Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

definitely from the vagina, and i guess it was a tiny bit painful, but ive been drinking and eating sooo much! Its so frightening!

P.S eoinandconnor nice pic

love the new pic laura, i thought you were someone new at first!!

are there privacy setting on here like facebook? Not sure if I want to add a picture as non members can see can't they?

definitely from the vagina, and i guess it was a tiny bit painful, but ive been drinking and eating sooo much! Its so frightening!

P.S eoinandconnor nice pic

Definately call docs tomo but not to worry. Could be a random thing like my bladder infection which made me bleed just when wiped. It is not necessarily pregnancy related x

Not sure on privacy settings on this, i dont mind my pic being up tho..

How far along are you charps ? x

only reason I'm not sure is because no one knows I'm trying, otherwise I would lol.

Off to bed now, will try not to be glued to this site now and try and take my mind off things....I'm sure I will be back tomorrow evening though...

Night all, good luck all x

I read if its a little its ok. If theres clots and alot of
blood then go asap!

I want to know how many dpo you are and what your feeling:sleep: right now?
How many dpo are you?
Whats your cm like?
Whats your temp?
Hows the BB's?
Puking at all?
Sleepy?
Headache?
Can you sleep?
When are you gonna test?
Copy this and repast and answer!
What a fun game!

How many dpo are you? 5
Whats your cm like? tonight creamy /watery
Whats your temp? 98.6
Hows the BB's? OH GOD THERE KILLING ME
Puking at all? NOPE
Sleepy? Can't get enough!
Headache? NO
Can you sleep? NO
When are you gonna test? Next Tuesday
Copy this and repast and answer!
What a fun game!

I love all the names you ladies are throwing around, some more than others, but I love that they're simple, classic, not spelled you-neek-ly (get it? hehe).

Feeling discouraged today, my bbs feel totally normal, damnit. Lol. I like it when they ache, because it's not 'normal' for me every month and it makes me feel like something may be brewing... I'm about 12dpo now, and feel totally normal. Darn it darn it darn it. I know I'm not out until AF shows, but I wish I felt nauseous or... something!

Hi posey, stay confident! Wish I was 12dpo. Only 3....ages to go! Are you goig to test early or wait?

Hi Gemmy, thanks for the thoughts :) My tww flew by this time, because of all the hustle and bustle of the holidays. I might take a test tomorrow morning... I have a ! full at home, I just hate seeing the BFN. I would honestly rather wait for my AF. Maybe if I was having symptoms I would test, but I don't know... who knows, maybe I'll cave tomorrow morning and test anyways :) Are you going to test early, do you think? :dust: your way!

Thanks love! :dust: back at you! I agree, hate seeing the negative and know that I will regret testing early as I did in November. Last month I happily waited for AF - it did not drag. Think it was because I was due the week before christmas. Also I wasn't particularly confident. This month feel so impatient. I should be due mon 16th but get spots over the weekend. I will try to get to the weekend. Doesn't help now as I ordered tests along with my opk and preseed. Last month no tests in the house and was being careful with money! The other thing which worrys me with early testing is chemical pregnancys. How gutting would that be?

I know what you mean, it's almost worse when you're confident because then if/when AF comes it's that much more disappointing! Chemical pregnancy would be upsetting, yes ma'am. I have lots of preg. tests... I may take one tomorrow a.m., we'll see... :flower:

Oooh Posey! How many dpo are you? I'm so excited for more testing to be happening!

Keriwak - How are you feeling? Any more symptoms? I tried to do your survey, but my answers were just comical given that I'm pregnant already, lol. I'm 21 days past ovulation.

How is everyone else? Hi to Gemmy, DBZ34, Wendy, Laura, Amanda, Dashka, and anyone else that I may have missed!

Hi ladies,
I'm 10 dpo today, and no symptoms. So weird! I think the bit of cramps I had last night was just gas. So I think tomorrow morning with be testing day! I will be 11 dpo, so if I get a BFN at least it is still a bit early.

Also, no spotting yet, which is weird for me. Really hope that means something!
:happydance:

Doing well Sarah ... And you? Should go to bed soon... Hey did I miss whether or not you got that job you went for? Hope you got it!

Sarah, today/this evening is 12dpo... I MIGHT test tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure. I really don't want to face a BFN, I'd rather just wait for AF. I'm exhausted, but other than that I'm not having any symptoms, so I just don't feel confident. I may break down however, so I will keep you all posted!

Fx for you Wendy, so looking forward to hearing what your test reveals!!!

Hi ladies,
I'm 10 dpo today, and no symptoms. So weird! I think the bit of cramps I had last night was just gas. So I think tomorrow morning with be testing day! I will be 11 dpo, so if I get a BFN at least it is still a bit early.

Also, no spotting yet, which is weird for me. Really hope that means something!
:happydance:

Come on Wendy!!! i have everything crossed for u :) when will you test ? xxx

I am kinda the same, except I noticed something I never have felt
it's my cervix, it feels like it went so so high, ya know when ya touch it how it normally feels, well it feels like its so sign its like the size of a marble or grape now, My cervix is always reach able...Besides that the cm is TMI) yellowy/pieces chunky) weird...BB's still hurt bad nips too! Been crampy, My husband had to rub me last night thought af was here ran to the bathroom twice..
My Ovulation Chart
My mother in law said no BDing she had endo and she said the DR said no after you ovulate,
so we haven't BDed in 7 days, LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At night my temp has been 99

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->