Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well, today is 11dpo, and while I had managed to avoid the overwhelming urge to test too early for most of this tww, it's come over me now... ahhhh. The trouble is, much like last month which of course ended with AF rearing her ugly head, I don't have any symptoms. I think mayyyyybe my 'girls' are a bit tender/heavy, but it could be my mind playing tricks on me again. I've mayyyyybe felt to occasional twinge in my left lower back, but again, could be my mind. I'm tired, but I'm always tired :). Trying not to lose hope, we did all the right things but maybe I didn't catch my eggy this month... I'm thinking if AF shows, I'm going to try Preseed next month. What are your thoughts on Preseed?

Happy Wednesday everyone :flower:

I used pre-seed this cycle so we will see if it worked!! I did buy it back in Sept 2009 after 10 months of ttc and 7 months of ntnp and I had my bfp 30th October 2009 - I will always remember that day :) So I recommend it!! :dust:

Well, today is 11dpo, and while I had managed to avoid the overwhelming urge to test too early for most of this tww, it's come over me now... ahhhh. The trouble is, much like last month which of course ended with AF rearing her ugly head, I don't have any symptoms. I think mayyyyybe my 'girls' are a bit tender/heavy, but it could be my mind playing tricks on me again. I've mayyyyybe felt to occasional twinge in my left lower back, but again, could be my mind. I'm tired, but I'm always tired :). Trying not to lose hope, we did all the right things but maybe I didn't catch my eggy this month... I'm thinking if AF shows, I'm going to try Preseed next month. What are your thoughts on Preseed?

Happy Wednesday everyone :flower:

Posey, if you have a test, then test! I wish that I had tested earlier, but I was so convinced that I was out that I didn't bother. I'm pretty sure that I implanted at 7dpo, so I could have known about my pregnancy by about 11dpo and instead didn't test and know until 17dpo. Good luck to you sweetie! I have a good feeling about you this cycle!

Thank you Sarah Anne! I'm just thinking because I have next to no symptoms, that it can't be... what were your symptoms when you got your two BFPs? I know for some women the first sign of preg. is a missed period, but I wish my body would give me a hint... lol.

I've also heard that having no symptoms is good too if you usually have symptoms when AF is on its way.

My major symptoms that I noticed were cramping, nausea, and vivid dreams. Lately I've been noticing twinges in my right side and an increased heart rate.

ahhh getting impatient this month, much more than last month. Last month I waited for AF, time didn't seem to drag so much....This month I am only 2dpo and been working out the earliest I could test!! My monthly cycles website says a week tomorrow!!! Thursday 12th Jan (4 days before - due Monday 16th Jan).......shall I, sharn't I?! Bet I can't last!!!

I've got him to record on ch4 +1 !!!! So will watch from start tomo!! Thanks for your post! Remember last year having to catch up on 4ondemand but better on tv!!

Anyone else finding bnb really slow connection at this time? It's 9.30 in uk, had same last night??

where are all the girls tonight laura?? Just us tonight - I know it's the different timezones but there are normally more posts by now!! lol

I'm here, but it's only 4:30 where I am!

I'm getting so nervous for my blood work tomorrow!! I'm hoping that I can convince my doctor to get me an early scan! I don't know what I'll do if I have to wait another 7 weeks!

I'm here, but it's only 4:30 where I am!

I'm getting so nervous for my blood work tomorrow!! I'm hoping that I can convince my doctor to get me an early scan! I don't know what I'll do if I have to wait another 7 weeks!

You are 5 hours behind me! Bed is calling me already! Are you feeling tired? Nausaus at all? Explain to your doc just how worried you are, I'm sure you will get an early one. Good luck!

Hi chickies, well I spoke to my other mother in law today she said
make an appointment for blood work, so I did for Sat. If no af by then
I know I am preggers, so I will keep ya updated! NO AF YET!:dohh:

Im watching one born every minute!! I told my mum my news tonight she was over the moon x

Hi chickies, well I spoke to my other mother in law today she said
make an appointment for blood work, so I did for Sat. If no af by then
I know I am preggers, so I will keep ya updated! NO AF YET!:dohh:

Fantastic, looking good! Hey you still need to paste the link to your chart in your signature, I like having a nosy as I don't do them myself!

where are all the girls tonight laura?? Just us tonight - I know it's the different timezones but there are normally more posts by now!! lol

It was soo slow my side too! wouldnt load up for me most of the time, seems to be back to normal now tho,

one born every minute was great i love that show, i always get choked up seeing the babies born :baby:

omg, im still watching, it and hes fillped out ! what an idiot!

gosh I can't wait to watch it on sky+!!! It's all over facebook too!

MY CHART~wheres all my girlies at/ My Ovulation Chart

Thanks for previous advice - did have a drink the other night and really chilled me out so it was worth it! :)

I'm in the UK and lovin' one born every minute, shed tears for both births! Kurt is a bit of a wild card, he seems to care but got a funny way of showing it!

I'm 8dpo and itching to do something about it... got some clearblue tests but they're expensive so thinking I should 'save' them. So... bought some cheapies to keep me going - that bad?! I'm bloated and boobs are sore but no weird symptoms.

keriwak - hope af stays away for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->