sunshine baby 6
doshima 6
Hopebaby 6
Hope2bMama 6
leahsmama 6
TryingBaby012 6
LiLHotMommA 6
dmama 6
J0dy 6
MrsHopeful 5
Trying_123 5
JLI 5
xsamx 5
mommy and me 5
ttc_tasha 4
wanting a 3rd 4
AC1987 4
kez90 4
Isi Buttercup 4
vaniilla 4
Mumof1andttc 4
maxxiandniko 4
Alexina 4
Armywife84 4
trying84 4
hiphoplover 4
2yearslong 4
1977him 3
Papaya3 3
colelis86 3
m.knight 3
katebatty 3
samoorah1983 3
sasha881 3
Keeda 3
XX Lucy XX 3
FrankieGirl16 3
cutedimples 3
SarahLD 3
Labella 3
missycrissy 3
Praying4bean 3
Daisy Delayne 3
2wants2be3 3
DanteBella 3
jaybeee 3
kealeyc123 3
aintlifegrand 3
HisMissesCDY 3
lildebs 3
emzi 3
binksmommy 3
MrsHopefull 2
redhead31 2
dizzyshell 2
lilyrose13 2
alisonsr 2
ready2be 2
Lillie24 2
kerry0509 2
tidallady 2
Godswillfor3 2
cj405 2
Donna_86 2
Suspe 2
roxystar 2
alynn6758 2
asibling4gi04 2
poppy81 2
AllisonH 2
Hoping4Baby2 2
bradandjane 2
JennyJelly 2
Mademioselle 2
riverrose 2
MesaPink 2
victoria2305 2
SissyLynn 2
lala1214 2
honeycheeks 2
Rose1990 2
Paige.Br 2
poppykat 2
hakunamatata 2
Ttc29yrl8r 2
peapat 2
Taylah 2
MissEDub 2
vanilla_choc 2
Katieg7 2
000890 2
Stargazer77 2
katherinak 2
babygirl61 2
Canada 2
lovemama 2
luluferrari 2
Godsjewel 2
Mum Wanabe 2
candigirl11 2
ninel 2
Amelia09 2
missranda 2
kissesandhugs 2
LISA111 2
plastikpony 1
wannabmamma 1
babybelle30 1
KatyyyMarieee 1
Luckychick 1
morsels 1
tinky11 1
adriansgirl 1
OrchidMist 1
Tiggie 1
BabyAngelic 1
capegirl7 1
ERIN837 1
Putterfly 1
Sunshyne 1
never_give_up 1
NicoleKH 1
cherryboom 1
StirCrazy 1
Rose_petal 1
sam1181 1
lightweight 1
fishface 1
BabyWish1224 1
sweetchilli 1
impatient123 1
Zfadi 1
RUBY2122 1
nautegesocks 1
Godpromised 1
Jenmargee 1
lazandkiko21 1
pinktree 1
chistiana 1
KelRicB 1
Morgan1 1
jillyfish 1
amyscotland 1
evie2011 1
ajmc 1
mypreg 1
Jewls48 1
phineas 1
babydust0704 1
FitzBaby 1
kassiaethne 1
nefis 1
MaddysMommy 1
lilguy 1
Wishonastar 1
Mummy2Corban 1
4everinlove 1
bnf 1
swalumni 1
TJTTC 1
babychickpea 1
cricket in VA 1
BrownSuga 1
courtneyjoy11 1
emansmom 1
Naturenut 1
Smbc 1
sharnw 1
camocutie2006 1
MamaBird 1
mumtoangel 1
misznessa 1
Vio 1
LilRedPh0enix 1
Sab31 1
angela36 1
Jam91606 1
lexathan 1
cara28 1
Louby Lou84 1
wantababy123 1
xSarbearx 1
Angellick 1
lewsmom 1
EmBt88 1
Mellymommy 1
Hoping4Bump89 1
Canada8 1
jaailu 1
jansago 1
Faithfull 1
PinkyLee 1
pink23 1
lozmo 1
wishingbaby 1
Mamakc 1
Wanting2bamum 1
kisa 1
hope01 1
shondra1234 1
Colleen12589 1
matty39 1
BaByGiRl07 1
RNTTC2011 1
julietletter 1
cybermum81 1
aidens mom 1
jmandrews 1
yumosh 1
ak_afbaby 1
sjmgalaxy 1
sendmeanangel 1
broodydan 1
uk.chrissy 1
redhded troll 1
NJAngelAPN 1
patnicbaby 1
Alexis12 1
tweety pie 1
Abbys mommy 1
kaittie 1
Alaronex 1
isabellajack 1
SonyaHallett 1
momofcuteboy 1
Elizabeth2011 1
momhopes12 1
darien 1
JHartsBaby 1
Nikki1995 1
parkgirl 1
junebug11 1
holly12 1
Melaniefol 1
Feisty 1
LeeC 1
lemondrops 1
overcaffien8d 1
alaricsmom 1
MrsSnails 1
Gem1210390 1
Research.mum 1
sweet83 1
sugaryspicey 1
Natashadenzy 1
Lizzylee 1
rbprayin4bb 1
tbbyp 1
raina10 1
Yokoshima2 1
miss2ww 1
VickyLou 1
Jackie J 1
Coop32 1
mum2be2be 1
pixie23 1
littleprinces 1
Rebekaah 1
demi30 1
Kiki_Dee 1
heff1604 1
Flossy1969 1
wishingfor3rd 1
trying2becalm 1
Flutterbabies 1
Kvargo3 1
robinml 1
iwantabump2 1

Hi lovely ladies,

I am 9dpo today, having a few symptoms showing up tonight for the first time. Today I was very moody, which is not my norm, and I had some twinges in my uterus area, then now a bit of a backache and cramps. We will see!!:happydance: Think I might test on Friday:)

Yay Wendy!! TEST!!!! I'm so excited for you! All of those are good signs for a :baby:!!

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick update! We had our 6 week scan today!!!! Beautiful little tiny baby with a heart beat of 113 bpm. It was amazing how much we could actually see! The big little nose poking over the body and eye sockets and little tail!!!

I hope you are all going well on your pregnancy journeys and you all get to experience the absolute joy I experienced today REALLY soon!!

My best wishes to you all xoxox

Oh and Sarah!!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! I can understand you are so worried after what you have been through. I am worried every time I get a little cramping sensation and I fell first month trying. Just take each day as it comes and ride the emotions. So happy for you! You should be able to get early scan, here in Australia we have a 6 week scan so I was so happy to see my bubbi today!

Good Luck to you all!

Thanks TryingBaby012! I'm going in for some blood work today, so I'm really going to push my doctor to try to get me an early scan. I don't think we have a 6 week scan in Canada, but I would LOVE to have one. Good luck to you and Congrats again! :flower:

I think I am, but I will wait if you think I should, your like my sisters!
My temp is high, still. ...Im 6dpo
My BB's hurt so bad I can't stand it, I can't stay awake I am sleeping at 7:30
my cervix is way way up there and it feels like a small grape which I never have had...

I don't know. I would think that 6dpo is too early, but I guess it would depend how early you implant. I personally would wait until I was at least 12dpo before I got blood work done, but you know your body, so just keep listening to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->