Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi My name is Summer, I have been married for 2 years and 2 weeks now. I have never used birth control, IUD, Chlomid, nothing. We dont use protection or anything at all.. It has been two years I checked myself at the OBGYN and said everythings fine and normal and I ovulate, and my Hubby's Fine. I currently own my own business FULL TIME, and so does my Husband. We want to have a baby but I guess everytime we miss it or its either were tired or something!! LOL!! but anyways dont wanna drive you insane with my long story :D so I Bought the Clearblue fertility Monitor and I am almost done with AF so on cbfm is CD3 so cant wait to use the pee sticks when monitor tells me to and Hope to get a :bfp: this Month!! and I would love to meet anyone whos also using cbfm and share our experiences together :)

Hi Summer!

And also... hi everyone else that I didn't already say hi to! :hugs:

I don't know what day I am post-ov because I don't do the whole tracking thing - I just know when my LMP was so I'm on CD20. And all I know is I'm feeling real pregnant today! I even just started smelling stuff that my husband couldn't - so he is swearing that I'm preggers. I also have had metal mouth all day.:blush:

How is everyone feeling?

oh, and Summer - whats cbfm? - oh oops nvmd lol duh

oh, and Summer - whats cbfm? - oh oops nvmd lol duh

Lol angella22 it's clearblue fertility monitor gonna start using it when my cycle is over in 2 days I'm on cd 3 so excited can't wait to start using the monitor!!!!

Hiya ladies
Did any of you get pains in your armpits? Mine have been really sore these last couple of days. Tummy feels weird this morning, fingers crossed it's not AF on it's way!!

Thank you I suppose I should just wait!! So tempted to take a test today or tomorrow then that's 10 days before my due period eee and to all you ladies who are feeling very pregnant keep me informed!! Fingers and toes crossed for you all xo

hey! I was looking at all sorts of tww symptoms and was going crazy because i experience NONE! I only had mild cramps for the last week and was sure it was my af coming. NOTHING ELSE! no sore bbs, no nausea no nothing! and guess what...BFP 14 DPO!!!

Congratulations chistiana that gives us all some hope! How exciting!! Fingers crossed for more BFPs this week!!

Hi My name is Summer, I have been married for 2 years and 2 weeks now. I have never used birth control, IUD, Chlomid, nothing. We dont use protection or anything at all.. It has been two years I checked myself at the OBGYN and said everythings fine and normal and I ovulate, and my Hubby's Fine. I currently own my own business FULL TIME, and so does my Husband. We want to have a baby but I guess everytime we miss it or its either were tired or something!! LOL!! but anyways dont wanna drive you insane with my long story :D so I Bought the Clearblue fertility Monitor and I am almost done with AF so on cbfm is CD3 so cant wait to use the pee sticks when monitor tells me to and Hope to get a :bfp: this Month!! and I would love to meet anyone whos also using cbfm and share our experiences together :)

Hi Summer, Im Laura.. date of my last af was 19th July, i used Cbfm and i got a smiley face on 30th July we dtd lots on 29th 30th and 31th fx that was enough to catch the egg. this is our 2 properly month ttc baby number 3 :)

we have 2 sons aged 4 and 3 years old, My husband is an accountant and since having my youngest i am a stay at home mummy.. we Own 2 properties and are secure enough to have a few more babies, heres hoping its our month for BFP xxx:baby:

I am with you on that one - Iwannabfp!!!!

I feel so friggin pregnant today I was scared to drive because I felt dizzy and nauseous - I will be SHOCKED if I'm not.

BTW I have no idea what DPO I am because I felt like I was preggo before it even would be the day I should ovulate. Maybe I O'd early?? IDK. But my first day of last period was July 18th. We've been doin the dance ever since it ended on the 22nd or so. So.....???

Who knows, all I know is I feel so crazy pregnant right now it's not even funny! :happydance:

We are pretty close to each other then. Mine started on the 15th. But that really doesn't mean anything because our phases are most likely different. I am 10 DPO today and I'm dying to POAS.
I hope we both get good news come next week!!!!

2 days b4 O: BD
CD 14 O: BD felt heavy in uterus, Clear but watery CM
1 DPO: nothing
2 DPO: BD, emotional, nips are very veiny
3 DPO: broke out, bbs & nips are v veiny (blue) Swollen and sore, heart burn
vivid dreams
4 DPO: CM creamy, gums bled, nips are bigger, sore and more veins,
vivid dreams
5 DPO: bbs sore, irritable, CM dry, cramping and stinging in uterus, nips are huge! heartburn. dreamed I was preggo w/ another boy!!! ahhh
6 DPO: gums swollen, bbs sore, couldn't sleep, vivid dreams
7 DPO: Uterus feels heavy, little crampy, extremely tired (took a nap), vivid dreams, Took a test and got two crazy lines!?!?! Got a huge temp dip this morning, frequent urination
8 DPO: couldn't sleep, vivid dreams, woke up with bad headache, frequent urination, stinging in uterus, hungry.
9 DPO: very hungry, vivid dreams, bbs bigger and v sore, tired, pulling feeling in belly button, frequent urination
10 DPO: frequent urination, bbs sore. Now tired after typing all of this up. ;)

WOW THATS A LOT!!!!! IF I'M NOT PREGGO I WILL BE SOOOOOO SURPRISED!!!!!

well i gave in and tested with a first response test about 5 mins ago.. BFN :( Im 8dpo

OK girls what the heck is happening to me?!!! This morning I woke up, packed the kids in car to go, and BAMM these super PAINFUL cramps hit me so hard that within a few minutes I could not stand the pain - every bump and braking in driving was KILLING me. I had to turn around and go home the pain was so bad. I took a hot bath and laid down on my bed after, curled into a ball - didn't even bother getting clothes on first. Then after about 30 minutes or so, it subsided. Now I'm laying here typing this an hour since it started. I'm still sore a bit in tummy region and wiped out from the strength of the cramps.

What the he** was THAT??!!!

ps - AF due on the 16th

OK girls what the heck is happening to me?!!! This morning I woke up, packed the kids in car to go, and BAMM these super PAINFUL cramps hit me so hard that within a few minutes I could not stand the pain - every bump and braking in driving was KILLING me. I had to turn around and go home the pain was so bad. I took a hot bath and laid down on my bed after, curled into a ball - didn't even bother getting clothes on first. Then after about 30 minutes or so, it subsided. Now I'm laying here typing this an hour since it started. I'm still sore a bit in tummy region and wiped out from the strength of the cramps.

What the he** was THAT??!!!

ps - AF due on the 16th

Any bleeding or spotting? Or pain anywhere else? I can't remember have you tested?

I tested yeah, but nothing yet. If I ovulated on the 1st or so, I'm only 7 dpo. So way too early. I didn't have any spotting or pain anywhere else. Just enormously painful cramps. They are mostly gone now, although I am still super sore. It was kind of leaning toward the right side of my tummy - almost ovary-ish along with it. BUT... I do have that happen with menstrual cramps sometimes too, it usually flares any cysts that I may have at that time when I get any cramping, soo.. I'm not really worrying about that aspect.

IDK what it was, just that it was horrible! lol:growlmad:

So I'm thinking that was implantation because I just read somewhere that it lasts for about 30 minutes and is very intense between 7-10 dpo so........

burrow in and hang on tight little one!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

i never had it with my daughters at ALL - buuuuttt... I did have an emergency D&C from m/c since them, so maybe my "wiring" is different now, who knows.

I found this quote from another post and it was dead on to what I experienced:

These buggers hurt bad too...it was hard to stand up straight near the end of it. I didn't have any signs of implantation my other pregnancy.

So I'm thinking that was implantation because I just read somewhere that it lasts for about 30 minutes and is very intense between 7-10 dpo so........

burrow in and hang on tight little one!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

i never had it with my daughters at ALL - buuuuttt... I did have an emergency D&C from m/c since them, so maybe my "wiring" is different now, who knows.

I found this quote from another post and it was dead on to what I experienced:

These buggers hurt bad too...it was hard to stand up straight near the end of it. I didn't have any signs of implantation my other pregnancy.

I am glad you are not worried. That seems to make things worse.
I was going to say maybe implantation. I just never heard of them hurting like that b4. I think that is the day I was hurting the most was 6 or 7 DPO and it was more like stinging and heaviness tho. I guess we will both find out soon. ;)

Yeah I totally have never heard of it hurting like that either but I guess it sometimes can - although I don't think it's common. I think what you felt is the norm, and is what I remember from my girls. But maybe by body is just different now for some reason - maybe I'm just getting old LOL :cry:

Hahah - I hope we both get BFPs soon too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->