Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Wow, good luck keri, I hope you are too! :dust: I am just 3dpo, this feels like the longest wait already. I want to test so much but need to wait :( I didn't feel like this last month. Just waited for af to show - maybe it was christmas that helped as time went fast and I was busy. Just want this week to hurry up and end and then next week to hurry up too!

Wow Tryingbaby012 what a wonderful experience, you must be on cloud 9. Thanks for your update and keep us updated!! Any pics you could post? How wonderful having a scan as early as 6 weeks. Must have been a good one. My 12 week one with ds you couldn't see that much but that is good old nhs over here!

Wendy I am excited that your testing day is coming!! That may stop me obsessing over waiting for mine!! That is promising that you have a couple of symptoms too :dust:

Welcome riverrose - looking good for you, keep us updated :dust: !!

Posey - :dust: for you - that better be bfp and not af. Annoying how similar they are!!

Sarah - glad it is all very mild. That is interesting with the dreams. I remember when I was at testing time November dreaming of a test but it had 3 lines on it - don't know what that ment but I got a BFN in nov, and BFN in dec - hey maybe it means 3rd time lucky??

Good luck and loads of :dust: to all you girls on the previous page LOL - Keep posting XX

Everything has been very mild. I keep trying to remind myself that cramps are a good sign! It means the uterus is stretching! But sometimes it's hard. I had such bad cramps last time with my miscarriage that having cramps worries me now.

It was so weird about the dreams! I couldn't believe I had them both times!

I dunno never been pregnant~ never had a chart like this either!

Hi lovely ladies,

I am 9dpo today, having a few symptoms showing up tonight for the first time. Today I was very moody, which is not my norm, and I had some twinges in my uterus area, then now a bit of a backache and cramps. We will see!!:happydance: Think I might test on Friday:)

Wendy, I don't know why but I have a really good feeling! I reallllllllly hope this is it for you :happydance:

I had a dream the other night my husbands mom came over the mean mother in law, she sat on the couch and held the baby and said it don't look like my son. It has black hair. I said my mother had black hair. My nieces were born with black hair too, they changed to brown then redish blond, NO NO NO my son is blond not black bla bla bla..Then I think to myself if I am pregnant who would I have in the delivery room besides my DH, Probably my niece she has been through it twice, my sister is not the kind to really help with pain, HERES AN ADVIL TYPE! And she had 3 C-sections...

I didn't dream that I got a BFP, but I dreamed that I was a mom to a son, named 'Son'. Lol. I kinda hate those dreams though, because then you wake up, snap back to reality, and I realize I'm not a mom... lol. :flower:

i'm really freaking out because in 08 I had surgery, after that I was getting af on cd 26 for a while, before that cd19...Since then I have been 22 every month. Well today is Cd 24. So the way I am looking at this situation is: All my life I was regular! Had AF every 28 days, if I pass cd 28 I know I am pregnant for sure....Thats Tuesday! So I wait~Now is the 5 day wait for me~:dohh:
And that would be CD 11

i'm really freaking out because in 08 I had surgery, after that I was getting af on cd 26 for a while, before that cd19...Since then I have been 22 every month. Well today is Cd 24. So the way I am looking at this situation is: All my life I was regular! Had AF every 28 days, if I pass cd 28 I know I am pregnant for sure....Thats Tuesday! So I wait~Now is the 5 day wait for me~:dohh:
And that would be CD 11

I was 28 days for 10 years, then went to 30 days just randomly one cycle and I've been 30 days ever since. I also once had a 34 day cycle when I ovulated 4 days late. When I talked to my doctor about it, he said that our bodies change with everything that we do and especially as we age. Do you have any tests? You could start testing soon!

Just got back from having blood work done. I had a resident doctor and she was not at all educated on anything to do with pregnancy. It was almost comical.

They only had to take 4 viles of blood instead of 6, so that made me happy. I got a positive on the urine test, but it still wasn't as dark as the ones I got at home. My doctor has the CRAPPIEST tests ever. Their urine tests never even detected my last pregnancy.

I had to pull teeth to get an early scan. The resident told me that in Canada they only offer ONE ultrasound at 18 WEEKS! What???? How did my sister have 3 or 4 then? They ended up giving me a scan in two weeks for dating as my last cycle ended in a miscarriage. I also have to go for my first prenatal visit next week and get a pap. I hate paps. Blah!

Just got back from having blood work done. I had a resident doctor and she was not at all educated on anything to do with pregnancy. It was almost comical.

They only had to take 4 viles of blood instead of 6, so that made me happy. I got a positive on the urine test, but it still wasn't as dark as the ones I got at home. My doctor has the CRAPPIEST tests ever. Their urine tests never even detected my last pregnancy.

I had to pull teeth to get an early scan. The resident told me that in Canada they only offer ONE ultrasound at 18 WEEKS! What???? How did my sister have 3 or 4 then? They ended up giving me a scan in two weeks for dating as my last cycle ended in a miscarriage. I also have to go for my first prenatal visit next week and get a pap. I hate paps. Blah!

Sarah, you should double check that they want to be doing a PAP while you're pregnant...? I had the understanding that they should leave the cervix alone, especially if you have miscarried. I could be wrong, so don't take my word for it... it's just with paps, they scrape/bother the cervix, and I didn't think it was the right thing to do during pregnancy... ?

I'm happy you're getting a dating scan in two weeks! You must feel more at ease. :flower:

I'm so lucky to have a nice hubby, even tho he nearly passed out a few time during my deliveries hee hee

woo-hoo for the scan - now you have a 2ww! It will fly!!

fingers tight for more bfp in this thread!

:dust:

Sarah, you should double check that they want to be doing a PAP while you're pregnant...? I had the understanding that they should leave the cervix alone, especially if you have miscarried. I could be wrong, so don't take my word for it... it's just with paps, they scrape/bother the cervix, and I didn't think it was the right thing to do during pregnancy... ?

I'm happy you're getting a dating scan in two weeks! You must feel more at ease. :flower:

I was always told that you had to have a pap at your first prenatal visit. She said that they'll need to do a few swabs for tests.

I found this on the bump - https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/is-it-safe/qa/is-a-pap-smear-safe-when-pregnant.aspx

I feel a bit more at ease, but I get worried every time I have a cramp. It's crazy. I know cramping is normal at this point in my pregnancy, but it worries me.

Ugh! I do have a 2WW now. Boo.

Is it odd that I'll feel more at ease when I pass the point when my last pregnancy ended? I know that it in no way guarantees anything, but I just feel like I'm just trying to get to 5 weeks, 4 days and then I'll be fine.

Is it odd that I'll feel more at ease when I pass the point when my last pregnancy ended? I know that it in no way guarantees anything, but I just feel like I'm just trying to get to 5 weeks, 4 days and then I'll be fine.

Sarah thats brilliant!! we so need a catch up on all the details of everything!! :) thats great you get a scan so soon, In England I only got 2 scans for each pregnancy, in Ireland we get 3 :)

what is a pap??

I'm so excited for you that you have a little one on the way, you were so down the last time we spoke and im so happy it has happened again for you.. as for me witch arrived on 29th Dec and has now left, i am on CD8 we are gonna try as much baby making as possible! any tips ;)

Im on CD8 at the min, when does everyone think it would be best to start babymaking? I thought about every other day from cd5 but i don't want to over do it and use all the spermies up TMI hee hee

I was always told that you had to have a pap at your first prenatal visit. She said that they'll need to do a few swabs for tests.

I found this on the bump - https://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/is-it-safe/qa/is-a-pap-smear-safe-when-pregnant.aspx

I feel a bit more at ease, but I get worried every time I have a cramp. It's crazy. I know cramping is normal at this point in my pregnancy, but it worries me.

Okay nevermind! :) Sorry, it just seemed off to me, but I suppose it's all in line :thumbup: I think it makes a lot of sense that you'll feel more at ease once you get passed the time you miscarried, you'll feel that this one is really sticky and will be healthy until the end :flower:

That is totally normal. I have thought that before, when looking at your signature, that you must be hoping to get past that date again, but didn't want to say in case it put it in your mind! But this time is totally different for you. You feel different don't you? The further along you get, the better you feel and every woman worries in the early weeks - you more so because of your history. But you are almost past that date now and everything is going just perfectly for you :)

Sarah thats brilliant!! we so need a catch up on all the details of everything!! :) thats great you get a scan so soon, In England I only got 2 scans for each pregnancy, in Ireland we get 3 :)

what is a pap??

I'm so excited for you that you have a little one on the way, you were so down the last time we spoke and im so happy it has happened again for you.. as for me witch arrived on 29th Dec and has now left, i am on CD8 we are gonna try as much baby making as possible! any tips ;)

Thanks Laura! I'm so excited! Message me on facebook when you have a chance and we'll catch up!

A pap is a pap test. I don't know what else to call it. They use a speculum and swab your cervix and test for HPV, cancer, etc. I don't know what they call it over there, lol.

I'll feel better once I have my scan and know that my little one is safe and staying put until September. I can't believe how quickly I got pregnant again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->