Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Doing well Sarah ... And you? Should go to bed soon... Hey did I miss whether or not you got that job you went for? Hope you got it!

I still haven't heard. It's a two part interview process and I was the first one interviewed two weeks ago. As far as I know, they might still be interviewing for the first round, so we'll see. Hopefully I'll know if I got a second interview sometime next week.

Sarah, today/this evening is 12dpo... I MIGHT test tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure. I really don't want to face a BFN, I'd rather just wait for AF. I'm exhausted, but other than that I'm not having any symptoms, so I just don't feel confident. I may break down however, so I will keep you all posted!

Fx for you Wendy, so looking forward to hearing what your test reveals!!!

I don't test before AF is late either. I can't stand the BFNs.

I'm having cramps today and it's freaking me out. I know that cramps are normal as the uterus needs to expand, but at this time my last pregnancy, I had bad cramps and then started spotting. I think it's just constipation though. I feel like I have to go, but then I can't when I try. Sigh...

Hi all!! Omg I almost missed ovulation. I had a really weird AF. She started stopped and was slow to come on fully. So I had my days wrong. I thought I was cd10 but I'm not. I took an opk yesterday morning and said .. Gee that's awfully close to a positive. Took one this morning and barely had a line. I do have a pic of the two if kari would put it up. Lol. ; ) the best part is we bd last night. Do send loads of baby dust this way!!

:dust: to you postal mum!

Hey ladies I can't wait for your test results!!!

Afm - is it all in my head, these "symptoms" - well I just did a post and when I saw my ticker said 4dpo - common symptom sore BBs - I suddenly feel a tingle! Hmmm - it's like my stomach is all bubbling and feels weird since o - but I had exactly the same in dec and in nov - I wasn't trying before the 2ww in NOV. So now three times my tummy is giving me false hope - hey it's probably just wind and IBS!

Sarah, today/this evening is 12dpo... I MIGHT test tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure. I really don't want to face a BFN, I'd rather just wait for AF. I'm exhausted, but other than that I'm not having any symptoms, so I just don't feel confident. I may break down however, so I will keep you all posted!

I'm having cramps today and it's freaking me out. I know that cramps are normal as the uterus needs to expand, but at this time my last pregnancy, I had bad cramps and then started spotting. I think it's just constipation though. I feel like I have to go, but then I can't when I try. Sigh...

How are you feeling now, Sarah? I don't blame you for worrying, I would do the exact same thing in your shoes. I hope/it's probably just normal, try to relax... likely impossible. :flower:

Afm, I didn't test this morning... I just 'know' it's going to be a BFN. I just don't feeeeeeeel pregnant. Grrrrrr. Wendy, did you test?!

Afm, I didn't test this morning... I just 'know' it's going to be a BFN. I just don't feeeeeeeel pregnant. Grrrrrr. Wendy, did you test?!

Don't blame you for not testing Posey, you just don't need that minute or two of hope which gets shattered. I'm going to really try to last until 15dpo at least (if I make it that far...) But I really do hope that af stays away from you and then you feel slightly more confident!

Charps did you see/call the doc? All ok?

Good luck all x

Don't blame you for not testing Posey, you just don't need that minute or two of hope which gets shattered. I'm going to really try to last until 15dpo at least (if I make it that far...) But I really do hope that af stays away from you and then you feel slightly more confident!

Charps did you see/call the doc? All ok?

Good luck all x

Thank you Gemmy :flower: I hope I'm just one of those women who doesn't notice many symptoms until after AF is late. I'm having some very minor cramping/bloating, but that's it. It probably means the witch is on her way... that nasty lady. Best to you during this tww, may it zoom by! :thumbup:

POSTAL MOM WANTS TO KNOW WHAT U THINK..
SHE SAID SHE TOOK THE TOP STRIP YESTERDAY
AND THE BOTTOM STRIP TODAY....OPK...
DID SHE OVULATE TODAY OR YESTERDAY?
https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/IMG951226.jpg

POSTAL MOM WANTS TO KNOW WHAT U THINK..
SHE SAID SHE TOOK THE TOP STRIP YESTERDAY
AND THE BOTTOM STRIP TODAY....OPK...
DID SHE OVULATE TODAY OR YESTERDAY?
https://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/seth14_photos/IMG951226.jpg

I would say today, because a clear positive means ovulation can occur up to 24 hours later x

How are you feeling now, Sarah? I don't blame you for worrying, I would do the exact same thing in your shoes. I hope/it's probably just normal, try to relax... likely impossible. :flower:

I'm feeling better now. I still feel constipated, but I'm still better. I think the majority of the cramps I had this morning were due to that.

I feel more "pregnant" this time than I did last time, so I'm trying to keep my fingers crossed and be more optimistic. I haven't had some symptoms for a while though, so, of course, that's freaking me out too.

I read online that the chance of any one person having more than one miscarriage is about 1%, so I'm feeling better. I just hope that I'm not one of those 1%.

Good luck when/if you decide to test. Don't count yourself out. I thought that my AF was definitely on its way and had a good long cry about it. Then AF didn't show and I got my BFP 3 days later!

I'd say PostalMom ovulated today as the surge is usually detected immediately prior to ovulation.

Glad to hear AF is staying away Keri! :) I hope it stays away for a good long while.

And I agree with sarah_anne. I think ov would be today.

AFM: CD5 today. I hope my cycle goes back to its old length. 33 days was soo long this time. I'm dropping the cinnamon to see if it will revert back. I miss short cycles, but then again, I hate AF, so maybe I should be glad my cycles are lengthening. lol.

Girls I have not BDed for a week now Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ruff ruff,,,, Husband says he is scared! He siad I don't want to pop the plug honey

I got clear cm today is that bad....
actually its a bit clear with white chunks
had that all week,,,weird

hi ladies,
well I tested and got a BFN! Thought I saw a shadow of something but it's probably in my head:) I am 11 dpo today, still early but for some reason I feel like I am out....will test again on Sunday:)

GL everyone!

hi ladies,
well I tested and got a BFN! Thought I saw a shadow of something but it's probably in my head:) I am 11 dpo today, still early but for some reason I feel like I am out....will test again on Sunday:)

GL everyone!

Wendy, upload a picture of it to FF and invert the colours. See if that shows you a line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->